The worst video game you have ever played

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
stranglehold.... veeeeeery repettitive.... each mission was like... the same thing 10 different times...

also Tenchu Z , sure there was over 100 missions... but ther was about 5 maps and like 7 characters... i assasinated the same people lots of times....

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
Bigeyez said:
walkingdead127 said:
The Pokemon game that you had to take pictures
This. I got Pokemon snap as a present when I was a kid. I played it once then begged my mom to take me to gamestop so I could trade it in for pokemon stadium.
I thought Pokemon Snap was actually a pretty good game. It made you think a little, at least, and it also had Pikachu on a surfboard.

Bludge

Jul 19, 2009
Land Of The Dead: Road To Fiddlers Green.

Wow, what an utter, utter waste of time. i'm sure i could have found something more exciting and productive to do, like watch paint dry.

Harold Donchee

Jul 6, 2009
Earth Defense Force 2017. Its probably so terrible that nobodys heard of it. I bought a game on ebay that I actually wanted and this shit came with it.

Its a 3rd person shooter made in Japan. So everything on the box and most of the in game stuff is written in both japanese and english. There is no language option. It just has both of them at the same time. Lazy Bullshit. The story is about an anonomous soilder part of the EDF. He has no back story, no name, and no emotions. Aliens invade and bring giant space ants, giant jumping spiders, 20 foot tall lanky robots, and various other extremely retarded baddies. Oh and when you kill the ants the explode with a blast of green poison. And their main attack is to shit orange poison on you. Awesome huh? I had fun for about the first 5 minutes before I became tired of the terrible graphics and the ant shit. Its never going in my console again. Im buying a clay target laucher, borrowing a gun, and blasting it out of the sky.

and yeah this was pretty long but its only to warn anyone who accidentally comes across this game(if it can even be called that) like I did.

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
When I was young I played a lot of crappy kid liscensed movie and tv show titles but I could say that both the first Shrek and Ice Age 2 game were some of the worst I played. With Shrek, your character was really awkward to control and sherk had useless moves that did almost absolutely nothing.In Ice Age even though you play as the best character in the movie; in my opinion, which was Scrat, the levels were so boring and long that when I finally got to next one it was the same exact level except that the area wasn't as cold. It was so bad that I had to return the rental to the video store.

Also I have seen people play Superman 64 and I don't see how anyone could play that game without slamming their head against a brick wall from the toxic levels of bs from that game, but thats the case with most Superman games.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Project Overkill, PO'ed (pronounced PEE-ODE), and Apocalypse with Bruce Willis.

kingpin44

Jul 19, 2009
id have to say fantastic four was the worst peice of shit to assume the form of a game. when i got halo 3 from zellars they were giving away free fantastic four games because they couldnt sell them. me and my brother figured it couldnt be that bad...5 minutes later we both tried killing ourselves

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
Blazing Angels 2 for the 360. liked the flow of the controls and weapons. Hated the lack of instruments for speed and alttitude and when reality went flying out the window...it was going ok till the telsa coils and giant carrier plane with SHEILDS showed up. Oh and the plane stats. that gods i got it cheap

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
kingpin44 said:
id have to say fantastic four was the worst peice of shit to assume the form of a game. when i got halo 3 from zellars they were giving away free fantastic four games because they couldnt sell them. me and my brother figured it couldnt be that bad...5 minutes later we both tried killing ourselves
Welcome to the escapist

Okay my pick is a hard one as I often only play the games I like. Though often I do get a crock of shit of a bad game that I in turn despise. For me at least the nomanies of crap are Turok, Dead or Alive 4, Vampire Rain and most movie-game adaptations.

Merteg

May 9, 2009
blipblop said:
superman 64 - yeah, I don´t realy need to say anything about that!!

farcry 2 - played it like one second ago, why oh why is there no fast travel system??? if you aming to make a big f*cking landscape, dont make me walk/run/drive trough it all the f*cking time, and why is everybody trying to kill me?, did the jackal put a swastika on my back???? and dont get me started on the malaria, did the creators of this game hate gamers? it seems like you always have to take your pills when in a fight!!!

TMNT NES - painful childhood memorys
I'm at half way through and the lack of quick travel hasn't bothered me yet.

Though I agree about the enemies. My buddy tells me to go to a dock where ALL THE MERCENARIES GET GAS. I assumed that would mean the enemies wouldn't shoot me because ALL THE MERCENARIES GO THERE TO GET GAS, so I drove up and they instantly started shooting me. WHY?!!!?

And it's impossible to sneak in that game! I was hiding under a dock and the guys walking on it above me started shooting me! WHAT?! How did they see me?!

Though, the worst game I've ever played would have to be Oblivion.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Haunted Serenity said:
Blazing Angels 2 for the 360. liked the flow of the controls and weapons. Hated the lack of instruments for speed and alttitude and when reality went flying out the window...it was going ok till the telsa coils and giant carrier plane with SHEILDS showed up. Oh and the plane stats. that gods i got it cheap
Once more, welcome to the escapist.

darnel64

Feb 9, 2009
ghoul school was pretty freaking terrible, as were most of the platformer Simpsons games on the NES. But I'm going with condemned 2 Bloodshot. Just because it doesn't resolve a fucking thing, just sets up for a sequel no-one wants.

masterjiji

Jul 13, 2009
hey you pikachu, hands down.

Pikachu found an herb!
"Pikachu, do NOT eat the herb. Do NOT. Put the herb away, Pikachu. Do NOT eat it."
What Pikachu hears: "Pikachu blah blah eat blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Pikachu blah blah eat blah"
Gulp! Pikachu ate the herb.
"DAMN YOU! Wait, Pikachu, put Caterpie down..."
Gulp!

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
Thank you. Your cheese and fruit gift basket has been requistioned and formally registered for deployment. Expect it when WW2 games begin to follow some sense of reality again.

The Last Parade

Apr 24, 2009
SpiderMan 3... saw the movie and bought the game afterwards... Everything I loved died that day :(... except for my crack