There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

pedobear9000

Aug 23, 2009
DUDE, PEOPLE, YOU ARE FORGETTING ONE MAJOR CHARACTER FROM ALL THREE SUPER SMASH BROTHERS.

THE BUTCHER IS:

MASTER HAND

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
just because you put your post in all capitals doesnt mean itl really grab any attention or make your post more valid, many people, in all the comments for each video for the series have said it could be master hand, maybe you should read other posts before han cos im pretty sure master hand has actually already been mentioned in this comments section.

welcome to the escapist i guess as well.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Hmmm...That's interesting...here are my thoughts on who the killer may be
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
:p

Satoz

Apr 29, 2008
I liked the fire effects from the fire flower, and well just the excitement that gripped me as a watcher on this episode was amazing. When Falcon showed up, I was afraid he would somehow be killed from behind, just because he was being so epic! When he didnt, I was even more excited.

I have to say I love the way you portray the characters, and just want to say this is one of the most amazing series ive ever seen.

Mattteus

May 1, 2009
it just get's better!

I did see a continuity error. Link threw his flask and moments later it's back in his jacket.

BustaJonesGavin

Mar 11, 2009
Mattteus said:
it just get's better!

I did see a continuity error. Link threw his flask and moments later it's back in his jacket.
He has multiple flasks. That's the joke/nod to Link having multiple bottles on him. ;)

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
_Russell_ said:
The actress that plays Samus has replaced the angel in my dreams...
...and Kirby has replaced the demon in my nightmares. <
Thank you Sugar. :x You are too kind.

And thank you to everyone else for putting up with the wait on this one. As we have all said, some things are completely out of our control but we can only hope that the final outcome makes it worth the wait.

As a viewer, this has been my favorite episode so far! It's so much fun to watch it coming together and to have the opportunity to see the finished product at the same time as all of you!!

Thanks for the amazing support and all of the awesome theories. You all are just as entertaining to read through and watch! It really is as if you are all part of the story.

xoxo,
Samus

P.S. For those of you who asked about certain actors or how many actors are currently involved, here is our cast listing: http://therewillbebrawl.com/cast.php

Argol228

Mar 14, 2009
Aktrez said:
_Russell_ said:

And thank you to everyone else for putting up with the wait on this one. As we have all said, some things are completely out of our control but we can only hope that the final outcome makes it worth the wait.

As a viewer, this has been my favorite episode so far! It's so much fun to watch it coming together and to have the opportunity to see the finished product at the same time as all of you!!

Thanks for the amazing support and all of the awesome theories. You all are just as entertaining to read through and watch! It really is as if you are all part of the story.

xoxo,
Samus

P.S. For those of you who asked about certain actors or how many actors are currently involved, here is our cast listing: http://therewillbebrawl.com/cast.php
You know at first I was annoyed how you portrayed Samus but with that line "There is no home to go to when all the bounties have dried up" or however it went. after that line it hit me. She is doing what she can to survive in a corrupt kingdom, and I developed a new respect for you.

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
Argol228 said:
Aktrez said:
_Russell_ said:

xoxo,
Samus

You know at first I was annoyed how you portrayed Samus but with that line "There is no home to go to when all the bounties have dried up" or however it went. after that line it hit me. She is doing what she can to survive in a corrupt kingdom, and I developed a new respect for you.
What you have to understand about Samus is that she is one of the only characters who really has all her $h!t together. She understands that things suck but she's accepted that and made a living doing what she knows will pay the bills. Out of all of the other characters, she's the one with very solid footing because she's the only one who sort of "gets" how to work the system.

A lot of people say it's degrading that she's a stripper or that she uses her "assets" but, if you think about it, she's actually the smart one. She's a business woman with a very strong sense of what brings home the money and, in a world like the current Mushroom Kingdom, power and money are the keys to survival.

Like the old saying goes, if you've got it ... flaunt it ... as long as you get something in return.

soladrin

Sep 9, 2007
awesomeness, that all i can say for that.

As for the killer.... no clue, we'll find out eventually :p

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
Likely the best episode yet and more then worth the wait. So much was done well in this episode I couldn't even tell you where to begin. But love The Falcon!!

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Jinksy said:
There were some classic moments in this one.
My favourite being Navi going: "Hey! Listen!" and Link yelling "Shut the fuck up Navi!" and hurling a hip-flask at her.
Let's face it, we all wanted to do it while playing Ocarina of Time. And it was a great touch when he pulled out another, since in the games he always has more than one container on him.

Also, going on my theory now (though I notice I'm not the first to mention it). I reckon it's Meta Knight. After spending so long with Kirby his mind has twisted. He didn't want to leave Kirby alone in case he ratted him out, and that's how Kirby knows for sure who it is. Also, he'd have a similar ability to cannibalise victims, like Kirby. Also, they kept saying about the killing needing to be very quick and stealthy, and having skills with a bladed-weapon. Who better than the guy with the ability to teleport short distances with his cape, basically turn invisible & wield a sword. He would've also been able to kidnap Peach easily after she visited Kirby. I have more, but will perhaps mention that another time.

Also, have other theories I'm working on. Just very impressed with the intense discussion you've provoked with your scripting and use of tension. Eagerly looking forward to the next episode.

Jinks
Interesting theory, Me I'm thinking about Kirby's speech,
Why does he leave the entrails,
does he choose his victims, if they do ,why them.
also I don't think meta knight could teleport away, he would be missed.
lets think about this
the first victims were Pichu and Roy, Roy could have saw who killed Pichu, so then got mutilated himself. Then Mewtwo, what use is killing a don(Did I spell that right), he is killed then Peach is kidnapped, we then learn that DEEDEE might win the war, and is soon found dead. who is left to win, Bowser Gannon. but Gannon is more secretive and wouldn't have resources to kill DeeDee, seeing as his only manservant he has is Kong, who at the time was getting the Sh!t beat out of him by Mario. so who do we have, Bowser its always a F*ckin Bowser(As Mario would have put it)I think he has some one killing for him maybe Wario(He seemed a little too excited when talking about the victims)
now this theory may have holes so go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong.

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
Anachronism said:
Don't get me wrong, this episode was absolutely fantastic, but it wasn't any longer than any of the other episodes, and it took them two months to get it done. It's still not quite as bad as Doomsday Arcade, where it took them a month to make Polybius: Part 1 and the episode was only five minutes long, but it's still not great. I appreciate editing and re-recording dialogue could take a while, but even so, it's still a long time to wait for a standard-length episode.
I strongly urge all our fans to join us on the main TWBB website (www.therewillbebrawl.com) and our Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/pages/There-Will-Be-Brawl/115550960463) to keep abreast of when and why we experience delays; unfortunately, the escapist doesn't really have a great built-in way for us to communicate with fans as we can on those sites. I doubt many people will even read THIS, buried as it is at the end of page 6.

PLUS, we have a great community on there and sweet wallpapers (with more to come!)

The long and the short of it is that we have run into a couple funding issues on the escapist's end which have held back production. That said, this is a very big project and there are very many people involved in it and none of them are getting paid (the escapist funds the show, meaning it ALL goes into production -- and some usually ends up coming out of our pockets anyway). The sheer amount of collaboration involved is enormous, and the fact that it only takes a month or two to pump out these monsters blows my mind.

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
Also let me just promise that the killer will not be some out of left field cop-out, which means it won't be Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, or the fighting polygon team. The identity is hidden right in the narrative itself; shift through the red herrings and put the pieces together, super sleuths.