There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

YurdleTheTurtle

Mar 23, 2009
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff? (Although I imagine Ness/Lucas to be innocent kids like the Pokemon trainer, and Jigglypuff to be a minor Pokemon).

At any rate, ah that ending sucks for Mario. Just more and more death all the time.

You guys did a great job, I still don't know who the killer is. I also think Kirby might still be alive.

Smash ball reference was awesome. I've got a bad feeling Olimar is going to do a lot of damage if it turns out to be an actual useful 'artifact'. "End of Days" was a pretty strong Final Smash in SSBB.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Yoshi!!! No!!! Q___Q

Damn good episode; keep them coming. I want to see how it'll end.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
Let me guess this straight. Olimar has been fucked up to the max. Kirby, apparently a psycho killer genius was BURNT to death, and Yoshi, Mario's only friend left, was killed right under his nose? YOU DESTROYED MY 3 FAVORITE NINTENDO CHARACTERS IN ONE EPISODE! Can't wait for episode 9.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
Then again Kirby probably isn't dead. I did have a theory the killer is possessing Kirby to make his kills in the way we just saw Yoshi die, with guts everywhere and the body taken away, possibly to be possessed by the killer like Kirby. So maybe Kirby is dead, but his body isn't. Kirby was probably the first victim who got possessed, and thats where the madness began.

bigdaddy95

Jun 30, 2009
jboking said:
Oh good lord, was that a smash ball!? All hell is about to break loose.

I still love the fox costume, but Ganondorf is easily the best one I've seen in the series. I can't wait to see more of him, as I'm sure we will. What with the King Koopa downed, dedede gone, mewtwo gone, Olimar acting crazy(er) the only one left to really control crime is Ganondorf. Hum, a Kingdom controlled by Zelda and attacked by Ganondorf. Sounds familiar.
I think you have something there, possibly a conspiracy theory involving them two....could happen.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
YurdleTheTurtle said:
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff? (Although I imagine Ness/Lucas to be innocent kids like the Pokemon trainer, and Jigglypuff to be a minor Pokemon).
They're probably not going to have Jigglypuff, since most of the pokemon were just minor characters. And Ness and Lucas were in one of the episodes as 2 kids playing.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
oppp7 said:
YurdleTheTurtle said:
They're probably not going to have Jigglypuff, since most of the pokemon were just minor characters. And Ness and Lucas were in one of the episodes as 2 kids playing.
Jigglypuff was on the Pokemon Trainer's shoulder in an episode.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I'm loving it MORE and MOAR haha! Great work guys and gals, can't wait for next months! And poor Yoshi... I wonder if anyone else will suffer at the hands of this criminal!?

you rolled a one

May 7, 2009
in last episode they said deedeedee was killed by blunt force and you can see the climers out side marios place before he finds yoshi so i think that climbers are the killers

Ellivader

Sep 20, 2009
WaderiAAA said:
Not a bad theory, but Metaknight was sent to the hospital, like Wario said, so it seems unlikely. I can't quite believe that Kirby is dead either. I believe he will make his return, based only on my expirience with movies that tells me it wasnn't his time to die.
Isn't anyone else seeing the Silence of the Lambs link? Where Hannibal Lecter escapes his 'cell' by attacking a guard and stealing his face, hiding the guard's body and then pretending to be injured to be taken to hospital?

Edited because I quoted the wrong bloody person. Go team me. :I

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
I freaking LOVE this video series. And I have a crazy conspiracy theory. Maybe that burned carcass wasn't Kirby, maybe it was Jigglypuff, and Kirby is still alive.

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
Great Episode I can't believe Yoshi is dead though. So anyone think that Wario is the Killer?

DarkLordofDevon

May 11, 2008
YurdleTheTurtle said:
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff?
Ness and Lucas were seen playing in an ally way in an earlier episode.

DarkLordofDevon

May 11, 2008
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who thinks Ganondorf is the killer? He has the most to gain from this. Eliminate all the dons, kidnap/kill the princess, allow Mario and Link to start butting heads which will cripple the police force.

What was the stuff he got from Olimar anyway? He said it was some extra 'firepower to keep the pressure on the other dons'.

Ganondorf orchestrated most of this I reckon. He's smart enough and has been working from the shadows for a long time.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I really like this series it is so damned funny with a straight face!

Ellivader said:
WaderiAAA said:
Not a bad theory, but Metaknight was sent to the hospital, like Wario said, so it seems unlikely. I can't quite believe that Kirby is dead either. I believe he will make his return, based only on my expirience with movies that tells me it wasnn't his time to die.
Isn't anyone else seeing the Silence of the Lambs link? Where Hannibal Lecter escapes his 'cell' by attacking a guard and stealing his face, hiding the guard's body and then pretending to be injured to be taken to hospital?

Edited because I quoted the wrong bloody person. Go team me. :I
ThI think Kirby is alive too... there is no way that mofo is dead, he seems to pivotal to the plot... I agree totally!!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
DarkLordofDevon said:
What was the stuff he got from Olimar anyway? He said it was some extra 'firepower to keep the pressure on the other dons'.
My guess is that those pills were the reason Bowser's castle was destroyed.

mindlesspuppet

Jun 16, 2004
Jeez... Haven't any of you people seen Silence of the Lambs?

Kirby... the cannibal... think of how Hannibal escapes... come on now...

Ellivader said:
My bad, seems like at least one person has.

wildcard9

Aug 31, 2008
The Ice Climbers were the last ones to be seen thru the window before Mario found Yoshi's disemboweled corpse. They're clearly affiliated with Wario and by extension the Hylians, so I'm betting on Sheik/Zelda as the disembowler.

Oh, and Godfather Horsehead reference for the win. Now can we please get some The Departed referencing going?

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
That was pretty epic, I thought luigi was dead for a second there at the end. Does anyone else think that Wario is the killer?