There are no rules! what to wear?

Superlative

May 14, 2012
The rules of fashion have completely disappeared. As long as your junk is covered, no one cares what your wearing.

What would you wear Escapists?

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Same thing as I always do, I'm not wasting money on cloths when I have nerd stuff to buy.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008

Alright, probably not speedos (no promises). I imagine I would wear what I wear on the weekends; shorts/jeans (pending weather) and a t-shirt. I'd have to keep a few polo shirts around for when I go golfing I suppose...

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I think it would be cool to wear one of those poofy ball gowns with all the underskirts and lacing and all that.

What? I'm secure in my sexuality. They look neat!

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
Suits. Suits all day every day. Tailored suits. Different colors. No black suits though. I want orange suits, purple suits, red suits, rainbow colored suits.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
A light blue shirt with a tasteful black sleeveless shirt underneath. Black jeans. Black shoes that are fancy but not too expensive and reasonably comfortable (or maybe just a pair of blue Converses).

Zeljkia the Orc

Jun 5, 2015
so no rules as long as our jiggly bits are covered?

-looks at her closet filled with jeans and black t-shirts-

... I.... S probably need to diversify my clothing options ;~;

seventy two

Mar 7, 2011
Jeans and T-shirts, this is what I wear when I go out because it is practical and comfortable, maybe some days I would wear khakis, since they a bit comfier, even then, that is barely of interest to me. In my own home I walk around in boxers, and this changes nothing about that either. I would love to say that I would walk around in a dress, but I cannot think of a reason for me to want to.

I would however button all the buttons on my sport coat, because I hate that stupid rule.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
The most comfortable thing in the world, nothing at all.
OK I would put shoes on because my feet just aren't pavement hardened, but otherwise it is hot as fuck outside and wearing anything at all feels like I'm running around in a winter coat.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
I am all for bringing capes into it. Well, a bit bad for summer... but i really would like to wear cloaks, capes and stuff in windy weather.

Overall i would like to wear supercomfy wide clothes. I am sometimes wearing some well-worn Karate-Gi pants at home and, when it's cold, a replica tunic (made out of cotton though) - great feeling.

Oh, also i am all for more supertight spandex for women *g*

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Aerosteam said:
Pyjamas. All day. Every day.
Pretty much, and don't forget the Dressing Gown! It's like a Trench Coat but more fuzzier and comfortable.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Always a suit. Business suits on workdays, casual suits on weekends, suitjamas [http://www.suitjamas.com] to bed. And of course:

Johnny Novgorod said:
I'd make it mandatory for everybody to wear a tux after 6 PM.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Exactly what i wear right now, cyan underwear and pima cotton sweater
Outside in summer; black leather non-sporty sneakers, black pig leather gloves, blue gray pants with lots of pockets, Helikon-tex Gunfighter navy blue jacket and my beige Pinewood mosquito fisher hat
Blood red round mirror Ray-Bans if needed
Also my sturdy silver chain with my Egyptian golden scarab with lapis on it

In winter; very heavy dark green felt hunting jacket and pants, arctic muckboots