There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
My money is on Toon Link as the killer.

Honestly I was expecting to find Bowser in the sheets. His castle was just destroyed...

the killer: is it the Ice Climbers and Wario? The Ice Climbers were there right before Yoshi met his fate...

tobyornottoby

Jan 2, 2008
lastoflancas said:
3. Ice Climbers:

-Reason: All under Wario's orders. Wario would have started to start his own gang, but was pushed aside by other gangs. So, he ordered Ice Climbers to kill of the Dons. Incidentally, this promoted him to a police chief (notice how the Don killing stopped after his promotion).

=Possible way of killing: Hammer Tornado.. Probably..

>About today's killing: As a retaliation to his old nemesis, he orders to kidnap and kill Yoshi.
It's also possible that the Ice Climbers are working for someone else. In the ep where they go to Wario's house, and he mentions that he "doesn't let those freaks into his house", so they could be operating on their own when not around Wario... >.>

This show goes deep!

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
This thread has made me rage so hard so many times. Mostly because stupid people keep saying stupid things, but also because I just realized who the killer is.

:)

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Not as brilliant as five but not as awful as four.

Good, though. Like, really good.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Yoshi, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still place my bet on Luigi as a killer.

MagnusX7

Apr 30, 2009
I thought mario would be the star from episode 1. good to see him get some face time.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
JesterRaiin said:
Yoshi, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still place my bet on Luigi as a killer.
He was elsewhere when Dedede was killed.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
This thread has made me rage so hard so many times. Mostly because stupid people keep saying stupid things, but also because I just realized who the killer is.

:)
So who do you think it is?

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
idiotsavant said:
randommaster said:
Holy crap. I'm going to go with everyone else and say that I'm surprised at all the people dying in this episode.

I really want to see what Gannondorf has been up to and how Olimar brings about the End of Days, considering that it's his Final Smash.

Also, I don't know who the killer is, but I really want to see how they set up the character, whoever it ends up being.
Olimar if connected with Ganondorf, right? So then perhaps Olimar used the End of Days to bring down Bowser castle, which would make sense seeing as it would leave Ganondorf as the last Don. (Not that I think Bowser is actually dead though). Plus, we haven't heard from Ganondorf in a while, which probably means hes been up to something. On the note of the killer's identity, I don't think that it would be Kirby, Ice Climbers, Wario, or the police. How this series has played out, I just have a hunch that whoever's behind it all will be completely unexpected. Although, I do agree with the idea that it was Metaknights corpse, and that Kirby is still out there. This series is a great, and I just know its going to end with a conclusion that will blow all of our minds.
I never though of Olimar using the Smash Ball on Bowser. The Ice Climbers might have been responsible for the death of Yoshi, though. I really want to se Bowser seeing as the rest of the Dons have been very well done.

Nick The Newbie

Mar 19, 2009
TWBB creators matt mercer and zach grafton will be guests at MAGFest [http://magfest.org] this january 1-4. Check out the thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.147140

osirus1320

May 31, 2009
The body may have not been Kirby. You all foget MetaKnight is "MIA" maybe Kirby got out somehow and killed MetaKnight then took his clothes and burned the body. Without the clothes MetaKnight and Kirby look exactly alike, so maybe he just pulled a Hannibal on him and got out diguised as MetaKnight like Hannibal did to the one cop. Would continue making him more like Hannibal like before.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
Geez.. the ending was creepy. I wish I could take this seriously, but Mario and his pals are the main characters... so probably not... or is that the joke? Also I never thought of Kirby pulling a "Hannibal" on Metaknight.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
osirus1320 said:
The body may have not been Kirby. You all foget MetaKnight is "MIA" maybe Kirby got out somehow and killed MetaKnight then took his clothes and burned the body. Without the clothes MetaKnight and Kirby look exactly alike, so maybe he just pulled a Hannibal on him and got out diguised as MetaKnight like Hannibal did to the one cop. Would continue making him more like Hannibal like before.
Yeah just about everyone else has pointed that out, to the point where it would be excedingly boring if true. Though this doesn't explain the colour difference between the two.