There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Woah...

I can't even think of any single quote to repeat, anything funny or smart to say because this ep was just that mind blowingly awesome.

Z3RO180

Jun 23, 2009
best episode youe guys have made to date and cant w8 for the next episoe hopefully you guys make a new seris.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Lusperus said:
Drill dozer kinda freaked me out...
I was wondering who that was, because I've never seen a toad attack someone with a drill.
Jeronus said:
I think the butcher might not even be a brawl character or even Nintendo. I think it might piss some people off but it would make for a great twist.
I with you, because I think it might be Cloud, or somebody from a FF game who was pissed at not being in the game.

Or maybe it's the Tetris blocks, nobody really knows and it'll be cool to find out.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
pffh said:
Wasn't Snake a bum in a box in one episode and was then beaten by the cops?
Ah, hell you're right! Then Lucario, Game and Watch, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff are killing everyone as a team. haha.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
I'm still holding out that the killer is Captain N. I mean why has he been in a Smash Bros. Game. The poor guy.

Gabes

May 8, 2008
Lopunny said:
Someone suggested it in some other thread and it got me thinking....might the killer be master hand or tabuu? think about it, he takes the skin and bones, maybe he stuffs them to make trophies?
I read that tabuu and Hand won't be in the show. The trophy thing is probably true though.

Chadling

Oct 8, 2008
Uh oh.

Skill with a blade? Capable of disemboweling an enemy and leaving his entrails out in pieces? Insanely fast? This starting to sound like someone that we know and (used to) love?

Oh, and awesome episode, by the way. I loved all the references to the Nintendo characters, and nearly shouted out with laughter when I saw Navi and the (predicted and very much looked forward to) "HEY! HEY! LISTEN!" joke.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Incredibly well done, sirs. This is definitively the best episode yet, well worth the wait. I'm not one to squander image macros, most at all on these forums, but take this as a token of my appreciation.

The entire thing was amazing. The Ice Climbers were just excellent, their twisted faces, the bloodstained mallets, and the way they bumped into Link on the way out. Falcon's speech, Mario and Link's combat, and of course Kirby's soliloquy... every single bit was brilliant.

As for the identity of the killer... Kirby mentioned 'leaving their insides behind', and then went straight for wearing Daisy's head as a hat. I think it's pretty obvious the killer is somehow stealing the skins of those he murders, to wear them as a disguise perhaps. What this means in the SSBM canon - especially since most characters have already shown up - I cannot say.

captainwillies

Feb 17, 2008
Guitar Gamer said:
petey hunter said:
who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does
isn't it
that girl with the bandedges over her face all the time? they showed her face in that photo near the end
have you played "ocarina of time?". the girl with the bandages isn't the killer. that scene was supposed to uncover that zelda the princess is also the black ops *****.

Weldar

Jan 26, 2009
Gabes said:
Lopunny said:
Someone suggested it in some other thread and it got me thinking....might the killer be master hand or tabuu? think about it, he takes the skin and bones, maybe he stuffs them to make trophies?
I read that tabuu and Hand won't be in the show. The trophy thing is probably true though.
Yeah this http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/question-original-brawl-characters-who-cares-t71.htm makes Tabuu or the Hands being the killer pretty unlikely.

Quadtrix

Dec 17, 2008
I consider this more of the definitive series of The Escapist than I do Zero Punctuation, although both are amazing.

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
I figured it out!
kirby said The killer was there in the beginning - malinda (girl Mario talked to at end of episode she's from Donkey kong the oridginal)
People close to DDD when he was killed - malinda (she's a bartender)
Reason to capture princess peach and destroy her kingdom (and mabey some alterior reasons) - malinda (mario dumpted her after the first game)
She pretends she's over him but secretly wants revenge - malinda

Ok that might not be her name but i'm lazy and its late.