There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

Paridice

Aug 26, 2009
Unbelievably awesome!!! Thank you cast, crew, staff, and donors for making this series possible indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! This series is getting recommended to all my friends. The enitre series is mind numbing, spine tingling suspensful. I was biting my nails through the whole series wondering what would happen next!!!! Never saw this ending coming!!!!!!!!! Great work and a very great job.
If was made into a DVD... would buy it without a 2nd thought!

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
any one else notice in the credits, someone is credited as AWESOME yeah made me chuckle great series btw

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
I just watched this entire series in one go, and even though I was skeptical at first, I have to say that this is the best webseries out there. Congratulations on this most excellent endeavor!

Marksman18v

Dec 13, 2009
SO sad that this is the end.

Such a magnificent series.

I am going to watch it all over again.

AtR Death

Oct 9, 2009
but...but.. wait.... link can not die... hes got fairies... you always get fairies... it just needs to be done... :( awesome series though well made and everything was very well put together. =D

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
that was... pure awesomeness :) - i loved watching all the episodes, thanks to everyone who made this possible ;)

P.S. recommending it to all my friends and hoping for a sequel and a dvd release :D

Zedar0

Should probably make use of this
Aug 12, 2009
Anyone happen to know the name of the song that plays when G&W takes the Smashball (starts around 14 minutes, but plays a little earlier, too)?

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Man! I don't know HOW I used to hate this show. Just watched all 10 episodes in a row, and it was AWESOME. Also, my eyes hurt...

Furore23

Feb 9, 2010
The only possible improvement would be to add subtitles. The (necessary) 'amateur' aspect of making this AMAZING series has unfortunately resulted in occasional poor sound recording. So, if decent subs were added, then the whole show would be comprehensible! And anything that could make this wonderful piece of art more comprehensible... well, WIN!

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I have no doubt that if they do a sequel, they could easily find ways to bring many of the characters back from the dead...

topaztikal

Jan 10, 2010
what is it with evil little children and movies...
i was so disappointed in link for dying in such an anticlimactic matter... and zeldaxganon is just wrong
and that mewtwo trophy was terrifying

lol, anyways, loved the series as a whole =]

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
From the comments made months ago, the mentality is clear:

You guys should think about putting together a DVD. With the episodes, and behind the scenes shenanigans like Becky Young singing cell block tango. :p (Twas on Youtube at some point)

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
Could have done without the Demon G&W subplot. It came out of nowhere and served no purpose. Should have just stuck with the butcher plot.

Other than that complaint great series.