There Will Be Brawl: Episode Nine

KeefJM

Nov 20, 2009
First off, great episode, like always.

Second, I wonder if this episode running 25 min, what the finale's run time would be. I can only hope they don't try to drag any scenes out in the next one just to be longer.

Third, where was mario this episode? They did not push his narrative forward at all.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Ganondorf is awesome. I love what you guys have done with him! Bowser was great! The poor Pokemon kid! Can't wait to see how this ends!!

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
KeefJM said:
First off, great episode, like always.

Second, I wonder if this episode running 25 min, what the finale's run time would be. I can only hope they don't try to drag any scenes out in the next one just to be longer.

Third, where was mario this episode? They did not push his narrative forward at all.
this episode was kinda like what happened with luigi last episode since it was very mario heavy.
omg i think i cried a little at the end.best episode.Bowser,ironicly,seems like 1 of the more honorable and level headed people in this show,even though he was in 1 episode,and probably 1 of the most sane.I wish this was a real TV series.with it's long runtime it seems like i should be.

spike4072

Aug 26, 2009
That was great. =D

I knew Bowswer was going to say it before he did. I even said it out loud right before him.

"I'm sorry Luigi, but your princess is in another castle"

Hehe its great how you fit bits of humor in and still keep things feeling serious. =D

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Holy crap that was fantastic... I don't want the conclusion to come really, cause that'll be the end of it all :( It was just... wow guys, absolutely great. If you could get this on TV it'd the only thing worth watching. I'm hoping for a DVD release :D

Anyone else fight the tears a little there... just me... oh?!

Sephiwind

Darth Conservative
Aug 12, 2009
Doug said:
Sephiwind said:
Wow... just wow. This episode was just freaking amazing. I was surprised to see the length and this episode didn't hold any punches. It makes you really wonder who is the the one pulling all the strings. Judging by what is all said it must be someone from a much older generation of video games.

Jeez wouldn't it be a trip if it was Pac-Man? That and Pitfall Harry are the only 2 actual named original video games characters I can come up with.

Really Pac-Man kind of fits the profile of the killer if you work on loose interpretations. For starters...

Fast: That could be interpreted since he needs to out run the ghosts.

Intelligent: He could be considered that since he had to guide around mazes.

Leaving the entrails behind could be the writers interpretation of when Pac-Man would eat the ghosts and only their eyes remained.

Can anyone else think of much older characters, that were original to the games, that fit the profile?
I think...if we go by what Browser said... that the oldest things are reclaiming the kingdom... that it'll be the oldest one of them all - the Pong Paddle! Not sure how they'd show that in episode, but still...
I thought about that and tried matching it up with the things we all ready knew about the killer. It didn't seems to fit all the criteria for the killer even though you can't get much older then pong. I really think though that the big boss will be someone actually recognized as an actual character. The pong paddles weren't really characters.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I just finished watching this, and all I can say is... wow.

I liked the shoutouts, and their interpreation of Bowser was very interesting.

But the end... that was just... I dunno... after what happened to Link and all, but what REALLY got under my skin was what happened to Red, probably the nicest, most innocent character in the whole series!!!

SOMEONE WILL PAY FOR THIS....

Weldar

Jan 26, 2009
This episode and Episode 8 occur simultaneously each one looking at a different brother's side of the story. Mario was off doing what he did in Episode 8.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
That was awesome. I almost cried a little at the end. It seems like the series can't end next episode although I know you guys are only doing 10.

Sheaphard117

Nov 5, 2009
What happened to Ike? (and the other one) I preasume his conditions gotten worst, but his brother would be avenging him, if he died...

Hope this story comes back

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
Private dick? Should have had an undersized shadow and maybe a fat man. A lot of them could really be G. Very nice episode, keep liking this more and more.

Omega Hunter 9

Feb 25, 2009
Amazing, definitely got me with those plot twists. Must say I love the song at the end. Any hope of a full length song mp3?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
This one was Dark, Whoever the butcher is he must be old.
Is it just me or does Samus look different.
That pill from Gannon It was "Enough firepower to stop the competition." so wheres the other pill and why does Zelda have it.