There Will Be Brawl: Episode Five

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Episode Five

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Five, Luigi delves deeper into the Mushroom Kingdom's underground.

Watch Video

kitsunegunner

Apr 14, 2009
best episode yet and nice job on the dee dee dee outfit it was good you should consider making fur suits when the series ends lol jk but seriously wow awesome stuff keep it up.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
This is quite simply the best quality I've seen on any internet series, these are just awesome. And also, as soon as Mario got the hammer I started lulzing.

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
ok this is just amazing. I dont get sucked into anything but i'm late for work watching this SHIT!! KEEP IT UP!!!

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
OMG acting, props, music, story, and effects are amazing!!!! This might as well be a real movie in theaters!!!

This was a shocking episode! I love this series! :D

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Bit late, but I don't care, the plot really moved along. Huge cliffhanger, whoever it is really disembowels their victims. And I really like the idea of the new jobs for all the minor female characters. No I am not perverted, it just fits with the show, somehow. Probably don't wanna look too hard into Malon's bit though.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
This series just keeps getting better and better, truly amazing!
One slight negative effect, I'm starting to find it hard to look at Mario the same way I used to.
Keep up the great work!

FrogDude14

May 9, 2009
My friends and I always joke around and say Olimar "enslaves" the pikmin, and that is what I expected, but for Olimar to chop 'em up like that scared me. Great episode, whoever killed Dedede must DIE! Unless it's Kirby :)

Dele

Oct 25, 2008
Propably the best episode so far and a very evil one as it leaves us with an exciting cliffhanger.