There Will Be Brawl: Episode Nine

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Great episode. Out of curiosity, do you have to watch all the episodes on one computer/IP address to get the badge for watching all of them?

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
anthony87 said:
mrbananas said:
say has anybody seen Ness. he is small, has psychic powers and is from a very old game
Ness made a small cameo in one of the earlier episodes.
Both Ness and Lucas.

"The laughter of a child" and all that.

maximumwez

Dec 17, 2009
I had to sign up to say I am moved by how amazing this show is best thing I have ever seen on the internet.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Cinematography is simply amazing. This series needs to be on DVD.

And wow, this really is moving.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
tiger_cub684 said:
That was an amazing and yet heart-breaking episode. Poor Ash. And I loved that song at the end. Will it be available for download somewhere?
It's amazing that this series actually gets me more emotionally involved than most actual TV series and movies. Am I a softy if I get sad every time they kill off a character?

UkibyTheMaid

Aug 11, 2009
The ending of this gave me the biggest knot on my throat.

And then I cried like the little girl I am.

And still am ;____;

LoneFullmetal

Nov 14, 2009
Supp said:
SkullCap said:
I personally think that the "person" behind all of the murders is Master Hand, turning all his kills into trophies (stuffing them and leaving their intestines...) I've thought this for a while, and before Bowser died he said something like "He'll be back, he has a prize to collect"

*Lightbulb* Oh Mama Mia, it all makes perfect sense. He can appear out of nowhere, has a personal arsenal of finger missles & lasers, and he can fly.

Master Hand is the Master Mind to this entire plan.

Master Hand commands the army of Mr.Game&Watch. He manipulated Ganondorf with promises of ruling the Mushroom Kingdom. Ganondorf then manipulated Zelda with false promises of power. Ganondorf used Olimar the Spaceman to create the explosive pills. Ganondorf said they would be used to "take care of the competition" and he used one to blow up Red's house. Why? Simple, because Red's a Pokemon Trainer and a Pokemon trainer basically commands powerful monsters. Red collected so many Pokemon that they would have been helpful to fight the army of MR.G&W's. Master Hand wanted to crush any possible threats.

Master Hand will be the one to truly control the Mushroom Kingdom. Ganondorf and Zelda don't know they are nothing but puppets; Master Hand is literally the HAND pulling the strings!

o_O.....Mama Mia.
Except, the creators have said on their forum that Master Hand and Crazy Hand aren't major characters at all.

Good try though.
Yep, so far they only referenced the hand as a God when Olimar was preaching, not as an actual character.

DerekTheMagicDragun said:
*jaw drops*

Oh my... that poor... HOLY HELL!!
I'm feeling every emotion at once, and I love it!
Good job.
I know, right. I was almost crying and laughing a little at the end, truly amazing.

Mr. Shoggoth said:
Desert Tiger said:
To the person who plays Ganondorf:

You ever considered going into professional acting?
Actually, he is a professional voice actor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Mercer

What I find even more amazing is that the guy who plays Wario is Kyle Hebert, AKA the man who says "NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!"
Wow I had no idea, he's in a lot of my favorite games/anime.

OVgamer3985

Dec 31, 2009
Bowser is amazingly well done. I'm somewhat disappointed that some of the best characters : Bowser and Dedede, are only shown for one episode. But they are solid gold.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Mr Mercer, you are just....amazing. This has been a magnificent series, and the...*ahem* awaited character was a wonderful sight to see.

Marksman18v

Dec 13, 2009
Goddamnit...

Red was so innocent D=
And to use little retarded Wa as a delivery boy :(

Great use of the theme and incredible work on the bowser suit.

... I feel sad right now... :(

also was someone else disappointed with G&W being the killer?

ImpostorZim

Jan 7, 2009
Most definitely my favorite episode. This has been quite an awesome series. I'd like to see more from these guys eventually.

tyciol

GurlVirgin
Nov 8, 2006
Man you can tell the guys who wrote this are the biggest Nintenerds ever, they even referenced the old LoZ cartoon =) Now all we need is THE VIEW IS PRETTY GOOD FROM UP HERE.

In that case though, should Sprite and Navi be different people?

Does anyone have any idea who the friends of the Pokemon Trainer (I think they call him 'Red' here) seem to be? The girl with black hair and a hat was his girlfriend, the short girl with purple hair, and some kind of rabbit guy?

Also, what do they call Waluigi for short, 'Wall' or something?