There is a big Turkey Preventing me from getting to my car for lunch!

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Why don't you just cook the turkey? It's right there, just bonk it, and throw it in the oven.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Take it like a man, walk up to the car like you own it! You do own it don't you? Then act like it! If it comes to fisticuffs you are the superior fighting machine, the turkey is just lunch.

drdamo

May 17, 2010
If you really want to avoid a confrontation and accept that the turkey is superior towards yourself, then why not simply walk arround the parking lot, stealth your way towards your own car, with your car between you and the turkey at all times? Shouldn't be that hard.
If that fails, buy a kitten and use it as a decoy, let nature resolve this issue for you!

Feb 19, 2010
MurderousToaster said:
*cough*

Need I say more?

LUNCH TIME!
stealth past it using ur mad l33t skillz.
ye do that and head for the car

in all seriuosnes back in russia kids who were afraid ran at it and trying to scare it.

try that

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
You're just lucky there aren't a rafter of turkeys. That's how they traveled up in Michigan. And they were mean bastards. They attacked a guy I knew outside of his house. He ended up breaking his wrist from the fall.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Vash108 said:
I think it can smell my fear.
Oh it can. You'll be trying to sleep tonight, thinking that it's all over between you and the turkey, when you'll hear a beak tapping at your window...

Godspiel

Jul 22, 2009
A few years back I watched a wild turkey eat a paint chip off my car. He could be there a while.

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
You are a member of a species that has wiped out countless others to become the dominant biological force on the earth, spread over 6 of the 7 continents (Still working on Antarctica), and managed to harness the very matter that makes up our planet as a weapon...and you can't just charge a single turkey and kick it if it doesn't yield?

...I don't get this...

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Beardon65 said:
Wait. So I had to camoflauge myself, be as silent as a church mouse, stand still for half an hour, ticks bite me and I still don't catch a turkey? There's one right in front of you! People get all the luck.
Wild turkey walk through my fields all the time, and yes I have shot more then one of them.

Mray3460 said:
(Still working on Antarctica)
There are research stations in Antarctic, nearly 50 of them are occupied year round.

OT: I would regret that my work does not allow me to bring my shotgun inside and thus it would still be in my truck which was guarded by the turkey (I might scare the monkeys). You know if I was in your position that is.