There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Episode 10

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In the series finale, the brawl to end it all.

Watch Video

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
Shit! Peach died? N'aw man, still awesome though. <3

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
Aaaaaaaaargh, she's a pirate!

Also, I think we could build a temple from all these bricks we just shat.

Lol at the credits:

Matt Key: Awesome

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
That was.... really nasty. And long. And surprising. To be honest I really wish olmer had done something else other than preach for the whole series before getting impaled out of nowhere :D.

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
Wow... I honestly don't know what to say (or where to start). Thanks to the cast and crew that made the series possible. Thank you all for your time and hard work. You did a phenomenal job.

There was indeed brawl.

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Oh my amazing I was a little unven at first but it turn out to be awesome

Figure out the connection between the players at first...but didn't get the final twist mainly because I had litle knowledge of that particular serie up to recently but in a way it make so much sense on so many level

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
Well done sirs! That was excellent. To Matthew Mercer, Zach Grafton, and the entire team: you have truly created the epic brawl that you set out to do, and to that I say "Well done, indeed."

Now where's the DVD/Blu-Ray?

lightning38

Jul 14, 2009
I dont even know where to start but that was a great ending to a fantastic series.
Congratulations to all of the cast and crew!

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I..I... the ending.... WHAT?!

Is this really the end??? Can't leave it on a footnote like that!!!

Still... awesome showing there, though I can't shake off the feeling that more is to follow... :p

Robert632

May 11, 2009
i felt annoyed, as the ending wasn't exactly...an end, as kirby, who was more or less the villian, was still alive. still a good episode and seris. just that last scene of kirby left it to open.