There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

SuperMarioBrawlers

Nov 17, 2009
*sits back* ...now I want a sequel xD

I loved it....it was an amazing ride.

It kept me more interested than anything else....I would love to see the brothers come back, as well as the rest of the cast of remarkable actors and actresses as there respected characters...with a special interest in seeing Becky back she was an amazing, beautiful, and compelling actress...

but that's all for now I guess, congratulations guys you did an AMAZING job.

Richaod

Jan 13, 2009
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT AMAZING.

What's truly incredible is how they managed to create something both poignant AND incredibly bleak out of that kind of a budget. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

To everyone involved, thank you - that was by far the best original content I've ever seen emerge from the internet. DVD release? I'm so there.

Zai

Oct 28, 2009
I loved it. Completely adored it.

Just... The ending. What? Whaaaaaat?

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Well this has made for an awesome day, brilliant finale to a fantastic Web-series AND now I get to watch the Doctor Who New years day special xD

Brilliant Episode, although I do agree, it was left too open at the end to be a conclusion.

Although this builds up potential promise for a new series, although who would that work?

Ah well, despite that, fantastic episode.

mtbDAhkk

Jan 1, 2010
Good ending! XD,I honestly thought Taboo would be the butcher XD. OH well. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD!!!! IMMA GONNA BUY TEN COPIES XD

spike4072

Aug 26, 2009
O_O wow that was awesome!

Nooo! Poor Princess Rosalina died too :(

All the Princesses are dead now so they need to vote a new one.

I vote Princess Samus! :D

Jovlo

May 12, 2008
I'm a bit confused now to be honest. I'll have to watch it again.
And that Malon, she's a teenage fantasy come true :p.

Normalgamer

Dec 21, 2009
To the people bummed out about the kirby scene at the end, don't be, I smell a sequal ;).
The only problem is they only have like, 1/4th of the main characters, so killing them off will be alot harder eh?

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Three words come to mind. Just three:

Worth.

The.

Wait.

Well done all round. Excellent writing, fantastic performances, good special effects.

I'm glad you shared this with us. Thank you.

Jaydeedoublesee

Jul 21, 2009
I really loved this series so much hard work was put into it and it completely paid off
Awesome job I hope somehow a dvdv and continuation of the series can happen

Seki

Dec 22, 2009
Thank you Matthew Mercer and the rest of the cast for one incredible series!!!

grubgrubjenkins

Dec 21, 2009
My laptop blew up from the awsomness radiating from the show i can now walk around being awsome from watching it Link full health pewpewpew
for a second there i thought Meta Knight was in on it then i saw he was pink o_O
luigi EPIC fire ball kirby wearing Ness' blood stained hat at the end i think it made me pregnant I'm going to have little brawl babys and when Ganondorf screamed i was sure he was going to turn into Ganon

police chief Marth FTW

.... yes it was more green

Hey_look_a_cat

Dec 31, 2008
Series Awards

Best line: "Bravery Still Counts for Something" - Marth
Saddest Moment: The Death of Red
Most Badass Moment: Bowser's Sacrifice
Fight scene that I wished was longer: Tie- Link versus Ganon and Marth versus Ice Climbers
Current Fav episode: Tie- Episode 9 and 10
Best Character: Samus

Jul 9, 2008
escapistraptor said:
eTuners said:
Shit! Peach died? N'aw man, still awesome though. <3
Please use spoiler tags next time, especially when you're the sixth post on the thread.
I think it's assumed that anyone in the thread has already watched it. Can't really get angry for that.
Eric the Orange said:
Was Gannons face more green here or was it just me?
Yeah, I saw that too. Go figure.

tzeneth

Dec 3, 2006
I have to agree with what's been said, that was a good episode that was literally brighter at the end which was a nice subtle touch, although the end itself just doesn't feel completely satisfying with that cliff hanger. Still good. The moment with Diddy Kong putting the gun down really had strength and nicely underlined that times had changed and there should be no more death.