There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

jrhop364

Feb 11, 2009
Series Awards

Best line: "You and Me, we're alot more alike then you think" - Ganon to Captain Falcon
Saddest Moment: Red
Most Badass Moment: Mario vs Yoshi
Fight scene that I wished was longer: Samus, Captain Falcon, Pit and Luigi vs Ganon, Ness, and Lucas
Current Fav episode: 10
Best Character: Luigi

Anywho, that was insane. Just amazing. Me and three friends were watching all of them on his TV, and then we were like "HO'MYGODTHENEWONEISOUT." And we watched it and were amazed, and we were all guessing on who's the butcher and I was like "Ness and Lucas, PK fuck-your-shit". And now look who was right.

That was awesome.

Props to all, I hope to see all these actors and actresses again.

Koopa_Kid

Dec 22, 2009

x.x

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Not very constructive, is it? But yes, that was my initial reaction. Shame there wasn't as much brawl as I'd hoped for- after twelve hours of fighting and two days of sore muscles, I kind of overestimated how much of the finale would actually be the titular Brawl.

Da_Vane

Dec 31, 2007
Wow... that was truly AWESOME! I liked the way everything tied up at the end, and the homage to SotL was just epic.

As for Kirby... this matches all the other references to Nintendo itself moving away from the iconics of their beloved franchises, in favor for newer, more modern representations. Enough so that they are actively noticed when releasing modern remakes of these games.

I refer you all to Yahtzee's comments about Nintendo abandoning 15 years of gameplay innovation with the Super Mario Bros. Wii...

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
Wonderful, wonderful job guys. The wait was definitely worth it.

Can we have more? Take a few months off, have a nice holiday! Then bring us more Brawl because this series was amazing.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
persona J said:
who's the chick in the mini skirt suposed to be
I'd like to know this too...

Apart from that... Wow, that was utterly amazing. I'm glad this was made, and I got to see it :)

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
Crabby_the_Frog said:

Amazing! Truly amazing!

I'm sure you've already planned for a DVD... I'd like to order asap. :p
I agree completely, I'd love this series on DVD! :)

"...just so you know...
...I'm at full health!"
Love that moment. :D

I'm so sorry that it's over, but, all good things.... *sob*

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
amazing amazing
thanks for one of the best shows of all time !
does anyone know if they plan on a second series ?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Well written, though what happened to Samus's eye. the ending was good I'm asuming kirby's phone call was a joke. What was that thing on the nintendo building, some mutant octopus.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
petey hunter said:
Well written, though what happened to Samus's eye. the ending was good I'm asuming kirby's phone call was a joke. What was that thing on the nintendo building, some mutant octopus.
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Game and watch's Final Smash attack is to turn into an octopus and flying around owning everything with its tentacles. See the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHFjNM3j2s

Hey_look_a_cat

Dec 31, 2008
Okay I have three questions

1- Does anyone have the causality list?
2- Whens the DvD coming?
3- Can we get a picture of the Characters that survived in one amazing group shot?

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
werewolfsfury said:
Redem said:
werewolfsfury said:
least favorite part: ness and lucas are evil?! what the crap!
Should I have Paranoia Agent flashback?
wait what does that mean?
Heh well the revelation Ness and Lucas are the killer (with the baseball bat)and the level of mindscrew kinda remind me of Paranoid agent because the main killer of the serie is lil slugger who has a baseball bat and according to tv tropes the serie has a lot of deconstruction of anime like There will be brawl a deconstruction of video game character

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
petey hunter said:
Game & Watch's final smash makes him a floating octopus.

It was so worth the wait, when the DVD comes out I'm gonna buy a couple copies for sure to help spread the word :D and I wanna show my support!

Wished Link was around a little longer, but it was a pretty awesome entrance by him. Also wished some of the other fight scenes were longer, but it still doesn't detract from the final product.

I laughed really hard when Nana hit Popo to grab his hammer, oh that was a priceless scene. There were just so many awesome moments, I really really enjoyed the series so much. Thank you guys so much for making it!