There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
Incredibly amazing series. Can't wait for the next episode, 'cause it just keeps getting better.

Doug said:
Excellent return, loved the episode, although I want to see how the battle between MetaKnight and Kirby pans out now!
That would be awesome, however the puppets (or whatever they are) that they use for Kirby and Meta Knight don't seem to have enough articulation to make an interesting battle scene possible. I suppose it could be done, but it would take a lot of creative filming and editing.

FrogDude14 said:
I know Kirby plays the bad guy, but does anyone else here want him to win the fight?
I kinda do, lol. If they continue with the Silence of the Lambs theme surrounding Kirby, then chances are he wins the fight and escapes.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Incredible, as I've come to expect from the series.

Mr. Mercer et all, your attention to detail is impeccable. I just hope you introduce Bowser soon. As awesome a physical manifestation as Gannon was, I can't wait to see that big green spikey bastard.

Jun 11, 2008
That was amazing but is it just me or does kirbys voice remind you of golum also I notice a lot of people are pointing fingers at meta knight but who knows there might be a twist with serveral killers or several people implicated as meta knight could of done the killings but how could he order a raid if he has to guard kirby and would he have the authority to do that?

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
Someone suggested it in some other thread and it got me thinking....might the killer be master hand or tabuu? think about it, he takes the skin and bones, maybe he stuffs them to make trophies?

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
The scene with Cpt. Falcon was just pure awesome... Anyone knows it there's a video clip of just that scene? Or any way to rip it from the video? (If that's at all legal that is)

Buschmaki

Apr 16, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
petey hunter said:
who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does
isn't it that girl with the bandedges over her face all the time? they showed her face in that photo near the end
that's Zelda/Sheik

Buschmaki

Apr 16, 2009
Archeus Cross said:
Ashtovo said:
WumbaGompMan said:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk
oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.
Well the thing is lucario and jiggly puff actually already made their appearance... jigglypuff was behind pokemon trainers back what one episode with the yoshis.. and lucario like one of the first episodes in the pokemon fighting ring (pit fight) that luigi betted on.. they way they are doing pokemon (stuffed animals) i doubt that any of them are the
killers, but we will see eh?

The only ones yet to reveal themselves are young link and toon link... but i don't see that happening with the main link being in there.. that would just be.. odd.

So who knows at this point... its definitely suspenseful.
you forgot about shadow link

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
Toon link = illegitimate son. We already know he is with holding stuff from zelda/shiek. Mabey TL was working for DDD (the deal), or will appear with Bowser.

WumbaGompMan

Jun 23, 2009
Archeus Cross said:
Ashtovo said:
WumbaGompMan said:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk
oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.
Well the thing is lucario and jiggly puff actually already made their appearance... jigglypuff was behind pokemon trainers back what one episode with the yoshis.. and lucario like one of the first episodes in the pokemon fighting ring (pit fight) that luigi betted on.. they way they are doing pokemon (stuffed animals) i doubt that any of them are the killers, but we will see eh?

The only ones yet to reveal themselves are young link and toon link... but i don't see that happening with the main link being in there.. that would just be.. odd.

So who knows at this point... its definitely suspenseful.
maybe its Crazy Hand O.O

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Man this episode was awesome! So many great bits. My favorite was the Captain Falcon/Pit subtext. >_>

Diet Chaos

Aug 21, 2009
The one qualm I have with this episode is that I don't understand the meaning of what some of the characters are saying. But nonetheless, this episode is nothing short of fantastic; I can't wait for the next.

stevengr123

Aug 21, 2009
There is a definite chance for the Butcher to be Tabuu, or even Master Hand, but I doubt that it could be Master Hand. He didn't make trophies in the first two smash bros, he just pulled the dolls out of the trunk. I noticed a constant reference to the killer being identified as a Butcher, so if there were any Nintendo games with butchers in them, then that could be it. If anyone thinks of any, please message me. If not, then it's probably Tabuu. There's also a really lame option.

This series is following the same path as The Subspace Emmisary in the way that Bowser and Gannon are the only two Dons left. Mewtwo died because he got cut from Brawl, but Dedede joined with Kirby at the end as well, so I could be totally wrong.

shotfun9

Jun 19, 2008
Am I the only one who catches some of these cameos?
The two kids from Sin & Punishment are the guards?
Drill Dozer had a quick cameo during the fight near the end?

I fucking loved that.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
jboking said:
Ashtovo said:
WumbaGompMan said:
It's snake. Who else is in brawl and can disappear in seconds who HASN'T be revealed yet. I could see snake being a merc for Zelda. As for how he kills them and leaves their insides, maybe he picked up his dads "eat it raw" habits. ha.

This episode was unbelievable. I am in shock of how great this series is.
oh and
[HEADING=2]FALCOOOOON PUUUUUUNCH![/HEADING]
Quite possibly the best entrance I've seen in a long, long time. Kinda angry that he rescued pit...concerning pit sold them out to links dogs. I will continue to imagine that pit was accidentally caught in the flames of the punch. haha.
Wasn't Snake a bum in a box in one episode and was then beaten by the cops?

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Thank you for reminding me why I spent every day of the last three weeks looking for this series to update.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Samoftherocks said:
I just watched all of these for the first time. Very imaginative. Very well written. The scene at Mr. Tingles in the third episode when you first show Pit as a go-go dancer had me in stitches. Waluigi was really funny. Ganon was very well acted (good choice). When this is done, put it on DVD and I'll buy it.

Can't wait for the next one!
I believe Ganon was acted by Mr. Mercer himself. Was it?