There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Archeus Cross

Aug 21, 2009
Ashtovo said:
WumbaGompMan said:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk
oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.
Well the thing is lucario and jiggly puff actually already made their appearance... jigglypuff was behind pokemon trainers back what one episode with the yoshis.. and lucario like one of the first episodes in the pokemon fighting ring (pit fight) that luigi betted on.. they way they are doing pokemon (stuffed animals) i doubt that any of them are the killers, but we will see eh?

The only ones yet to reveal themselves are young link and toon link... but i don't see that happening with the main link being in there.. that would just be.. odd.

So who knows at this point... its definitely suspenseful.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Undeniably awesome, but I am left wondering what the hell took them so long.

Don't get me wrong, this episode was absolutely fantastic, but it wasn't any longer than any of the other episodes, and it took them two months to get it done. It's still not quite as bad as Doomsday Arcade, where it took them a month to make Polybius: Part 1 and the episode was only five minutes long, but it's still not great. I appreciate editing and re-recording dialogue could take a while, but even so, it's still a long time to wait for a standard-length episode.

This post may sound like I'm complaining, but it in no way detracts from how awesome that episode was. There have been delays for this series before, and I'll say now what I said during the previous delays: as long as the episodes are this good, it doesn't really matter.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Absolutley amazing. I found Zelda very erotic, and Captain Falcon is fucking great. FALCOOOOOOOON PUNCH!

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Ashtovo said:
WumbaGompMan said:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk
oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.
It's snake. Who else is in brawl and can disappear in seconds who HASN'T be revealed yet. I could see snake being a merc for Zelda. As for how he kills them and leaves their insides, maybe he picked up his dads "eat it raw" habits. ha.

This episode was unbelievable. I am in shock of how great this series is.
oh and
[HEADING=2]FALCOOOOON PUUUUUUNCH![/HEADING]
Quite possibly the best entrance I've seen in a long, long time. Kinda angry that he rescued pit...concerning pit sold them out to links dogs. I will continue to imagine that pit was accidentally caught in the flames of the punch. haha.

BustaJonesGavin

Mar 11, 2009
jboking said:
It's snake. Who else is in brawl and can disappear in seconds who HASN'T be revealed yet. I could see snake being a merc for Zelda. As for how he kills them and leaves their insides, maybe he picked up his dads "eat it raw" habits. ha.
Snake was shown in episode 4 in the tent city. He is the one who stabs Ike.

jboking said:
Quite possibly the best entrance I've seen in a long, long time. Kinda angry that he rescued pit...concerning pit sold them out to links dogs. I will continue to imagine that pit was accidentally caught in the flames of the punch. haha.
Pit did not sell them out. He was calling the Captain, (which then let people think that the Captain sold them out. But that wasn't the case either.)

skibadaa

Jun 13, 2009
Banging, Awesome, Fantastic, Amazing.... this series is the gift that just keeps on giving :D

Jiveturkey124

Jan 13, 2009
People got me thinking with the young link/toon link thing. Maybe they will play that in some how, like maybe it is a different form on Link. Im thinking creepy "Identity"-esque ending to this series.

core_luros

Aug 24, 2008
Dang it, I was hoping I was the only one who noticed. Also the butcher can cut through pretty quick, almost similiar to sonic's buzzsaw attack.

maca_022

Jan 22, 2009
I have my suspicions that it is either Meta-Knight ( he has complete guard over kirby and could kill kirby if he leaked it, he can also disappear and has good sword skills!) or possibly Dr Mario If he is gonna be portrayed as marios evil brother (although i think dr mario was refered to when mario had amedical practice....so yeh Meta knight..............or maybe ness and lucas!!!!

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
HOlY SHIT!!

That was the best episode yet....

Capt Falcon!

Simon Hadow said:
Anyone else notice that when Link tossed his boose at Navi, he had another one in his jacket?
When I saw that my first thought was, well I see who drinks alittle too much.

God this is awesome stuff... so worth the wait.. I love Mario and Lugi funny as hell. My though on the killer was sonic when they were talking fast and powerful,but I saw someone's cvomment on the wheelchair or something, so I'm think its, well I don't know... That was amazing..