There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Slimshad

Sep 16, 2009
Facepalm? Prepare to Facepalm! Though you people will hate me for this spoiler.
I mean who else could it be besides that pokemon trainer. In my opinion, it is obvious to anyone who has played any of the smash bros games.

*Spoiler Warning*

Its the CRAAZZYY HAAANNDD BAABYYY!!!
Or possibly the master hand, or even Tabuu, but Tabuu is an idiot who can take hedgehogs to teh face, so he's counted out.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
Slimshad said:
I mean who else could it be besides that pokemon trainer. In my opinion, it is obvious to anyone who has played any of the smash bros games.

*Spoiler Warning*

Or possibly the master hand, or even Tabuu, but Tabuu is an idiot who can take hedgehogs to teh face, so he's counted out.

OMG THIS HASNT BEEN SAID B4 AND THE CREATOR DIDNT SHOOT DOWN THIS IDEA LIKE 100 TIMES!!! your so right!

Slimshad

Sep 16, 2009
tyrkae said:
Slimshad said:

*Spoiler Warning*

OMG THIS HASNT BEEN SAID B4 AND THE CREATOR DIDNT SHOOT DOWN THIS IDEA LIKE 100 TIMES!!! your so right!
Take a joke man. Don't flip out. if I was going to post a real spoiler, than I would've used the special text. My point was you people shouldn't get so frantic over who the guy is. I am more frantic about when the next bloody one will come out. When does it come out anyways?

Ablaze

Aug 11, 2009
The creators said they didn't know when it would be coming out due to external factors or something along those lines. They didn't quite specify what these factors are though. Also, the actress who plays Samus is apparently going to Japan (I think) for some amount of time, so if they haven't finished shooting by the time she leaves, it may not be out for a while longer...

But yeah, my bets on the wire frame things, because the idea was cool (even though we know it won't be them). I would put in my actual two cents worth, but I don't know how to use special text lol.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
Slimshad said:
tyrkae said:
Slimshad said:

*Spoiler Warning*

Take a joke man. Don't flip out. if I was going to post a real spoiler, than I would've used the special text. My point was you people shouldn't get so frantic over who the guy is. I am more frantic about when the next bloody one will come out. When does it come out anyways?
Ya but come up with something new like CAPTAIN M!!! from the nintendo tv series it would be epic if it was him LOL

Slimshad

Sep 16, 2009
tyrkae said:
Slimshad said:
tyrkae said:
Slimshad said:

*Spoiler Warning*

Ya but come up with something new like CAPTAIN M!!! from the nintendo tv series it would be epic if it was him LOL

That would be pretty awesome. Haven't seen NTV for such a long time now.... captain M, I miss you

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
Ya but i really cant wait till Friday with luck it should be out but they could push it back man it seems like FOREVER since i seen Episode 7 COME ON TELL US WHO THE KILLER IS I CAN KEEP A SECRET!!!

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
Hey, people.

In case you didn't know, TWBB episode 8 will seemingfully be a bit late, but good news: They will have 10 episodes instead of 9.
Hell yes.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
they pushed it back because they are going to make 10 episodes instead of 9!!! and ya i hope its next friday!!!

thevegetarianzombie

Dec 11, 2008
It's been said already, but here it goes again: a big thanks to all the cast, crew, and ancillaries that are creating this series for us. We're enjoying it immensely, and we appreciate all the work you're putting in.

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
Wow. This series is really awesome. o_o If only they came out more often.

A lot could be learned from this show in popular media. Captain Falcon and his angel are perfect examples of well-executed homosexual characters.

DSteer

Oct 6, 2009
*POSSABLE SPOILDER ALERT!* i think its metaknight because of his stealthyness he was there at the beginning he has the ability to disembowel with his sword attack in brawl also he is fast AND he left the insides where kirby would have their outsides. again i have another reason to beleive so because he stopped kirby talking about him and ofcourse he had to let him out so he could kill him so he could shut him up

ofcourse they were rivals before

it seems everything is pointing to metaknight

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Well that just blew my mind guys, frakking awesome work once again.

Best parts were Link telling Navi to shut the fuck up and proper Falcon punch!

Edit: Just wondering but who was that special ops woman? Just wondering series is she from.

DSteer

Oct 6, 2009
Father Time said:
DSteer said:
*POSSABLE SPOILDER ALERT!* i think its metaknight because of his stealthyness he was there at the beginning he has the ability to disembowel with his sword attack in brawl also he is fast AND he left the insides where kirby would have their outsides. again i have another reason to beleive so because he stopped kirby talking about him and ofcourse he had to let him out so he could kill him so he could shut him up

ofcourse they were rivals before

it seems everything is pointing to metaknight
Metaknight didn't open the cells, that was Mario with the master key.

Also that wouldn't explain the blunt trauma to Dedede.
perhaps your right Q_Q thats gonna really annoy me now i dont know who to think it is lol

Dtwist

Oct 11, 2009
It's totally Epona!

No, but really, I personally don't think its Bowser. I mean, if the other dons were getting knocked off, I'd be in hiding as well, Maybe he did take peach for old times sake but Luigi did say he had lost interest in her, and as far as we know, she isn't dead, so I really doubt the "butcher" has her. Another possibility is that Zelda took her to gain power over the kingdom.

I don't think Wario is involved, He seems to do the things he does sort of like Samus but not nearly as graceful, he's just trying to make ends meet and stay in the good books with the remaining people who have "power".

To the person who mentioned the hannibal copy cat, in the original movie they went to hannibal for help with "buffalo bill", a person who was based on a real serial killer, and would lure in his victims pretending to be injured; ie: he would have a sling on his arm and trying to get something large and awkward into the back of his van, then once the victim got into the van to pick up said item, he would climb in and knock person unconscious, go from there. Anyways totally irrelevant but, that was what silence of the lambs was about, the tattood guy was from film "red dragon" which was supposed to take place before silence of the lambs time line wise, but had come out years after silence of the lambs.

Anyways, I do agree I could see the poketrainer being the killer and using pokemon to aid him in the butchering but at the same time, at least in my opinion, that would be too obvious because he IS the "nice innocent guy".

Just my opinions!