The Xbox One X Is Official, Here's Everything You Need To Know

Kevin Thielenhaus

Jan 29, 2015
The Xbox One X Is Official, Here's Everything You Need To Know

The Xbox One X is the official title for Project Scorpio, and aims to provide the most powerful console on the market. Here's a fast overview, covering everything you need to know about the Xbox One X.

Read Full Article

Feb 26, 2014
God damn it, Why aren't there any Robot 1-X memes!?

Okay. Cool. So, what Xbox One (X) exclusives did they announce during the conference? Power is neat and all, but that's not what's going to make or break the X.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Captain Marvelous said:
God damn it, Why aren't there any Robot 1-X memes!?

Okay. Cool. So, what Xbox One (X) exclusives did they announce during the conference? Power is neat and all, but that's not what's going to make or break the X.
Supposedly none. According to Microsoft, all xXxXxXbox OnexXxXxX will work on the regular ol Xbox One.

Both Sony and Microsoft have put themselves in a stupid position in my ever so humble opinion...

Make the systems have exclusives and I (and I imagine I'm not alone) would stop playing comsoles as the last real benefit of consoles (will it work when I put the disc in?) is gone. Make no exclusives and people don't buy it because why pay hundreds more for the same games but shinier?

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
Make no exclusives and people don't buy it because why pay hundreds more for the same games but shinier?
Ahh, don't underestimate the power of a shinier game box on your TV. Hell, I know people who are going to buy it because shinier Xbox, they even have the original Xbone AND and Xbone S.
Whether it be some kind of twisted status symbol or the mere novelty, people will just buy it. That said... it still won't sell as well, which is where we get to the crux of my post:
WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES MICROSOFT?