The worst video game you have ever played

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Well I got my flame suit on so I guess should be honest.

Street Fighter 4. I hated that game. I was so glad that I did not buy the game but simply rented it.

Bad character designs, Bad level design (I always hated 2D arenas), Simple combos (Why is it that the Ultra combo is achieved after getting you're ass kicked. It's a fighting game you're suppose to kick his ass.), Crazy ass final boss who only by spamming a single attack can you beat him.

In my opinon bad gme for anyone who is neew to the series.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
TalonsOfWar said:
In my life ive played some good games and some bad but the worst would probally have to be fallout 1 for these reason the graphics are bad the quest i think are scetchy (but i didnt play the game that long because of the quest). So tell me the worst video game you have ever play and reasons why.
What a controversial choice.

Also, bringing up graphics as a negative part of a game that came out in 1997?

ashikoto

Jul 14, 2008
Aanorith said:
Godai for the PS2, just horrible everything.
AH you took one of mine!!! yeah that game sucks so much ass i remember i wanted to play it for a while and i had to make a choice between that and the first devil may cray and i chose that. WORS DECISION EVER!!!

Also id have to say the ps2's wrath unleashed
as well as pokemon colloseum
and the first onimusha game (provided i love every other game the first one is so fing annoying)

Deadarm

Sep 8, 2008
I have 3 that are tied in first place, Final Fantasy 1,Hey You Pikachu, and Devil May Cry 2.
Runners up include but are not limited to:pokemon Snap, Assassin's Creed, Farcry 2, Star Fox, Final Fantasy 2(I never played one after this and have no intention of ever trying to.), Various CoD games (Not all but some.)and Frogger.

Kleiner

Apr 15, 2009
The Last Remnant on the PC. The creators obviously didn't care about the PC scene. They just took the code from the Xbox or whatever, and just made it work on the computer. Didn't change any controls or instructions.
Not only that, the combat system was crap..

Anot

Jul 4, 2009
GTA Vice City and Mashed(racing game).
Vice city is just waaaay too boring. Controlling your character is bad, even if you set your keys and so on. But San Andreas is really good.

Jun 11, 2008
I'll add and explain these later but I have to go so now so this will have to do,

Bullet Witch,

Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions,

Ninety Nine Nights,

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
walkingdead127 said:
The Pokemon game that you had to take pictures.
You are full of lies, Pokemon Snap iz the shiz, seriously I loved that game...

But Fuzion Frenzy probably holds that special spot in my heart for worst game ever, and I was like the only game we had when we first got the Xbox. Lucky we got halo after and we never had to think about it again.

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Fraught said:
TalonsOfWar said:
In my life ive played some good games and some bad but the worst would probally have to be fallout 1 for these reason the graphics are bad the quest i think are scetchy (but i didnt play the game that long because of the quest). So tell me the worst video game you have ever play and reasons why.

IWhat I'm about to say is Irrelevent to the thread but I heart your avatar. Mostly cos I love Kingdom hearts

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Worst game let's see.....
Oh! here's a good few.
Metal gear acid. (Why Kojima, why?!)
Devil may cry 2(Thank god DMC3 made up for it)
Leisure suit larry:Box office bust(My mate dared to rent it, it went back 2 hours later with the disc smashed, the clerk simply hi fived me)
And finally....
Jimmy neutron(Once again, I was dared and we bought it this time because we wanted a target for BB guns)
So there you have it, I have plenty more where that came from though

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Ozzy684 said:
Fraught said:
TalonsOfWar said:

IWhat I'm about to say is Irrelevent to the thread but I heart your avatar. Mostly cos I love Kingdom hearts
Thank you, good sir. I also love Kingdom Hearts, and I chose that avatar because I tried the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, a copy my friend had, and that Organization Moogle was too cute and cool, in a way. ^_^

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Fraught said:
Ozzy684 said:
Fraught said:
TalonsOfWar said:

Thank you, good sir. I also love Kingdom Hearts, and I chose that avatar because I tried the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, a copy my friend had, and that Organization Moogle was too cute and cool, in a way. ^_^
Is 358/2 days any good, because its taking a while to come to Britain and I'm interested by it xD

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Ozzy684 said:
Fraught said:
Ozzy684 said:
Fraught said:
TalonsOfWar said:

Is 358/2 days any good, because its taking a while to come to Britain and I'm interested by it xD
I'm interested by it too, and waiting for it to come to Britain. And yes, it's classical Kingdom Hearts gameplay, and while playing with a stick may be a bit better than with the D-Pad, the game is very similar to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I can't comment about the story, since it was in Japanese. Of course, I may be biased since I really, really liked the Kingdom Hearts games, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be my favorite DS game ever.

EDIT: Have you noticed a thread called "worst video game you have ever played" has turned into the two of us talking about a game series we really liked/like?

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Possibly Astro Boy (PS2) but that actually had something about it that was decent.

Maybe the Rugrats game that came out on the GBA...looking back it actually was pretty terrible.

matnatz

Oct 21, 2008
Hidden and Dangerous. That game... that FREAKING game!

Also, this generation would be the Darkness. Bad combat, loose feeling controls, minions that would only get used during scripted events, the end level consisted of me camping around a corner waiting for every enemy to come out single file. Ugh.

TalonsOfWar said:
Well, you''re on the hit-list now.

Jepix

Mar 26, 2009
Lord Thodin said:
Thats hard......I'd have to say Fallout 3.

Im more of a fan of linear story lines that allow for good plot development. In Fallout 3 you come from, literally, a hole in the ground and have to find your dad. After you find him its about another 5 hours till the games over for good.

I dont like to do side quests as even in Fallout 3 they still hold the torch of "unnecessary". They affect nothing and in Fallout 3 a virtual waste land, theres nothing for them to affect other than what 3 Dog announces. The stories shit, but has a decent presentation. The graphics are terrible but they make up for it with things like voice acting and the way the over all seems to be really afflicted by the nuclear holocaust. Theres very little room for personal characterization because we all end up in the Power Armor, or dressed in the cool trench coats. There's hardly any variety in weapons as even the "special" ones are just replicas of their lesser counterparts; aesthetically of course.

Over all the game seems a failure to me and I really wish for my 60$ back.
You can't have played that many games. Either that, or that you are 8.
Unless it's none of them, you dear sir are exremely picky.

shotorn

Jul 19, 2009
hhm... I'd have to say Splatterhouse for the arcade... I cannot believe I completed it tho... F*ck that floating head boss D: I have no idea how much money I wasted on this... goddamn ><