There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Jiveturkey124 said:
Im Still saying Meta-knights the killer, hes the only one that fits the profile.
I would agree or I would say Kirby and Metaknight had a thing going on. And that it is Metaknights charred remains not Kirbys.

Zai

Oct 28, 2009
theaceplaya said:
Brilliant! I hope this series gets a DVD release or something, I would buy it with the quickness
I was thinking this exact same thing watching it. This is 100% true.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
So Olimar has either an extra stock or a smashball now, neither of those are good things...

Great episode, but poor Yoshi, and poor Fox, you figure he would stop helping the Mario brothers, everytime he does one of his buddies dies.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Everybody died! Nooo! I was so sad when Kirby died!
I'm so ready for another episode now, and I'm really excited that it will be next month!

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Great episode. All hell is about to break loose, although there was a distinct lack of Luigi in this episode!

As for the scene at the end, I thought it'd be Peach's remains in the bed. Apparently not!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Wait, I'm confused about some of the details. What's the tower, and why is Mario going to attack the rest of the police force in it?

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
It's getting good now.

I'm sticking to my theory that it's Master Hand doing this, somehow. He leaves the innards behind because he's using the skin to make trophies, like the kind you win in game.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I'm thinking that the charred corpse in the asylum was Meta Knight. That way he wouldn't be able to be identified, as well as his face was melted away, in Mario's words. Kirby is definitely still out there.

And Olimar has a smash ball. Anyone who's played Brawl knows that that is a VERY BAD THING.

Carne

Jul 27, 2008
It was probably Meta-Knights body that was found. Kirby is probably on the loose.

Styphax

Jun 3, 2009
You guys are amazingly creative, for such a simple idea you all have made such a wonderfully complex story. And while I've lately been shining away from dark gritty characters, you guys break that by applying dark grittiness to light, and silly characters

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
oppp7 said:
Wait, I'm confused about some of the details. What's the tower, and why is Mario going to attack the rest of the police force in it?
The tower has a Nintendo logo on the top, and someone said,"No one ever goes in the tower!" I'm assuming it's supposed to be some kind of sacred temple or something where everything came from. The characters are not aware of this but they know that going in there is bad mojo. Mario is attacking the police because the Hyrulians were behind a plot to get themselves on the throne, and because the tower is where they'll be hiding, Mario is going to strom the tower with his immigrant army.
WaderiAAA said:
I feel certain in telling you that tabuu is not in. The case with him, Master hand and Crazy hand is that they are so powerful they must either play a large role, or be neglected. I think the makers proved in this video that they neglect them, as Master Hand and crazy hand were both reduced to references meant to make us go "see what you did there". Tabuu won't be in unless he is a small joke.
Agreed. Going back to my theory on the tower, there may just be a sign that says "To enter is Tabuu." Or, perhaps a few red rings will illuminate the area for a few seconds, then all the cops will be shown as statues/piles of internal organs/just gone.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Could the killer be Wario? He always thought of the killings as funny, and in episode 3 he said times like these gave opportunities for people like him. He also may have been the one to call the police on Dedede's murder, since he obviously has ties with the police. As for Kirby's murder: Kirby probably wasn't killed by the murderer. His corpse doesn't match the others.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
19 minutes? Good length here guys, now I can understand why there's such long periods of time between episodes. Worth it though haha!

Nice Godfather reference at the end there, ties into the story well to haha!

spike4072

Aug 26, 2009
oppp7 said:
Could the killer be Wario? He always thought of the killings as funny, and in episode 3 he said times like these gave opportunities for people like him. He also may have been the one to call the police on Dedede's murder, since he obviously has ties with the police. As for Kirby's murder: Kirby probably wasn't killed by the murderer. His corpse doesn't match the others.
I think Wario is using the Ice climbers to do it. Dedede was killed by blunt trauma to the back of the head and the Ice Climbers have those big mallets. They were with Yoshi at the police station and outside Mario's window right before he found Yoshi. :O

They seem crazy enough to me.