The worst video game you have ever played

RemoteControlRox

Aug 24, 2009
masterjiji said:
hey you pikachu, hands down.

Pikachu found an herb!
"Pikachu, do NOT eat the herb. Do NOT. Put the herb away, Pikachu. Do NOT eat it."
What Pikachu hears: "Pikachu blah blah eat blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Pikachu blah blah eat blah"
Gulp! Pikachu ate the herb.
"DAMN YOU! Wait, Pikachu, put Caterpie down..."
Gulp!
Ahaha, I'd completely forgotten about that game. A friend of mine had it for some reason, and we tried playing one day. Eventually we gave up and started screaming insults at it, which actually produced amusing results. I think it ran into a wall headfirst. Multiple times.
Amethyst Wind said:
Final Fantasy X-2, pretty much the only game I've had nothing to stop me finishing it but decided not to. I even finished Too Human, and that was awful.
I still have no idea how I feel about X-2. I managed to play into the last chapter out of some weird, morbid fascination to see what bizarre thing they'd try next, but I never finished the game.

Oh, and there was a really old Digimon game for the first PlayStation. I must have liked the cartoon when I was a tiny kid to have kept that piece of crap for more than a few hours.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
....Let's see....

I'd have to say The Fifth Element for the PS1. Ah well, for a buck I can't complain much.
At least the movie is pro. For me though the worst game I've ever played was so bad I can't even remember it.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
MasterSqueak said:
Markgraf said:
Rugrats in Paris for the N64. Younger brother couldn't beat it so he asked me to help him out. It was one of the last times I did a favor for him related to his horrid love of licensed games.
I remember that game...

Argh, the snail robot was just too hard!

But the other Rugrats game I remember was more fun. The one based on the episodes?
I remember that! I also have the one where they go to the movie studio, surprisingly good actually, not by todays standards of course but still...

Sorry for the double post people, forgot to click the edit button.

PaulyWalnuts

Sep 7, 2009
Too Human

I got 5 minutes into the first "battle" and was awe-struck as to how completely irritating the controlling was. Who the HELL uses the right analog stick for melee?! Thank God I rented that atrocious piece of shitty mediocrity instead of buying it.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Some Tenchu game for the PS2. I honestly didn't know that a video game could be that dull.

Pandawudell

Sep 7, 2009
GI Joe -.-' older games have an exucse because they were created when gaming didn't have the technology to be over all amazing and have top notch graphics and physics engine. But GI Joe did, and they screwed it up...big style

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
SL33TBL1ND said:
MasterSqueak said:
Markgraf said:
Rugrats in Paris for the N64. Younger brother couldn't beat it so he asked me to help him out. It was one of the last times I did a favor for him related to his horrid love of licensed games.
I remember that game...

Argh, the snail robot was just too hard!

But the other Rugrats game I remember was more fun. The one based on the episodes?
I remember that! I also have the one where they go to the movie studio, surprisingly good actually, not by todays standards of course but still...

Sorry for the double post people, forgot to click the edit button.
I remember that game too! My disc got all scratched though.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
IWBTG
Now, before all the fanboys, etc, start raging at me, let me explain. It's just too hard. I know it was meant to be, however, for some people who don't have the patience to die over and over, just to advance one screen where there may very well be no save block, just to get people angry and prove some sort of twisted point...
Can that really be called a good game?