There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

powergamer101

Nov 9, 2009
when does episode 9 come out? i've searched the internet and i've found no trace of this quesiton, which makes me wonder if it's a banned topic or if nobody knows. i remember seeing something saying new episode every last friday of the month but that's clearly not what's up. Does anybody know?

awatkins

Oct 17, 2008
powergamer101 said:
when does episode 9 come out? i've searched the internet and i've found no trace of this quesiton, which makes me wonder if it's a banned topic or if nobody knows. i remember seeing something saying new episode every last friday of the month but that's clearly not what's up. Does anybody know?
It has been schedualled for the last friday of every month, and up untill the latest two episode I think it's been on par. However, I wont be surprised if ep. 9 and 10 are delayed a while longer, just like the last two, for some reason or a nother. But, even if ep. 9 were to be delayed by two months people would still watch it say what a bonner they got out of seeing Mario stomp kuppa ass; then they would complain about the wait in their post coital glow.

topaztikal

Jan 10, 2010
>fingers itch< must... get... smashball
i was so waiting for mario to grab it and beat the crap out of olimar with it... ah well

also, if the silence of the lambs bit continues... kirby is so not dead

tyciol

GurlVirgin
Nov 8, 2006
That girl with the pink hair and red shirt kinda reminds me of Sakura Haruno from Naruto... but that can't be her... maybe she's a minor character from Earthbound or something? I shold play that to find out...