There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

idiotsavant

Aug 25, 2009
randommaster said:
Holy crap. I'm going to go with everyone else and say that I'm surprised at all the people dying in this episode.

I really want to see what Gannondorf has been up to and how Olimar brings about the End of Days, considering that it's his Final Smash.

Also, I don't know who the killer is, but I really want to see how they set up the character, whoever it ends up being.
Olimar if connected with Ganondorf, right? So then perhaps Olimar used the End of Days to bring down Bowser castle, which would make sense seeing as it would leave Ganondorf as the last Don. (Not that I think Bowser is actually dead though). Plus, we haven't heard from Ganondorf in a while, which probably means hes been up to something. On the note of the killer's identity, I don't think that it would be Kirby, Ice Climbers, Wario, or the police. How this series has played out, I just have a hunch that whoever's behind it all will be completely unexpected. Although, I do agree with the idea that it was Metaknights corpse, and that Kirby is still out there. This series is a great, and I just know its going to end with a conclusion that will blow all of our minds.

leonhart126

Jul 16, 2009
Not sure if its already been posted but I reckon the charred remains of the cannibal aren't infact kirby but are metaknight, would make quite an interesting twist.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
spike4072 said:
oppp7 said:
Could the killer be Wario? He always thought of the killings as funny, and in episode 3 he said times like these gave opportunities for people like him. He also may have been the one to call the police on Dedede's murder, since he obviously has ties with the police. As for Kirby's murder: Kirby probably wasn't killed by the murderer. His corpse doesn't match the others.
I think Wario is using the Ice climbers to do it. Dedede was killed by blunt trauma to the back of the head and the Ice Climbers have those big mallets. They were with Yoshi at the police station and outside Mario's window right before he found Yoshi. :O

They seem crazy enough to me.
They are definitely crazy enough, but as far as motives go, they are lacking. Also, the killer must know some stealth, and he is probably an intelligent character, so I doubt IC is responsible. They might have killed Yoshi - maybe even Mewtwo to help Wario become the leader of the Pokemon fighting rings, but not king Dedede.

As for everyone who is afraid of Olimar doing a lot of damage with the smash ball: I think the only thing he can do with it is to activate his ship and get out of there. The great monsters attacking when he uses it in the game are from the planet in the Pikmin games, and it makes no sense that they would attack when he flies off.

Bakfiets

Feb 18, 2009
Well done guys and girls another great episode can't wait for the grand finale.

I was expecting to see Meta Knight at the end but Yoshi was a great surprise.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Everyone is expecting kirby to be alive. But meta-knight is mia, missing-in-action, not in hospital so hanibal escape doesn't work. and to be honest it would be boring if they pull the switcheroo that virtually everybody can see coming.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
The first half was dull and pointless. It picked up at the part were Mario was gathering his army. Killing off Yoshi just as Mario looked as if he was about to turn himself around just felt like a dick move.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
What if it has something to do with Pit? He was arguing with Dedede right before Dedede was killed. Also, if Marth and Ike are gay, then Roy might have been as well, making him a possible target by Pit. Not sure about Mewtwo though...

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Bakfiets said:
Well done guys and girls another great episode can't wait for the grand finale.

I was expecting to see Meta Knight at the end but Yoshi was a great surprise.
I was actually expecting that too... though the stuffed-toy look lessened the impact.

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
WaderiAAA said:
spike4072 said:
oppp7 said:
Could the killer be Wario? He always thought of the killings as funny, and in episode 3 he said times like these gave opportunities for people like him. He also may have been the one to call the police on Dedede's murder, since he obviously has ties with the police. As for Kirby's murder: Kirby probably wasn't killed by the murderer. His corpse doesn't match the others.
I think Wario is using the Ice climbers to do it. Dedede was killed by blunt trauma to the back of the head and the Ice Climbers have those big mallets. They were with Yoshi at the police station and outside Mario's window right before he found Yoshi. :O

They seem crazy enough to me.
They are definitely crazy enough, but as far as motives go, they are lacking. Also, the killer must know some stealth, and he is probably an intelligent character, so I doubt IC is responsible. They might have killed Yoshi - maybe even Mewtwo to help Wario become the leader of the Pokemon fighting rings, but not king Dedede.

As for everyone who is afraid of Olimar doing a lot of damage with the smash ball: I think the only thing he can do with it is to activate his ship and get out of there. The great monsters attacking when he uses it in the game are from the planet in the Pikmin games, and it makes no sense that they would attack when he flies off.
But you know what happens at the end of Olimar's Final Smash? He flies down with his ship and it explodes. Which I think is going to be the reference of the "The sacrifice shall be of my own" or whatever he said.

Killer Rabbit

Oct 3, 2009
Did anyone get the reference to the jonestown massacre?

The punch was filled with white pikmin, and all the cult drank form it.

C.O.C

Aug 5, 2009
Yoshi we will miss you in times of despair only the closest remain you cannot buy loyalty of pets you need to bond I know that's creepyish but i was thinking of my dog if someone killed it i would go insane Mario gotsta kill the F****** on a more lvl headed note you have to release a DVD I would happily pay ten pound to own this and just watch it all in one go it'd be great to take round my mates houses and that kinda thing the themes are awesome by the way love what you've done keep up the insane work guys cus this sh**** is movie quality

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Relatively sure its Meta Knight that was toasted, as suggested earlier. Kirby is too clever and wouldn't fall that easily. Im starting to wonder if Samus and Kirby are in on something together, just a hunch!

Chaz D

Feb 1, 2009
Obviously, Kirby isn't dead.

In an homage to Silence of the Lambs, he killed Meta Knight and mutilated the body to look like his own. He's going to show up for the finale, I guarantee it.

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
Everyone here thinks Kirby is alive. If Kirby really is dead from a fire flower, I'll be disappointed in you guys.