The year is ending...what's your greatest accomplishment?

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
I was already a fairly confident person, but I grew even more in confidence this year. SOrted out my wardrobe a bit. Started properly revising.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
I managed to retain my wallet and cellphone for a whole year without having to hand them at gunpoint so WHO-HOO!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Uuuuh... beat Ornstein and Smough on my second try?
Though, I did have Solaire to help me out, so does that count?

Polite Sage

Feb 22, 2011
I started daily studying of Japanese language last xmas so it's been exactly a year since my very first kana practise. I'm now able to read original language visual novels pretty much on my own, which was the sole reason I started in the first place.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Coming out as Bisexual after being in the closet for 2 years.
Irony: I just discovered that the guy who was part of the reason I finally decided to come out has a boyfriend... lol

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Got my entire life on track :)

More specifically, successfully self-taught myself the guitar and written about 10 songs roughly, did very satisfactorily in my GCSEs, started going to a College that I really like, and had my first kiss at a party.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Met my gf, ex now, for the first time last summer. Got to see her only 2 time's but those 2 days were absolutely amazing :) easily the best thing this year. Why is it an accomplishment? I had wait 2 and half years to meet her, when we first hooked up. Had a lot of things happen during that time.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Moved halfway across the world, albeit temporary. At least, that's the plan. Maybe I'll just stay here.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Wow, uhm...
I've gotten a few platinums on my PS3.

I wish I was kidding. That IS the greatest accomplishment this year.
And the year before.
FML.

mellemhund

Apr 1, 2009
finally got my act together and finished my masters. Besides that, partying had doesn't really count as an accomplishment, does it?

Chaza

Dec 15, 2010
Went on an expedition to vietnam which made more more confident. Gone to college and become a lot more social. It's been a good year :)

El Ponto

Jan 26, 2010
Quite a few things.

Before: 2.5 years of unemployment with no future plans. No social life whatsoever. No drivers licence. No apartment of my own.

11 months later:

1. Managed to improve my previous school grades to increase my average from 1.13 to 1.88 (max: 3.00) in the space of three weeks, and therefore..
2. ..Participated in two entrance exams, passed both (only one required, but what the hell), got admitted to a University of Applied Sciences.
3. Got a summer job, that financed my new drivers licence.
4. Managed to finally (after many years) to tell someone something that needed to be said (and say things I couldn't even imagine).
5. Thanks to school, i've scratched the surface of a social life.
6. I was the first, so nothing can get in the way of finally getting that apartment.

"ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED"

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
High School's over, though I didn't care too much about that.

Uhh.... I don't really know. I bagged a very attractive girl this year, but she was a whore. Yeah. Not much to be proud of.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
well i'm pretty sure that i'm not dead so that's a good thing

CaseZero

Dec 14, 2008
Tips_of_Fingers said:
CaseZero said:
Got myself laid.. as well as got done for indecent exposure all on the same night... i say win
Haha, amazing. Did you get laid because you indecently exposed ourself lol?

OT: Greatest accomplishment? Obtaining a degree in English with American Literature is probably top of my list. = D
Correction... got laid then cops came they let me and the lady off, no warning, no fine, no jail sentence just word of advice lol