There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

maximumwez

Dec 17, 2009
VERY nice, amazing series i liked the ending it was like destroying a child's innocence and the chance for the Kingdom to make new heroes with their father dead.

my favorite part has to be Marth and Fox back to back holding their fallen comrades weapons

Pyode

Jul 1, 2009
"...just so you know, I'm at full health!"
Fucking epic.

Well, great series guys. Seriously awesome.

Also, I am so glad Samus didn't die. She was definitely my favorite character.

Scott2210

Apr 8, 2009
awesome on a new level

awesome ending happy that was that awesome but at the same time sad couse its the end

Numbert

May 15, 2008
Thank you all so much for bringing us such a wonderful series, and I wish you all best in what will I'm sure be a long and prosperous career.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
nice job
favorite part: when the ouendan punched that guy in the face

least favorite part: ness and lucas are evil?! what the crap!

MikeSSJ

Aug 24, 2009
That was truly epic and awesome. Shame I didn't understand some of the talking because English isn't my first language. But I understood enough to be able to follow the story, and I'll definitely buy the DVD.

KyoraSan

Dec 18, 2008
Yah, fuck you guys leaving us on a cliffhanger like that!
And killing off everyone you did!
GREAT WONDERFUL SERIES THOUGH! I WILL BUY DVDs.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
that was the best series ever...next series "there was a brawl" XD.anyways...with alot of editting some filler scenes you could turn this into a full length movieand release it as such.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
I completely forgot about Lucas and Ness when I was trying to think of who was doing the murders.

I will never look at them the same way...

Also Link really should have spot dodged that Gerudo Choke.

Machelix4314

Dec 22, 2009
An excellent story all around, despite some of the more gruesome details. It actually inspired me to go over the story that I'm currently working on (hardly even comparable to the masterpiece that you guys created) and add some depth to my fan-fiction. Yes, I am a writer.

I give my sincerest regards to everyone who worked on this series to make it as much a success as it is. :)

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Fantastic, amazingly powerful ending to a fantastic, amazingly powerful series. Between all the hype and the drama caused by the slight delay, I wasn't sure the finale would live up to my expectations. I'm ecstatic to see I was wrong about that.

Great work, guys. I'll definitely be buying the DVD release.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Aktrez said:
I see a lot of people questioning the reason for the ending but, let me just remind everyone that this entire series is a "film noir" take on the mushroom kingdom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_noir This is a great article that talks about what a Film Noir is.
I didn't question the ending that much.

This series was great and I think I speak for everyone when I say Samus is AWESOME!!

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Damn...
I could write for long hours praising TWBB greatness, but let me say only this :
I consider TWBB best series/movie project of last year, shadowing everything else, and i say this after watching Avatarm last season of House MD and stuff.

Thank you. It was great time.