There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
It's weird just how much Link's costume looks like a U.S. Army male Class A coat with the shoulder bridges and pockets removed...

ForgottenXero

Jul 28, 2009
Has anyone noticed how all the "good guys" are bad and "bad guys" are trying to be good. Mario and Luigi maybe trying to save the kingdom but look what they are involved in. Drugs, pokemon fighting ring, prostitution. Link, Zelda, Marth and Ike are all crooked cops. Kirby eats people.

As for the bad guys, Donkey Kong reconciled with Pauline and Mario had no real reason to kill him. Wario is also involved in the same things as the Mario Brothers but we later find out he is working with the cops, maybe undercover? He even takes care of his "special needs" brother. Dedede was meeting with the cops and was trying to stop the turf war.

Areani

Dec 18, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
Areani said:
Now here is a quote to be remembered ;)

"The frightened reach out and are cast aside.
The weak cry out and you raise your fist against them.
Now the kingdom rises to repay you in kind.
I may have held mercy for you, but there is only one fist that may bruise the face of my angel.
FALCOOON PUUUUNCH!"

I may have gotten something wrong, feel free to correct me.

This series is awesome.
I heard it as "there is only one fist that may bruise my angel", which gives it a completely different subtext....
O.O' Mental image...

BustaJonesGavin

Mar 11, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
A bit of critique: Captain Falcon's outfit, it's absolutely wonderful, except for the chest-pectoral area. Captain falcon is incredibly buff, and considering he wears tights, it shows. You might consider building an underwear for the Falcon character that gives the illusion of him being overly muscular, to complete the character's look.
Captain Falcon looks exactly as we want him to look. A lot of our characters don't exactly match the original video game design, and for good reason. Falcon's got problems like everyone else... and after years of stress and not living in the Kingdom he used to love, a man can grow a bit of a beer belly. ;)

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
worth the wait!
at least Link isnt as much of a scummer any more
its interesting, but the game references are still brilliant! who were the police cadets that got falconed supposed to be?
could you release a DVD? cos of the long wait, im losing a lot of whats going on

naab

Jun 4, 2009
That had to be the most bad-ass line, from now on. Every time I hit a Falcon Punch I'm pausing and saying THAT line.

However this is indeed amazing work, and it has a great story so far. I even thought maybe Yahtzee may have had a hand in this, he hates brawl and this dark humor makes it hilarious.

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
petey hunter said:
who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does
isn't it
that girl with the bandedges over her face all the time? they showed her face in that photo near the end
that was sheik, princess zeldas alter ego

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Sooooooo Worth The Wait. It had everything one could want in a TWBB episode. Hannibal Lect-I mean Kirby (and vs Metaknight!), old school references, and even a Falcon PUCNCH!!! Ooh, and Ike Died. Yay!

Conkergs

Sep 10, 2008
Hahahaa ill keep my guessing to myself but man this episode is so great this whole series is awesome. Good....Exelente work my friends

LoL at pit screaming away from squirtle XD

Syraith

Aug 22, 2009
This series is amazing.

A lot of you continue to mention that the killer has skill with a blade. Luigi made that assumption, but Kirby told him off because of how wrong it was.

/spoiler

I'm willing to place a wager on the Pokemon trainer as the killer. I've long suspected it, but certain realizations made my mind up. Notably, the Trainer's conversation with Samus was revealing about his worries regarding the kingdom. He's far too innocent for the world he is surrounded by, and probably in an ill-conceived attempt to make everything better, he is killing off everyone who he believes is corrupting the city. With 2 mob bosses among those few that were murdered (Mewtwo and Dee), this seems to be a reasonable assumption at the motivation. Pichu was probably killed off originally just to follow in accordance with the release of Brawl, but they will likely explain it as he had a falling out with the Trainer. Secondly, the Trainer's abilities with his wide arsenal of Pokemon would allow him to easily and quickly commit his crimes. Kirby's final line regarding how close Luigi was to the murderer might be alluding to his literal proximity to the Trainer. Additionally, the first of those murdered was stuffed into a pokeball, and none have been since. This would normally seem too obvious, however, oftentimes murderers commit their first act without planning, leading me to think that a mistake like that is plausible. The disemboweling is probably a message of some kind, or a warning to others, but most likely it serves to darken the plot further.

Aug 11, 2009
Lucario was seen before with luigi and Wario where Wario bet on Pikachu over Lucario. Also can't be snake as he was revealed along with sonic (he was the guy in the box) he acted more like a vietnam war vet then a phycopath. There still is Tabuu (but i think that is to obvious) there are literally hundreds of side characters many which haven't been seen so even refrenced so there all those and lets not forget Bowser, mario could be right "It's always the same, it's always a bowser" anyway great work guys i rate a 5/5 keep it coming.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
BustaJonesGavin said:
Flying-Emu said:
A bit of critique: Captain Falcon's outfit, it's absolutely wonderful, except for the chest-pectoral area. Captain falcon is incredibly buff, and considering he wears tights, it shows. You might consider building an underwear for the Falcon character that gives the illusion of him being overly muscular, to complete the character's look.
Captain Falcon looks exactly as we want him to look. A lot of our characters don't exactly match the original video game design, and for good reason. Falcon's got problems like everyone else... and after years of stress and not living in the Kingdom he used to love, a man can grow a bit of a beer belly. ;)
Ah, of course. Well, don't I look like a twit now. Feel free to slap me about, I deserve it.

Great work.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
w1ndscar said:
Guitar Gamer said:
petey hunter said:
who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does
isn't it
that girl with the bandedges over her face all the time? they showed her face in that photo near the end
that was sheik, princess zeldas alter ego
so I have been told
but
how did she end up captured and in perfect dress?