Then all of a sudden...

Hwoof

Jul 11, 2010
You are working in your fancy 3 Michelin star restaurant when two masked banditos burst into the kitchen - they kill all your co-workers and leave you alive.

One screams "WE NEED TO GO FOR A RIDE ON MY RAINBOW UNICORN NOW!"

The other calmly states: "I would trust you with my children"

There is no evidence of mental instability in either of these men (the above event is apparently normal in this day's society)

How do you respond?

Trilaanus

Jul 18, 2010
I would say "My head has many holes in it. I am Baron of Gray Matter!" and ask "Will you play marbles with my duck?"

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I would examine the bodies for useful items for my quest to become a Pork-n-Beans Master!

Keymik

Oct 18, 2008
Make the second bandito regret ever trusting me with his kids. Then I would power-walk to China and invade them.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
Hmmm, a good question, I would probably go for "Come at me bro!" then much bloodshed would follow. Hopefully not mine as I have an array of kitchen implements on hand.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
"It's okay guys you can dance if you want to."
"You can leave your friends behind."
"Cause if they don't dance...."

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, I would ask if they have any problem with me looting the dead bodies of my coworkers. If they dont, cool. IF they do, well, thats their mistake...

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
I'd just say
"Awww, come on guys. They were making the deserts for table 12. ow I'm gonna have to do it."

Either that or seeing as this is random land
"Welcome Monsieur Pantaloon. May I take you trowel."*explodes in a fiery walrus cloud leaving only a garden salad in the rubble*
(Just to say, I don't what a walrus cloud would be but I don't care.)

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
usmarine4160 said:
Fluttershy is a smoother ride than Rainbow Dash

What?

OT: ...

Now wait... Seriously what?

OT: Okay okay, I guess I would say "follow your nose" and "You can't have my lucky charms!"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i would pull out my gun, load it with baby carrots and shoot a loaf of bread.

Mar 30, 2010
I would skewer the unicorn guy with a crusty french roll, before setting a family of trained attack marmosets on his terrified companion. I would then make a farmhouse pate out of their still warm innards, whilst standing in a bowl of tepid custard, singing 'I Think We're Alone Now'.

Because anything else would be madness.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Sing Ring Of Fire whilst setting my genitals on fire and having a threesome with them.