There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Episode Eight

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In this episode, Mario starts to gather an army to take back the streets.

Watch Video

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Equalox said:
First ^-^
Well done you.

OT: First time I've watched one of these - its so serious! Good though.

Despite the fact I f*cking despise that little prick Mario and all his buddies.

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
That was absolutely amazing, especially the work on the flashbacks. Those really helped tie the struggle together.

And the end was freaky as hell. Totally was not expecting that thing under the sheets.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I was expecting "The cannibal" to be the thing in the bed, it had that shape.

But then that wouldn't have made much sense.
I loved this episode.
Extremely well done and it's apparent why it took so long now, It was such a long and story heavy episode, but I bet the next one is gonna be more action-heavy.

sodaTAB

Aug 1, 2009
good as ever. Not my fav though ;)at the end I thought it was luigi because of the green, lol.

Jul 9, 2008
Woodsey said:
Equalox said:
First ^-^
Well done you.

OT: First time I've watched one of these - its so serious! Good though.

Despite the fact I f*cking despise that little prick Mario and all his buddies.
If you thought this was good, check out Episodes 5 through 7, those are the best so far.
Equalox said:
why am i put on PROBATION ???
Because this:

is looked down upon here. Add to the discussion or don't bother posting.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Equalox said:
why am i put on PROBATION ???
Because you "first" a topic....that's not allowed.

On topic, that is darker and more twisted than before...and I forgive it's over long run time for the fact it was great.

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
Brilliant! I hope this series gets a DVD release or something, I would buy it with the quickness

IrishBerserker

Oct 6, 2009
I hope Bowser shows up in the next episode, if he wasn't killed in the attack on his castle.

theaceplaya said:
Brilliant! I hope this series gets a DVD release or something, I would buy it with the quickness
Same here. A DVD would be great.

The Cake Is A Lie

Jun 27, 2009
Love the Godfather reference =P

Amazing episode, definitely one of (if not the) darkest episodes. Can't wait to see how it's going to play out

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Absolutely fantastic. The top-notch work on the series continues.

I think Bowser might have taken a powder from his castle with Peach before it got rocked.

ThePokeguy

Oct 10, 2009
Wow. Great episode but I wonder who is disemboweling people. I guess I'll have to carry on watching.

General Thrax

Apr 15, 2009
This is definitly one of the best shows I have ever seen. On the internet or even on TV! Also hoping for a DVD release.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Ouch, poor Yoshi :( He's probably the only Nintendo character I like!

So, it was never actually said... Do we think Bowser's dead?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Nothing short of epic so far. A brilliant series.

Bower's castle is destroyed, so who's left if Bowser is killed? The only Dons I know of were him, Mewtwo and Dedede.
Only 2 episodes to go, keep it up guys.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Oh good lord, was that a smash ball!? All hell is about to break loose.

I still love the fox costume, but Ganondorf is easily the best one I've seen in the series. I can't wait to see more of him, as I'm sure we will. What with the King Koopa downed, dedede gone, mewtwo gone, Olimar acting crazy(er) the only one left to really control crime is Ganondorf. Hum, a Kingdom controlled by Zelda and attacked by Ganondorf. Sounds familiar.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Finally, a new episode.

I like the darker tone but I'm a bit confused as to where everything fits into the timeline.

Parivir

Jul 20, 2009
If Bowsers dead that just leaves gannondorf.
Just thinking on a tangent but Tabuu hasn't been mentioned at all so maybe he will have some importance? This is supposed to be brawl after all.

Jul 9, 2008
IrishBerserker said:
I hope Bowser shows up in the next episode, if he wasn't killed in the attack on his castle.

theaceplaya said:
Same here. A DVD would be great.
Why? You have it for free legally on the Internet.
CounterAttack said:
Nothing short of epic so far. A brilliant series.

Bower's castle is destroyed, so who's left if Bowser is killed? The only Dons I know of were him, Mewtwo and Dedede.
Only 2 episodes to go, keep it up guys.
There's also Ganondorf.
jboking said:

I still love the fox costume, but Ganondorf is easily the best one I've seen in the series. I can't wait to see more of him, as I'm sure we will. What with the King Koopa downed, dedede gone, mewtwo gone, Olimar acting crazy(er) the only one left to really control crime is Ganondorf. Hum, a Kingdom controlled by Zelda and attacked by Ganondorf. Sounds familiar.
Fox is becoming one of my favorite characters, but as far as costumes go, nothing beats Dedede.

Jul 9, 2008
wouldyoukindly99 said:
Finally, a new episode.

I like the darker tone but I'm a bit confused as to where everything fits into the timeline.
Just after the last episode, though it started with a flashback. After all, with Kirby dead now, how could it be before that? Only thing that confuses me is the fact that Link and Mario were fighting outdoors rather than in the prison.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
orannis62 said:
jboking said:

Fox is becoming one of my favorite characters, but as far as costumes go, nothing beats Dedede.
Oh, I forgot about the Dedede costume. That was so great, and the actor worked felt like he filled the character perfectly. Shame he had to die. I still just love the 'Ganondorf in a suit' look though.

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
Keeps getting darker and darker. And that's a good thing.

I can't wait for episode 9. Fucking great.

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
like all the rest this was an amazing ep!

it keeps raising more questions tho which is getting to me, need answers!!

anyone else think the "cannibal" is still actually around? cos we all know what metaknight really is, so if anything it was quite an easy twist to make, just want to see whats going to happen next

bit sad not to see samus tho, no one in the series quite matches her, zelda and peach are nice looking, but still xd

Availible

Oct 26, 2009
I don't think Kirby is dead. We didn't get to see the corpse close up, and Kirby is know for taking others appearences, after all. And I don't trust Zelda... Although, I might just be overinterpreting the plot. I tend to do stuff like that.

That being said, I have to say I actually had to look behind me when I say the white in the window in the end. Have to go back and se if I can see who or what it is...

EDIT: Hah! Now I know!

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Woah... looks like thinsg are really picking up. Glad to see a new episode after all this time. I'm eager to see Mario's "army" in action, and find out just who the killer is. (Not to mention where Peach is, what happened to King Koopa, where's Luigi during all this, ect, ect.)

...NOOOOO! They killed Yoshi! Those @!#$%&* bastards!!!

And yes, a DVD release would be nice.

Oct 30, 2009
Sooo anybody else kinda feel like Kirby isn't dead....cause I'm thinking that meta knight is the one who was burned up after either Kirby "took his power" or something like that and left....just a gut feeling i have but over all great episode just like the rest of them keep them coming :D

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Nice retrospective, and an intriguing ending. What intrigued me, is that Yoshi was more than just a bunch of intestants. It might just be so that we would recognize him, but why wouldn't the butcher finish the job the way he usually does? Is that a clue to something? Was it not the butcher that killed Yoshi, but someone that tried to lay the blame on the butcher?

I have a little theory. The butcher does not really disembowl his victims. He kidnaps them and leaves some others' intestants to create the illusion that he killed them. This could be for numeral reasons. Perhaps he has some kind of psyko experiment he is working on. The butcher might even be Mewtwo himself, having faked his own death. In Melee, Mewtwo's up special attack involves teleport (he is a Sheik clone after all), which might explain his efficiency at getting in and out unnoticed.

By the way, I wonder if we'll see more to Pit, Luigi and Samus. I think Pit has a secret, he might be connected to Ganondorf. In chapter 6 I noticed something strange in his eyes when Ganondorf's name was mentioned, and in chapter 3, he calls someone after Luigi leaves - which is right before Luigi is kidnaped by the King of Evil.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Asmodeus-Drakenblood said:
Sooo anybody else kinda feel like Kirby isn't dead....cause I'm thinking that meta knight is the one who was burned up after either Kirby "took his power" or something like that and left....just a gut feeling i have but over all great episode just like the rest of them keep them coming :D
Not a bad theory, but Metaknight was sent to the hospital, like Wario said, so it seems unlikely. I can't quite believe that Kirby is dead either. I believe he will make his return, based only on my expirience with movies that tells me it wasnn't his time to die.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Parivir said:
If Bowsers dead that just leaves gannondorf.
Just thinking on a tangent but Tabuu hasn't been mentioned at all so maybe he will have some importance? This is supposed to be brawl after all.
I feel certain in telling you that tabuu is not in. The case with him, Master hand and Crazy hand is that they are so powerful they must either play a large role, or be neglected. I think the makers proved in this video that they neglect them, as Master Hand and crazy hand were both reduced to references meant to make us go "see what you did there". Tabuu won't be in unless he is a small joke.

NRX

May 13, 2009
Wow, even more dead people. That's four in one episode. (Kirby, Yoshi, Falco, and the recipient of that falcon pawnch). Nice touch on the flash backs.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
Im thinking that gannondorf and link are working together if they are the butcher or not who knows i think and for sure end of days is working with Gannondorf and i think thats how Bowsers castle got destroyed end of days did have a Super Smash Ball and ya kirby isnt dead hell it took the mario bros to take them out and a simple Flower BY WARRIO you gotta be kidding me so eaither warrio set it up or he found 'the burnt body' and claimed it as his own not and what was with the Ice Climbers did they do that to yoshi? CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

TheNamlessGuy

Jan 7, 2009
Wow, the Godfather ripoff?
Awesome.

Ice Climbers kill Yoshi?
Awesome.

Falco dead?
Not cool.
Falco was awesome.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Jiveturkey124 said:
Im Still saying Meta-knights the killer, hes the only one that fits the profile.
I would agree or I would say Kirby and Metaknight had a thing going on. And that it is Metaknights charred remains not Kirbys.

Zai

Oct 28, 2009
theaceplaya said:
I was thinking this exact same thing watching it. This is 100% true.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
So Olimar has either an extra stock or a smashball now, neither of those are good things...

Great episode, but poor Yoshi, and poor Fox, you figure he would stop helping the Mario brothers, everytime he does one of his buddies dies.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Everybody died! Nooo! I was so sad when Kirby died!
I'm so ready for another episode now, and I'm really excited that it will be next month!

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Great episode. All hell is about to break loose, although there was a distinct lack of Luigi in this episode!

As for the scene at the end, I thought it'd be Peach's remains in the bed. Apparently not!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Wait, I'm confused about some of the details. What's the tower, and why is Mario going to attack the rest of the police force in it?

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
It's getting good now.

I'm sticking to my theory that it's Master Hand doing this, somehow. He leaves the innards behind because he's using the skin to make trophies, like the kind you win in game.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I'm thinking that the charred corpse in the asylum was Meta Knight. That way he wouldn't be able to be identified, as well as his face was melted away, in Mario's words. Kirby is definitely still out there.

And Olimar has a smash ball. Anyone who's played Brawl knows that that is a VERY BAD THING.

Carne

Jul 27, 2008
It was probably Meta-Knights body that was found. Kirby is probably on the loose.

Styphax

Jun 3, 2009
You guys are amazingly creative, for such a simple idea you all have made such a wonderfully complex story. And while I've lately been shining away from dark gritty characters, you guys break that by applying dark grittiness to light, and silly characters

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
oppp7 said:
Wait, I'm confused about some of the details. What's the tower, and why is Mario going to attack the rest of the police force in it?
The tower has a Nintendo logo on the top, and someone said,"No one ever goes in the tower!" I'm assuming it's supposed to be some kind of sacred temple or something where everything came from. The characters are not aware of this but they know that going in there is bad mojo. Mario is attacking the police because the Hyrulians were behind a plot to get themselves on the throne, and because the tower is where they'll be hiding, Mario is going to strom the tower with his immigrant army.
WaderiAAA said:
I feel certain in telling you that tabuu is not in. The case with him, Master hand and Crazy hand is that they are so powerful they must either play a large role, or be neglected. I think the makers proved in this video that they neglect them, as Master Hand and crazy hand were both reduced to references meant to make us go "see what you did there". Tabuu won't be in unless he is a small joke.
Agreed. Going back to my theory on the tower, there may just be a sign that says "To enter is Tabuu." Or, perhaps a few red rings will illuminate the area for a few seconds, then all the cops will be shown as statues/piles of internal organs/just gone.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Could the killer be Wario? He always thought of the killings as funny, and in episode 3 he said times like these gave opportunities for people like him. He also may have been the one to call the police on Dedede's murder, since he obviously has ties with the police. As for Kirby's murder: Kirby probably wasn't killed by the murderer. His corpse doesn't match the others.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
19 minutes? Good length here guys, now I can understand why there's such long periods of time between episodes. Worth it though haha!

Nice Godfather reference at the end there, ties into the story well to haha!

spike4072

Aug 26, 2009
oppp7 said:
Could the killer be Wario? He always thought of the killings as funny, and in episode 3 he said times like these gave opportunities for people like him. He also may have been the one to call the police on Dedede's murder, since he obviously has ties with the police. As for Kirby's murder: Kirby probably wasn't killed by the murderer. His corpse doesn't match the others.
I think Wario is using the Ice climbers to do it. Dedede was killed by blunt trauma to the back of the head and the Ice Climbers have those big mallets. They were with Yoshi at the police station and outside Mario's window right before he found Yoshi. :O

They seem crazy enough to me.

YurdleTheTurtle

Mar 23, 2009
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff? (Although I imagine Ness/Lucas to be innocent kids like the Pokemon trainer, and Jigglypuff to be a minor Pokemon).

At any rate, ah that ending sucks for Mario. Just more and more death all the time.

You guys did a great job, I still don't know who the killer is. I also think Kirby might still be alive.

Smash ball reference was awesome. I've got a bad feeling Olimar is going to do a lot of damage if it turns out to be an actual useful 'artifact'. "End of Days" was a pretty strong Final Smash in SSBB.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Yoshi!!! No!!! Q___Q

Damn good episode; keep them coming. I want to see how it'll end.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
Let me guess this straight. Olimar has been fucked up to the max. Kirby, apparently a psycho killer genius was BURNT to death, and Yoshi, Mario's only friend left, was killed right under his nose? YOU DESTROYED MY 3 FAVORITE NINTENDO CHARACTERS IN ONE EPISODE! Can't wait for episode 9.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
Then again Kirby probably isn't dead. I did have a theory the killer is possessing Kirby to make his kills in the way we just saw Yoshi die, with guts everywhere and the body taken away, possibly to be possessed by the killer like Kirby. So maybe Kirby is dead, but his body isn't. Kirby was probably the first victim who got possessed, and thats where the madness began.

bigdaddy95

Jun 30, 2009
jboking said:

I think you have something there, possibly a conspiracy theory involving them two....could happen.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
YurdleTheTurtle said:
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff? (Although I imagine Ness/Lucas to be innocent kids like the Pokemon trainer, and Jigglypuff to be a minor Pokemon).
They're probably not going to have Jigglypuff, since most of the pokemon were just minor characters. And Ness and Lucas were in one of the episodes as 2 kids playing.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
oppp7 said:
YurdleTheTurtle said:
They're probably not going to have Jigglypuff, since most of the pokemon were just minor characters. And Ness and Lucas were in one of the episodes as 2 kids playing.
Jigglypuff was on the Pokemon Trainer's shoulder in an episode.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I'm loving it MORE and MOAR haha! Great work guys and gals, can't wait for next months! And poor Yoshi... I wonder if anyone else will suffer at the hands of this criminal!?

you rolled a one

May 7, 2009
in last episode they said deedeedee was killed by blunt force and you can see the climers out side marios place before he finds yoshi so i think that climbers are the killers

Ellivader

Sep 20, 2009
WaderiAAA said:
Not a bad theory, but Metaknight was sent to the hospital, like Wario said, so it seems unlikely. I can't quite believe that Kirby is dead either. I believe he will make his return, based only on my expirience with movies that tells me it wasnn't his time to die.
Isn't anyone else seeing the Silence of the Lambs link? Where Hannibal Lecter escapes his 'cell' by attacking a guard and stealing his face, hiding the guard's body and then pretending to be injured to be taken to hospital?

Edited because I quoted the wrong bloody person. Go team me. :I

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
I freaking LOVE this video series. And I have a crazy conspiracy theory. Maybe that burned carcass wasn't Kirby, maybe it was Jigglypuff, and Kirby is still alive.

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
Great Episode I can't believe Yoshi is dead though. So anyone think that Wario is the Killer?

DarkLordofDevon

May 11, 2008
YurdleTheTurtle said:
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff?
Ness and Lucas were seen playing in an ally way in an earlier episode.

DarkLordofDevon

May 11, 2008
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who thinks Ganondorf is the killer? He has the most to gain from this. Eliminate all the dons, kidnap/kill the princess, allow Mario and Link to start butting heads which will cripple the police force.

What was the stuff he got from Olimar anyway? He said it was some extra 'firepower to keep the pressure on the other dons'.

Ganondorf orchestrated most of this I reckon. He's smart enough and has been working from the shadows for a long time.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I really like this series it is so damned funny with a straight face!

Ellivader said:
WaderiAAA said:
Isn't anyone else seeing the Silence of the Lambs link? Where Hannibal Lecter escapes his 'cell' by attacking a guard and stealing his face, hiding the guard's body and then pretending to be injured to be taken to hospital?

Edited because I quoted the wrong bloody person. Go team me. :I
ThI think Kirby is alive too... there is no way that mofo is dead, he seems to pivotal to the plot... I agree totally!!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
DarkLordofDevon said:
What was the stuff he got from Olimar anyway? He said it was some extra 'firepower to keep the pressure on the other dons'.
My guess is that those pills were the reason Bowser's castle was destroyed.

mindlesspuppet

Jun 16, 2004
Jeez... Haven't any of you people seen Silence of the Lambs?

Kirby... the cannibal... think of how Hannibal escapes... come on now...

Ellivader said:
My bad, seems like at least one person has.

wildcard9

Aug 31, 2008
The Ice Climbers were the last ones to be seen thru the window before Mario found Yoshi's disemboweled corpse. They're clearly affiliated with Wario and by extension the Hylians, so I'm betting on Sheik/Zelda as the disembowler.

Oh, and Godfather Horsehead reference for the win. Now can we please get some The Departed referencing going?

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
That was pretty epic, I thought luigi was dead for a second there at the end. Does anyone else think that Wario is the killer?

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
mindlesspuppet said:
Jeez... Haven't any of you people seen Silence of the Lambs?

Kirby... the cannibal... think of how Hannibal escapes... come on now...

Ellivader said:
My bad, seems like at least one person has.
Without spoiling anything can you tell me if There Will Be Brawl is Based off that movie, because I want to see that movie now.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
you rolled a one said:
in last episode they said deedeedee was killed by blunt force and you can see the climers out side marios place before he finds yoshi so i think that climbers are the killers
Maybe the climbers are working for wario

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
This series is fucking epic and I absolutely love the creativity everyone is putting into this series...

I want this on DVD!

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
DarkLordofDevon said:
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who thinks Ganondorf is the killer? He has the most to gain from this. Eliminate all the dons, kidnap/kill the princess, allow Mario and Link to start butting heads which will cripple the police force.

Ganondorf orchestrated most of this I reckon. He's smart enough and has been working from the shadows for a long time.
That's a possible theory, he might want vengeance for watching someone else destroy hyrule.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
RobotNinja said:
I freaking LOVE this video series. And I have a crazy conspiracy theory. Maybe that burned carcass wasn't Kirby, maybe it was Jigglypuff, and Kirby is still alive.
You wouldn't be the only one with that theory

that would also make Wario the killer in league with kirby

Zai

Oct 28, 2009
williebaz said:
that would also make Wario the killer in league with kirby
Not necessarily. He could have just wandered by a charred corpse, a Fire Flower, and saw "Metaknight" wandering off. 2 + 2 = 4.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
NO dark lord i think you could be KINDA right i dont think hes the killer but he is working for him he gives olimar everything he needs to raise the army and get blood on the smash ball in order to take out bowser (IS HE DEAD??) and ya the iceclimbers being at the scene just i think its a red harring they might have killed yoshi but they didnt take his head so it could be a copy kill i just cant wait for episode 9

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
I KNEW that olimar would have a more prominent place in the series. And he's my favorite character =D, at least in brawl.

And great episode, can't wait for the next one... in a month

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
bigdaddy95 said:
jboking said:

Destroy Mushroom Kingdom and restore the mighty Hyrule? Could happen...in my mind. I'm sure they are going somewhere else with that, though. These guys have never failed to provide me with twists and turns I didn't see coming, so I am in disbelief that I could even come up with one of their plot points.

I think you have something there, possibly a conspiracy theory involving them two....could happen.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
williebaz said:
Without spoiling anything can you tell me if There Will Be Brawl is Based off that movie, because I want to see that movie now.
Unfortunately, it seems he does the Anime Reviews for this site, so I doubt he has any connection with the people behind There Will Be Brawl.

Brilliant episode guys, and the Bowser thing I think makes for quite a good climax. Is he dead? If so, is someone else the killer? Was he just raided by Link and killed because of that? Can't wait till Novenber for the next installment.

Apr 24, 2009
Predictions:
Kirby's body was actually Metaknight.
Wario has been the one disembowling people.
It's bowser.
IT'S ALWAYSA FUCKINBOWSER

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Great episode. I'm just sad that I won't see a new episode for a month, though. Quality is the best on the Escapist, if not best quality in any video game oriented show on the net.

From what I've gathered from this series, don't trust anything you don't see happen yourself. I doubt Kirby is dead. The body could be Medaknight, considering that they both are roughly the same size and shape. Further more, it furthers the reference to Kirby as Hannibal Lecter. Similarly, I don't think Bowser is dead either, hell, Mewtwo might even still be alive, but I digress.

I love this show.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Holy crap. I'm going to go with everyone else and say that I'm surprised at all the people dying in this episode.

I really want to see what Gannondorf has been up to and how Olimar brings about the End of Days, considering that it's his Final Smash.

Also, I don't know who the killer is, but I really want to see how they set up the character, whoever it ends up being.

mindlesspuppet

Jun 16, 2004
williebaz said:
The Kirby aspect of There Will Be Brawl seems pretty heavily influenced by the Hannibal movies. Aside from the obvious cannibal parallel, and Kirby's role in Brawl thus far, there's smaller details such as Kirby's cell in episode 7 which is a standing cell in the middle of a room similar to one that Hannibal Lecter spends time in.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
Wow... another great episode! I can't begin to express just how much I look forward to each and every show.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Wooo, just watched through all the episodes, I didn't realise what I was missing :p
So glad I've watched them now.
and They're Great.

Rappletek

Mar 26, 2008
When I saw that I was like.. 'Sh*T that's-a gotta be-a bowser in the bed!!'

but when it was Yoshi I was pleasantly surprised, then slightly depressed that Yoshi was dead... but props on the Godfather reference (Y)

only thing I could really say about this episode (which I realise eventually had to happen) is following Mario just isn't as interesting as following Luigi and having them run in to each other..

Great series, if you do organise a DVD release, could you make it easily available in the uk? cheers lol

idiotsavant

Aug 25, 2009
randommaster said:
Holy crap. I'm going to go with everyone else and say that I'm surprised at all the people dying in this episode.

I really want to see what Gannondorf has been up to and how Olimar brings about the End of Days, considering that it's his Final Smash.

Also, I don't know who the killer is, but I really want to see how they set up the character, whoever it ends up being.
Olimar if connected with Ganondorf, right? So then perhaps Olimar used the End of Days to bring down Bowser castle, which would make sense seeing as it would leave Ganondorf as the last Don. (Not that I think Bowser is actually dead though). Plus, we haven't heard from Ganondorf in a while, which probably means hes been up to something. On the note of the killer's identity, I don't think that it would be Kirby, Ice Climbers, Wario, or the police. How this series has played out, I just have a hunch that whoever's behind it all will be completely unexpected. Although, I do agree with the idea that it was Metaknights corpse, and that Kirby is still out there. This series is a great, and I just know its going to end with a conclusion that will blow all of our minds.

leonhart126

Jul 16, 2009
Not sure if its already been posted but I reckon the charred remains of the cannibal aren't infact kirby but are metaknight, would make quite an interesting twist.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
spike4072 said:
oppp7 said:
I think Wario is using the Ice climbers to do it. Dedede was killed by blunt trauma to the back of the head and the Ice Climbers have those big mallets. They were with Yoshi at the police station and outside Mario's window right before he found Yoshi. :O

They are definitely crazy enough, but as far as motives go, they are lacking. Also, the killer must know some stealth, and he is probably an intelligent character, so I doubt IC is responsible. They might have killed Yoshi - maybe even Mewtwo to help Wario become the leader of the Pokemon fighting rings, but not king Dedede.

As for everyone who is afraid of Olimar doing a lot of damage with the smash ball: I think the only thing he can do with it is to activate his ship and get out of there. The great monsters attacking when he uses it in the game are from the planet in the Pikmin games, and it makes no sense that they would attack when he flies off.

Bakfiets

Feb 18, 2009
Well done guys and girls another great episode can't wait for the grand finale.

I was expecting to see Meta Knight at the end but Yoshi was a great surprise.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Everyone is expecting kirby to be alive. But meta-knight is mia, missing-in-action, not in hospital so hanibal escape doesn't work. and to be honest it would be boring if they pull the switcheroo that virtually everybody can see coming.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
The first half was dull and pointless. It picked up at the part were Mario was gathering his army. Killing off Yoshi just as Mario looked as if he was about to turn himself around just felt like a dick move.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
What if it has something to do with Pit? He was arguing with Dedede right before Dedede was killed. Also, if Marth and Ike are gay, then Roy might have been as well, making him a possible target by Pit. Not sure about Mewtwo though...

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Bakfiets said:

I was actually expecting that too... though the stuffed-toy look lessened the impact.

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
WaderiAAA said:
spike4072 said:
oppp7 said:

They are definitely crazy enough, but as far as motives go, they are lacking. Also, the killer must know some stealth, and he is probably an intelligent character, so I doubt IC is responsible. They might have killed Yoshi - maybe even Mewtwo to help Wario become the leader of the Pokemon fighting rings, but not king Dedede.

As for everyone who is afraid of Olimar doing a lot of damage with the smash ball: I think the only thing he can do with it is to activate his ship and get out of there. The great monsters attacking when he uses it in the game are from the planet in the Pikmin games, and it makes no sense that they would attack when he flies off.
But you know what happens at the end of Olimar's Final Smash? He flies down with his ship and it explodes. Which I think is going to be the reference of the "The sacrifice shall be of my own" or whatever he said.

Killer Rabbit

Oct 3, 2009
Did anyone get the reference to the jonestown massacre?

The punch was filled with white pikmin, and all the cult drank form it.

C.O.C

Aug 5, 2009
Yoshi we will miss you in times of despair only the closest remain you cannot buy loyalty of pets you need to bond I know that's creepyish but i was thinking of my dog if someone killed it i would go insane Mario gotsta kill the F****** on a more lvl headed note you have to release a DVD I would happily pay ten pound to own this and just watch it all in one go it'd be great to take round my mates houses and that kinda thing the themes are awesome by the way love what you've done keep up the insane work guys cus this sh**** is movie quality

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Relatively sure its Meta Knight that was toasted, as suggested earlier. Kirby is too clever and wouldn't fall that easily. Im starting to wonder if Samus and Kirby are in on something together, just a hunch!

Chaz D

Feb 1, 2009
Obviously, Kirby isn't dead.

In an homage to Silence of the Lambs, he killed Meta Knight and mutilated the body to look like his own. He's going to show up for the finale, I guarantee it.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
Everyone here thinks Kirby is alive. If Kirby really is dead from a fire flower, I'll be disappointed in you guys.

lastoflancas

Aug 17, 2009
... Finally, a video in a month (I believe). It was pretty good wrap-up of what happened next and some back story.

As for the killer, I think there are 3 candidates we have now.

1. Meta Knight:

-Reason 1: From the beginning and Kirby went rampant, Meta Knight had some insanity factor that were the same as Kirby (because he is Kirby on the inside). After his capture and Kirby's constant mind-fuck does the Meta Knight succumb to his natural instincts. Because he was SUPPOSED to guard Kirby, the police force didn't expect him to go out on his own or something. Then, killing followed.

-Reason 2: The whole thing is promoted Link/Zelda police force action and, incidentally or intentionally, Mario's downfall. Link orders Meta Knight, who has similar powers as Kirby, to perform those acts.

=Possible way of killing: Infinite slash, Tornado, Drill thing or take off his mask and do Kirby thing

>About today's killing: He sneaked out of hospital and did his thing. Ice Climbers were just monitoring Mario.

2. Kirby:

-Reason: After his capture, he subconsciously mind-fucked Meta Knight to let him out. Then, with somehow using his newly acquired technique, he performed similar killings as before.

=Possible way of killing: Do I have to explain this? Watch the series.

>About today's killing: He got out of jail and absorbed Meta Knight's power/got a better hand than Meta Knight to grill him to black (since burning will always result in black, no one will know if it's actually Kirby or Meta Knight)

3. Ice Climbers:

-Reason: All under Wario's orders. Wario would have started to start his own gang, but was pushed aside by other gangs. So, he ordered Ice Climbers to kill of the Dons. Incidentally, this promoted him to a police chief (notice how the Don killing stopped after his promotion).

=Possible way of killing: Hammer Tornado.. Probably..

>About today's killing: As a retaliation to his old nemesis, he orders to kidnap and kill Yoshi.

I know this would have mentioned in this forum before, and does not answer the question "What about Princess Peach?" I hope somebody would.

Can't wait until next one.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Who was the bearded man that Mario grabbed?

and that cult girl(?) in the white sheet?

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Chaz D said:

In an homage to Silence of the Lambs, he killed Meta Knight and mutilated the body to look like his own. He's going to show up for the finale, I guarantee it.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.

All that scene needed was Chris Isaak and an elevator.

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
It seems a lot of us are in agreement about the Kirby Meta Knight switch, a la Silence of the Lambs.

Personally I would have loved to seen more Samus. Not only is the take on the character refreshingly different, but - as of Link's interrogation of Luigi - she's also implicated as a suspect. Though, after admitting Dedede would be the best victor, it would be odd for her to turn around and kill him. (You will remember, of course, that Samus has a super speed dash that makes her lightning quick; fast enough to get in and out like a teleporter.)

Olimar's part in this, his weird psycho cult, seems a bit disjointed. It's either the red herring, or coming back in a bad, bad way; smashball, and all.

Wario the killer? Well, he was the one that initially found the burnt corpse... whoever it turns out to be. But he seems too much the social profiteering anarchist; and this level of planning seems over his head.

Obviously Yoshi was not killed by the psycho, as his head was left. More likely it's a message. (Nice touch with the Godfather thing there, guys.)

With two dons left and a political conspiracy abound it seems this thing gets deeper, darker, and thicker the closer we get to the ending. And now Bowser *APPEARS* to be dead, himself. (After all, it would take "extra firepower" to bring down his castle.)

I'm hooked, and will most likely will have to watch the series a couple more times, just to keep up.

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Bakfiets said:

I was expecting Peach, I was both relieved and disappointed at the same time.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
lastoflancas said:
... Finally, a video in a month (I believe). It was pretty good wrap-up of what happened next and some back story.

As for the killer, I think there are 3 candidates we have now.

1. Meta Knight:

-Reason 1: From the beginning and Kirby went rampant, Meta Knight had some insanity factor that were the same as Kirby (because he is Kirby on the inside). After his capture and Kirby's constant mind-fuck does the Meta Knight succumb to his natural instincts. Because he was SUPPOSED to guard Kirby, the police force didn't expect him to go out on his own or something. Then, killing followed.

-Reason 2: The whole thing is promoted Link/Zelda police force action and, incidentally or intentionally, Mario's downfall. Link orders Meta Knight, who has similar powers as Kirby, to perform those acts.

=Possible way of killing: Infinite slash, Tornado, Drill thing or take off his mask and do Kirby thing

>About today's killing: He sneaked out of hospital and did his thing. Ice Climbers were just monitoring Mario.

2. Kirby:

-Reason: After his capture, he subconsciously mind-fucked Meta Knight to let him out. Then, with somehow using his newly acquired technique, he performed similar killings as before.

=Possible way of killing: Do I have to explain this? Watch the series.

>About today's killing: He got out of jail and absorbed Meta Knight's power/got a better hand than Meta Knight to grill him to black (since burning will always result in black, no one will know if it's actually Kirby or Meta Knight)

3. Ice Climbers:

-Reason: All under Wario's orders. Wario would have started to start his own gang, but was pushed aside by other gangs. So, he ordered Ice Climbers to kill of the Dons. Incidentally, this promoted him to a police chief (notice how the Don killing stopped after his promotion).

>About today's killing: As a retaliation to his old nemesis, he orders to kidnap and kill Yoshi.

I know this would have mentioned in this forum before, and does not answer the question "What about Princess Peach?" I hope somebody would.

Can't wait until next one.
Only one problem, wario said meta-knight was mia missing-in-action. So silence of the lambs aproach wouldn't work. and to be honest is utterly predictable and boring.

tobyornottoby

Jan 2, 2008
DarkLordofDevon said:

And there's a good metareason he could be the one behind it all...

He's played by the director =)

I definitely suspect Ganondorf working together with Link and Zelda to restore a new Hyrule. Pit and Olimar are in it too.

Then again, all the analysis on Wario and the Ice Climbers I'm reading here is awesome too. Althrough I don't see Wario behind behind it all, he's too much a loose canon to be so calculative, backstabbing...

But definitely props to the creators for leaving so much open to viable speculation!

And I would also buy this right away if it was released, BUT then it would have to be released by Nintendo itself =P somehow, I don't see them doing that...

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
Hmm i just relished metanight was rushed to the hospital, but can't kirby look like metanight. Burnt skin = black skin metanight had black skin.

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
I still retain my idea that the killer is the girl mario saved in the first game. There were some references kirby made to "the killer was there in the beginning" and who was there in the beginning with mario...

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
As for everyone who is afraid of Olimar doing a lot of damage with the smash ball: I think the only thing he can do with it is to activate his ship and get out of there. The great monsters attacking when he uses it in the game are from the planet in the Pikmin games, and it makes no sense that they would attack when he flies off.[/quote]

Well theres no way that Olimar will get to use the smash brawl. Someone more important will use it

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Chaz D said:

Like several people have said, that would be predictable and boring. Besides, Metaknight is currently the most likely candidate for the butcher. For motivation, he was obsessed with catching Kirby. His obsession may have been an overall obsession with getting rid of crime, explaining the motive for killing the dons. His reason for leaving the organs is to scare the other dons into stopping their crimes. His reason for killing Roy may have had something to do with Roy being a corrupt cop. Not sure about Pichu. His reason for kidnapping Peach may have been because Kirby was going to rat him out, so he needed her or Kirby to disappear, and he knew he would be suspected if Kirby died. But when the cells opened, he couldn't kill Kirby the same way as the others victims because Luigi would know who the killer was. Also, he has a way of spying on people without them knowing, showing that he's good at stealth.
Edit: Does anyone else get the feeling they're going to make a reference to that movie about the 7 Deadly Sins serial killer and show Daisy's/Peach's head in a box?

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
oppp7 said:
Chaz D said:

Like several people have said, that would be predictable and boring. Besides, Metaknight is currently the most likely candidate for the butcher. For motivation, he was obsessed with catching Kirby. His obsession may have been an overall obsession with getting rid of crime, explaining the motive for killing the dons. His reason for leaving the organs is to scare the other dons into stopping their crimes. His reason for killing Roy may have had something to do with Roy being a corrupt cop. Not sure about Pichu. His reason for kidnapping Peach may have been because Kirby was going to rat him out, so he needed her or Kirby to disappear, and he knew he would be suspected if Kirby died. But when the cells opened, he couldn't kill Kirby the same way as the others victims because Luigi would know who the killer was. Also, he has a way of spying on people without them knowing, showing that he's good at stealth.
Edit: Does anyone else get the feeling they're going to make a reference to that movie about the 7 Deadly Sins serial killer and show Daisy's/Peach's head in a box?
Have to agree about kirby being alive being boring (and rather pathetic i may add), though it wasn't him who smashed dedede over the head. maybe he teams up with the iceclimbers. And metaknight is mia, why does everyone think he's in hospital? he's missing-in-action probably flown the coup.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Rathy said:
That was absolutely amazing, especially the work on the flashbacks. Those really helped tie the struggle together.

And the end was freaky as hell. Totally was not expecting that thing under the sheets.
I was expecting Peach.

OT: Awesome episode, Mario is a great impromptu speaker, who would'a known?

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
it's starfy...Hint:burnt to death.still very good episode.the whole almost godfather thing at the end was funny.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
My money is on Toon Link as the killer.

Honestly I was expecting to find Bowser in the sheets. His castle was just destroyed...

the killer: is it the Ice Climbers and Wario? The Ice Climbers were there right before Yoshi met his fate...

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
I'm honestly really surprised how good this is, Only started watching TWBB last night and was expecting another cringy parody show. I'm glad I was wrong, it's super. The production values are good too.

The last ep was fantastic, Can't wait to see the next.

tobyornottoby

Jan 2, 2008
lastoflancas said:
3. Ice Climbers:

It's also possible that the Ice Climbers are working for someone else. In the ep where they go to Wario's house, and he mentions that he "doesn't let those freaks into his house", so they could be operating on their own when not around Wario... >.>

This show goes deep!

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
This thread has made me rage so hard so many times. Mostly because stupid people keep saying stupid things, but also because I just realized who the killer is.

:)

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Not as brilliant as five but not as awful as four.

Good, though. Like, really good.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Yoshi, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still place my bet on Luigi as a killer.

MagnusX7

Apr 30, 2009
I thought mario would be the star from episode 1. good to see him get some face time.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
JesterRaiin said:
Yoshi, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still place my bet on Luigi as a killer.
He was elsewhere when Dedede was killed.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
This thread has made me rage so hard so many times. Mostly because stupid people keep saying stupid things, but also because I just realized who the killer is.

:)
So who do you think it is?

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
idiotsavant said:
randommaster said:

Olimar if connected with Ganondorf, right? So then perhaps Olimar used the End of Days to bring down Bowser castle, which would make sense seeing as it would leave Ganondorf as the last Don. (Not that I think Bowser is actually dead though). Plus, we haven't heard from Ganondorf in a while, which probably means hes been up to something. On the note of the killer's identity, I don't think that it would be Kirby, Ice Climbers, Wario, or the police. How this series has played out, I just have a hunch that whoever's behind it all will be completely unexpected. Although, I do agree with the idea that it was Metaknights corpse, and that Kirby is still out there. This series is a great, and I just know its going to end with a conclusion that will blow all of our minds.
I never though of Olimar using the Smash Ball on Bowser. The Ice Climbers might have been responsible for the death of Yoshi, though. I really want to se Bowser seeing as the rest of the Dons have been very well done.

Nick The Newbie

Mar 19, 2009
TWBB creators matt mercer and zach grafton will be guests at MAGFest [http://magfest.org] this january 1-4. Check out the thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.147140

osirus1320

May 31, 2009
The body may have not been Kirby. You all foget MetaKnight is "MIA" maybe Kirby got out somehow and killed MetaKnight then took his clothes and burned the body. Without the clothes MetaKnight and Kirby look exactly alike, so maybe he just pulled a Hannibal on him and got out diguised as MetaKnight like Hannibal did to the one cop. Would continue making him more like Hannibal like before.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
Geez.. the ending was creepy. I wish I could take this seriously, but Mario and his pals are the main characters... so probably not... or is that the joke? Also I never thought of Kirby pulling a "Hannibal" on Metaknight.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
osirus1320 said:
The body may have not been Kirby. You all foget MetaKnight is "MIA" maybe Kirby got out somehow and killed MetaKnight then took his clothes and burned the body. Without the clothes MetaKnight and Kirby look exactly alike, so maybe he just pulled a Hannibal on him and got out diguised as MetaKnight like Hannibal did to the one cop. Would continue making him more like Hannibal like before.
Yeah just about everyone else has pointed that out, to the point where it would be excedingly boring if true. Though this doesn't explain the colour difference between the two.

AOS

Nov 5, 2009
Ganon's yet to be revealed, but his only two appearances make him seem like kirby to me, talks but never has been shown doing anything.

I agree with many others who think MK died instead of kirby. I think Kirby will either remain mysterious, or he will go all out at one point and take out at least 3 characters on-screen. If there is some final battle as it was suggested by the end of the episode, I think captain falcon, fox and samus will die in battle. Fox because it completes all 3 dead space animals, captain falcon as there would be too many good guys left who remain alive or taking a bullet for pit, and samus because, after thinking the scene just before dedede died, samus pulled luigi out of the room making me feel she was ordered to make sure luigi doesn't see who killed dedede and to play along with the aftermath.

Not sure exactly about samus, but I'm picturing the last battle to have Ganon to wipe out a large amount of the cast, grabs a seriously injured samus, grabs her by the neck and says she's failed his orders and does a flamechoke ending her life, while a defenceless luigi witnesses all that at a distance.

I don't think Wario is directly responsible for any of the big incidents, but is responsible for the smaller acts such as selling out the info luigi and samus spilled to him and the probable murder of yoshi. To me he's got a LOT to offer to the bad guys, because he has a lot of information that he can sell to them. Like any greedy man, he sells out any secrets for his personal gain, but does not care about any large scale issues such as the fall of the mushroom kingdom.

I believe the story would be flawed if olimar has been given this much screen-time if he is irrelevant to the plot. He doesn't seem like he has connection to anyone, and only seems to be achieving his own personal goals that don't conflict with anybody else. However, I'm starting to think he may have had some connection to some murders. Perhaps he's been selling them pikmins to sadistic looking ice climbers.

Okay, Lakitu may have told the world that Bowser's castle is falling, or that MK is MIA, but have you people forgotten that the world that's depicted is dark and dying? It's corrupt and is probably full of lies. For all we know Lakitu may have been paid by someone else to make that announcement. That being said, anything Wario says is probably a load of bull. Trades information, but got nothing information about Ganondorf. Well yes if one doesn't know something, they don't know, but he responded as if he solely wanted more information without giving any back.

I'm honestly wondering why someone would stick bowser's head under mario's blanket. At first when I saw a big lump under the blanket I thought it was someone out to get mario. Before revealing that it was yoshi, I was thinking kirby, but kirby has nothing to do with mario so far, right? Plus I did hear a sound being made when mario got up and finally noticed something peculiar with the "thing".

So far, i'm thinking the ending of the series will best be concluded the same way most Saw movies end; the Antagonist dies, while an unexpected character working with the antagonist the whole time will be the last one standing. really I don't know, TWBB continues to suggest more and more possible outcomes, which is probably why it's been getting so much hype from each episode.

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
BenzSmoke said:
Geez.. the ending was creepy. I wish I could take this seriously, but Mario and his pals are the main characters... so probably not... or is that the joke? Also I never thought of Kirby pulling a "Hannibal" on Metaknight.
Note the part "dark humor". Of course, this has some rather serious parts, but the idea is so hilarious that it's clearly not all serious.

thermo1

Dec 10, 2008
Maybe the psycho killer has not kidnapped the princess but the hyrule crew (Link/zelda/ maybe ganon) did in their plan to take power and just put the blame on him. Or bowser took her (its always a fukinbowser) and they took the opportunity etc. so the killer is just killing on the side. does fit metaknight a bit.....

Also in SSBB the first baddy in the Solo game mode is that weird flying thing called

"Ancient Minister"

has anyone seen any references to him? Remember he drops the bomb in the stadium that mario and kirby fight in.

zana bonanza

Oct 22, 2009
Ancient Minister is actually ROB with a cloak over him.
I wanna know where Toon Link is. I don't think we've seen him yet, and almost every other character I can think of has made at least a cameo. Does he not count because regular Link's there?

lastoflancas

Aug 17, 2009
epsilon246 said:
lastoflancas said:
1. Meta Knight:

Only one problem, wario said meta-knight was mia missing-in-action. So silence of the lambs aproach wouldn't work. and to be honest is utterly predictable and boring.
Exactly. Because he is MIA, it is mostly likely that he has gone rogue (after Kirby's "suggestion") or, unknown to Wario, Link ordered Meta-Knight.

Thanks for clarification, I couldn't hear what exactly Wario was saying. I thought Wario said Meta-Knight was in hospital.

powergamer101

Nov 9, 2009
does anyone else notice that huge eye and face in the background near the beginning? When Link, Peach, Toadsworth, Mario and Luigi are having a meeting, there's a window behind Link (seen around the one minute mark when we have a head shot of Link) and there's a huge eye in it at some points and at other times there's a face. Hint, or lighting crew in the shot? either way, that huge eye reminds me of the eye of the eye guys in Kirby 64.

tobyornottoby

Jan 2, 2008
thermo1 said:
Or bowser took her (its always a fukinbowser) and they took the opportunity etc.
In the flashback, when the brothers and link were trying to catch a psycho killer (kirby) Mario was already exclaiming "its always a fukinbowser" so there's no more validation in that for me =p

Captain Kail

Sep 24, 2009
I agree with everyone that there should be a DVD. I'd happily pay to watch this on a TV in high quality. Then I can subject all my friends to it!

Great episode, I love how the serious undertones are gaining strength!

Culnaej

May 19, 2009
Jiveturkey124 said:
Im Still saying Meta-knights the killer, hes the only one that fits the profile.
thats a good assumption; after all, hes on the force and hes been killing criminals (if hes the killer that is)
totally fits meta knight

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Just wondering are there two or one episodes of "There Will Be Brawl" left?

Captain Kail

Sep 24, 2009
There's 2. It said somewhere it's supposed to be a 10 episode series. Let's hope for a season 2 after this!

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
Meta Knight could be the killer OR Hannibal-related death scene orchestrated by Kirby who burned off MK's face with the flower so he couldn't be identified and donned his mask, cape, etc.

Now all, but Toon Link has shown themselves. Possible connection b/w Ganondorf/Link/Zelda. However, Ganondorf doesn't wish for the kingdom to fall or there will be nothing to rule. He wants power, but he plans to take things cautiously.

Remember the two capsules filled w/ Pikmin giblets? Ganondorf said he would use them to falter King Koopa. Possibly drug the Don Bowser to give him power over his armies. So he could begin ruling.

*Lightbulb*
Meta Knight used his Dimensional Cape to sneak into the areas where the Don's were and "slice" them either using Mach Tornado or Drill Rush. He killed Mewtwo, then Dedede. Why would he do this? He was working with KIRBY. Kirby manipulated him. The whole fight was a cover-up and Kirby was set free by Meta Knight when the lights turned off, but MK was betrayed by Kirby. Kirby kills Meta Knight, burns his face off (so as not to be identified) dons MK's outfit and leaves the station impersonating him. MK used the Ice Climbers to assist Wario in obtaining information and once Kirby killed MetaKnight he impersonated MK to have the Ice Climbers watch over Mario. Kirby killed Yoshi to torment Mario.

Just a few theories.

SuperMarioBrawlers

Nov 17, 2009
My theory of the killer that noone will believe unless they look close at episode 5 I believe, it's Jigglypuff controlling or manipulating Red.

Ep. 5 when Red takes out the trash for a reference.

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
I think the killer is Boo... He's a ghost who goes invisible when your back is turned... just makes sense >.>

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Does anybody else even remotely believe the possibility that it is Kirby that's been charred to death, as opposed to Meta Knight, and the filmmakers are just playing with our expectations?

PlasticLion

Nov 21, 2009
I've watched all of this today. This is some seriously talented dark humor. Thanks to all who made it. Ladies you are beautiful, which is exceeded only by your talent.

If the last episodes are as good as these, I think a standing ovation is in order if it is possible.

PlasticLion

Nov 21, 2009
Again I watched the whole series today. I feel sorry for those who are guessing "It's just Bowser," or "It's really Kirby." Seeing this at the end is better than conjecturing after every episode. What if you guess right? Are you going to brag that you called it?

This is so much fun for me that I don't want to know what other people think. And that's sad because if I post this it lets others know what I think.

powergamer101

Nov 9, 2009
when does episode 9 come out? i've searched the internet and i've found no trace of this quesiton, which makes me wonder if it's a banned topic or if nobody knows. i remember seeing something saying new episode every last friday of the month but that's clearly not what's up. Does anybody know?

awatkins

Oct 17, 2008
powergamer101 said:
when does episode 9 come out? i've searched the internet and i've found no trace of this quesiton, which makes me wonder if it's a banned topic or if nobody knows. i remember seeing something saying new episode every last friday of the month but that's clearly not what's up. Does anybody know?
It has been schedualled for the last friday of every month, and up untill the latest two episode I think it's been on par. However, I wont be surprised if ep. 9 and 10 are delayed a while longer, just like the last two, for some reason or a nother. But, even if ep. 9 were to be delayed by two months people would still watch it say what a bonner they got out of seeing Mario stomp kuppa ass; then they would complain about the wait in their post coital glow.

topaztikal

Jan 10, 2010
>fingers itch< must... get... smashball
i was so waiting for mario to grab it and beat the crap out of olimar with it... ah well

also, if the silence of the lambs bit continues... kirby is so not dead

tyciol

GurlVirgin
Nov 8, 2006
That girl with the pink hair and red shirt kinda reminds me of Sakura Haruno from Naruto... but that can't be her... maybe she's a minor character from Earthbound or something? I shold play that to find out...