There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Great episode once again, but now I don't have a damn clue who the killer could be. Jigglypuff, just to fuck with us maybe?

J-Dubb

Apr 22, 2009
I've for a while have suspected

that Metaknight is the killer

also Captin Falcon was awsome

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Link's sheild and sword were amazing. You guys really go all-out with props.

Ashtovo

Jul 25, 2009
i bet it's sonic that is the butcher. they keep talking about how fast he is.

Edit:
Simon Hadow said:
Anyone else notice that when Link tossed his boose at Navi, he had another one in his jacket?
he probably had 2 of them because he is an alcoholic (it's also probably milk seeing as how Hylians can get drunk of that stuff)

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Simon Hadow said:
Anyone else notice that when Link tossed his boose at Navi, he had another one in his jacket?
Yeah, I noticed it.

I knew as soon as the cells were opening for the others Critter Kirby would be freed as well.
I believe we shall be expecting to see where Luigi and the others run to but with Cap'n Falcon saving them its probably obvious so they might change a hideout location because the police would probably think to search Tingle's place soon as they see the shadowy ash remains staining the brick wall of the precinct. Mario and Link are both heavily boozed up so we don't know for sure who will win that fight. Metaknight is a much better fighter than Kirby but I'm sure he'll get at least some kind of wounds and/or injuries against Critter Kirby. Samus has something to hide but Luigi will try to confront her or at least make sense of it in the 8th episode.

Despite any possibilities I've come up with its still gonna be up to the writers as to what happens next so we must comment and wait.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Holy crap that was great. It's taken a while for me to realise the magnitute of this series, but it is tremendous. It's definatley worth the wait, with episodes as long as that.
Props, acting, references were all ace.

Archeus Cross

Aug 21, 2009
Simon Hadow said:
Yeah, i think its a play on link having so many "empty bottles" in every game that he just likes to fill up. lol.

And registered just to comment on this series.. its awesome!

Squiggers

May 10, 2008
Brilliant episode - loved the screams of the police just before getting falcon punched. xD

WumbaGompMan

Jun 23, 2009
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
btw, i kinda had suspicions that link and zelda were involved in the murders, was i alone?

sodaTAB

Aug 1, 2009
about time this one came! great as ever, and kirby still creeps me out XD. Lol at the two guys who got Falcon Pwned.

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
Okay, this series is undeniably awesome simply because it's managed to both make Kirby incredibly creepy and the Falcon Punch even more epic! YES!

Ashtovo

Jul 25, 2009
WumbaGompMan said:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk
oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Squirtle!

I like how not all of Kirby's voice is augmented. Near the end of every other word it breaks into a more human tone, gives much more sense of creepy.