There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
That was really really sad.

I was hoping that something would happen at the end to bring everyone back and make it all happy.

Still enjoyed it, nevertheless, but *sob*

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Took me a second to figure it out, but I lol'ed at Kirby behind Miyamoto's Desk at the end. The butcher lives and hes butchering our 1st party nintendo games!!!

JayDeth

Dec 18, 2009
Yay! Now I never have to come back to The Escapist except for on Wednesdays.

Kuro Kaze

Mar 26, 2009
OMG By far one of the greatest webseries ever created. Thank you so much you guys truly amazing work!

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
that was a sad ending. Horrible way to start the year (-_-)

why on earth would I put a Kirby face? (O_O)

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
robert632 said:
i felt annoyed, as the ending wasn't exactly...an end, as kirby, who was more or less the villian, was still alive. still a good episode and seris. just that last scene of kirby left it to open.
Ever watched silence of the lambs? Kirby was for the entire series ripping the movie off, and in some cases so were the other characters.

there will be brawl finished the same way Silence of the Lambs did.

So if you can muster up more nintendo characters, this calls for Season 2 of The Will Be Brawl, ripping off that piece of crap 'Hannibal' - or a prequel, and rip off 'Red Dragon'

Great Series Guys!

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
This was very well done. The fight scenes have come a long way from the first one, and I really liked the twist/ending.

Very good job on this series.

tibet

Dec 21, 2009
O...M...G...! Are you serious? That was so f-ing amazing! So creepy and scarey... (0o0)

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Really good finale, loved it, and I just wanna say thank you to the writers, producers and actors for this great web series.

Qujibo

Oct 7, 2009
I loved it all! But does anyone want to explain the very end for me? Thanks!

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Qujibo said:
I loved it all! But does anyone want to explain the very end for me? Thanks!
Kirby survived he seemed to have eat the kid (can't recall the name) than use his probably get to get to our world but then killed Miyamoto and took his appereance

However I don't get the end quote "giving a friend old relic"