The year is ending...what's your greatest accomplishment?

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
Finished my formal education, got a fancy new gaming PC, stopped dressing like i fell out of bed in to my clothes pile, started exercising, started learning how to use the unity game engine.
but alas I am still alone...

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
I started my first year of University. Big step for me, first in my family! And so far I'm really enjoying it.

Also got very good exam results. And I'm doing well on my course.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Tough one, I graduated High School and got accepted to my first choice of university, but I also finally kissed a girl. Tough choice.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
My happiest moment that I finally made a sci-fi webcomic and got it online. I think that's been my dream for ages to have a comic and I bloody did it. Takes FOREVER to do but god, dammit I am so happy to have it up.
www.antarescomplex.com

I put it in the spoiler incase you wanted to see it, I don't want to look like a spamming jackass, check it, or don't! I'm just happy it's up.

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
CaseZero said:
Correction... got laid then cops came they let me and the lady off, no warning, no fine, no jail sentence just word of advice lol
Sex outdoors? The thought of getting caught amuses me....but also makes me die a little inside.

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
Vegosiux said:
Simple question, what thing you did/accomplished in 2011 are you most proud of? I can proudly say for myself, I finally managed to quit smoking.
Congratulations!!! It's a very hard thing to do, and you are awesome for doing that, sir/lady!

As for me, I might graduate from college (I'll know for sure next week), I got a job for the next year, I'm almost two years dating a wonderful girl, I endured living with an uncle that smokes like there's no tomorrow (I HATE cigarettes; A LOT!) and I'll soon move out (Finally!!!)... Yep, there were plenty accomplishments. I'm satisfied with my year.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I bought the most games ever this year.
In January alone I bought 9.

Yep. Full life over here...

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
Passing my first year at University with a 2.1 average... without attending classes.

I was pretty happy with my blagging skills.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Getting Full A+s in my Winter Semester at uni, and thereby getting enough scholarships to pay off this year's tuition and textbooks.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Being done with a two year involuntary celibacy, which was a self-confidence boost that helped me get seriously popular amongst women lately.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Went on a date... Nah, I joke, there's other stuff that I see as greater accomplishments. :p

Well, I passed my 6 week practice at an X-ray lab (related to my studies), hopefully will pass my finals on Friday.

I went to my first CosCon (that's one of the biggest anime and cosplay conventions in Norway), with a few friends.

I improved myself when it comes to social intercourse. Being able to small-talk and stuff like that isn't something I can do all that well, but it's a lot better now than it was in the beginning of this year!

I'm also no longer depressed, thanks to my friends and my shrink! :p

McFlabbergasty

May 1, 2011
Done this year: built a gaming PC, passed my first year of college, donated blood for the first time, improved my cardio and lost fat through working out.

By the end of next year I plan to have work of some kind, gone studying abroad in the summer, and have my first girlfriend (if can I can work up any appreciable amount of self-confidence by then).

That last part is made difficult by my university being 75 percent male. Stupid engineering majors being mostly dudes...

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
I made friends with a really pretty girl...that's about it...That sounds way worse than it is, I swear.

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Well it's still in the post production phase, but I wrote and directed a short zombie film. Can't wait for it to be completed :D

Ethan Asia

Aug 22, 2011
12 months of staving off suicide and managed to scrape the barrel at school.

Whoopdyfuckindoo.