There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

alithanar8

Oct 12, 2009
Here is something I don't think has been said, Dark Link... I mean look at how twisted Link and Zelda have become, this Links Dark side would definitely be twisted and depraved enough to commit these murders, he is supposed to be Chaos personified.

Ingenuity

Oct 12, 2009
Signed up just to give my thoughts: What it the killer is ROB and he's hiding the parts that he takes in Mr. Sandbag? Remember when Luigi was at Olimar's ship, he kept staring at Mr. Sandbag? Maybe that's because his 6th sense was telling him "Dude there's totally body parts in there."

anaximanes_1978

Big Bad Beast
Mar 20, 2004
I say, this is quality work. Video game movie directors could learn something here. Keep up the good work, and I live in NY, so if you need a Bowser... who is incidently my favorite video game character of all time... and you film nearby, let me know please! >:)

pranabowjake

May 21, 2009
Ablaze said:
The creators said they didn't know when it would be coming out due to external factors or something along those lines. They didn't quite specify what these factors are though. Also, the actress who plays Samus is apparently going to Japan (I think) for some amount of time, so if they haven't finished shooting by the time she leaves, it may not be out for a while longer...

But yeah, my bets on the wire frame things, because the idea was cool (even though we know it won't be them). I would put in my actual two cents worth, but I don't know how to use special text lol.

zomg samus if you come to tokyo/saitama we should chill! hit up the bars in ropungi!

LaffmanAKAJPLaffo

Feb 11, 2009
This is probably wrong buuuuuuuuuuuuut.
What if the killer is ressetti?
No here me out. His pik axe would cause blunt trauma, and the fact in the AC games he pop ups from under the paving could mean that he could escape easily by just digging through the floors then filling them up quickly.
I dunno but it seems possible.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
Slimshad said:
tyrkae said:
Slimshad said:
tyrkae said:
Slimshad said:
Facepalm? Prepare to Facepalm! Though you people will hate me for this spoiler.
I mean who else could it be besides that pokemon trainer. In my opinion, it is obvious to anyone who has played any of the smash bros games.

*Spoiler Warning*

Its the CRAAZZYY HAAANNDD BAABYYY!!!
Or possibly the master hand, or even Tabuu, but Tabuu is an idiot who can take hedgehogs to teh face, so he's counted out.

OMG THIS HASNT BEEN SAID B4 AND THE CREATOR DIDNT SHOOT DOWN THIS IDEA LIKE 100 TIMES!!! your so right!
Take a joke man. Don't flip out. if I was going to post a real spoiler, than I would've used the special text. My point was you people shouldn't get so frantic over who the guy is. I am more frantic about when the next bloody one will come out. When does it come out anyways?
Ya but come up with something new like CAPTAIN M!!! from the nintendo tv series it would be epic if it was him LOL

That would be pretty awesome. Haven't seen NTV for such a long time now.... captain M, I miss you
srsly guys?

I don't know, but Pokemon Trainer is my favorite character, but I also kinda think he's the murderer...

Omega NZ

Apr 26, 2009
Syraith said:
This series is amazing.

A lot of you continue to mention that the killer has skill with a blade. Luigi made that assumption, but Kirby told him off because of how wrong it was.

/spoiler

I'm willing to place a wager on the Pokemon trainer as the killer. I've long suspected it, but certain realizations made my mind up. Notably, the Trainer's conversation with Samus was revealing about his worries regarding the kingdom. He's far too innocent for the world he is surrounded by, and probably in an ill-conceived attempt to make everything better, he is killing off everyone who he believes is corrupting the city. With 2 mob bosses among those few that were murdered (Mewtwo and Dee), this seems to be a reasonable assumption at the motivation. Pichu was probably killed off originally just to follow in accordance with the release of Brawl, but they will likely explain it as he had a falling out with the Trainer. Secondly, the Trainer's abilities with his wide arsenal of Pokemon would allow him to easily and quickly commit his crimes. Kirby's final line regarding how close Luigi was to the murderer might be alluding to his literal proximity to the Trainer. Additionally, the first of those murdered was stuffed into a pokeball, and none have been since. This would normally seem too obvious, however, oftentimes murderers commit their first act without planning, leading me to think that a mistake like that is plausible. The disemboweling is probably a message of some kind, or a warning to others, but most likely it serves to darken the plot further.
I agree with pretty much everything you've said. This could also relate to squirtle's metal status? I.e he saw what he did to Mewtwo. Just a thought...

Fallen Savior

Jan 15, 2009
First, I would like to say thank you to everyone that has been patiently waiting. Second, sorry I haven't been on in a while and welcome to all the new fans. Third, we are have almost wrapped episode 8. So soon my friends very soon! And fourth, you aren't even close to whom the killer might be ;)

All the best

Paul
-Mario

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
^YAY

I think the murderer is nintendo itself. It wants the skin for the trophies! Seriously there are a few people who it could be (thoroughly discussed in this toipic) but it just keeps going in circles. Bring on the next episode!

Jive-TurKey

May 18, 2009
Isn't this series supposed to be 1 episode per month??? Its already been two months since episode 7 was release... I like this series alot but this is starting to remind me of blizzard and waiting for starcraft 2... Im all for quality but lets get the show on the road her people...

Beatrix

Jul 1, 2009
It'll be done when it's done, I for one am willing to wait for quite a while longer.
A thought out product is better than a rushed one. Here, in videogames and in general.

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
I only started watching there will be brawl today, and damn, is it good. Anyone know when the next episode is coming out? Because their hasn't been one since August.

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
tyrkae said:
ok so now who is the mayor of douchville.I also seem to recall you making fun of this person too maybe you should know who the fuck you make fun also i didnt i was simply telling you its not going to be him and if you are going to say its him at least give a good reason for it being that person and dont have a HUGE hissy fit cause i said its not going to be him im sayin its gotta be one of the 30 main cast members not some random nobody that has no reson to do it
I'm assuming you massively misread something, somewhere, sometime; or maybe you just were quoting the wrong post!

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
I can't resist.

Stan: Oh my God! Kirby killed Daisy!
Kyle: You bastard!

Now my theory of who the Butcher is:
The butcher attacked Don Dedede from behind with blunt trauma, leaves their entrails behind, can move fast in his victims territory, disembowl them on their own turf, but he still gets away, and he leaves their insides. Why?

Now bear with me on this: Pac-Man

Pacman can move quickly around the many different mazes, when he eats his enemies he eats the body and leaves the insides. He comes out of nowhere.

And Kirby of course. He fakes his death.

PlasticLion

Nov 21, 2009
"a crusty sock in which you relieve your shame" or something close to that

That was the funniest thing I have heard in the six months that I have been unemployed. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me laugh when I needed it most. This imperfect world would be even worse without people like you.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
johnnymcbadass said:
tyrkae said:
ok so now who is the mayor of douchville.I also seem to recall you making fun of this person too maybe you should know who the fuck you make fun also i didnt i was simply telling you its not going to be him and if you are going to say its him at least give a good reason for it being that person and dont have a HUGE hissy fit cause i said its not going to be him im sayin its gotta be one of the 30 main cast members not some random nobody that has no reson to do it
I'm assuming you massively misread something, somewhere, sometime; or maybe you just were quoting the wrong post!
Well you have alot to do with the series im i wrong and some troller was calling you a ****** so i was simply saying he should really know who he is trolling b4 he does it

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
tyrkae said:
Well you have alot to do with the series im i wrong and some troller was calling you a ****** so i was simply saying he should really know who he is trolling b4 he does it
dude, that's awesome, it looks like it was deleted or something. I wish I could have been here for it!