There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

eyedonutkair

Feb 6, 2009
tyrkae said:
eyedonutkair said:
tyrkae said:
eyedonutkair said:
*cry* why did capt have to be so gaaaay........
and dun be silly. Ness is the butcher. plus they thought it was bowser to begin with, didn't they? Its-a always bowser.
they say its always a bowser not a always silly and it wont be ness or lucas its gotta be 1 of the main 10 or so char link.mario bros smaus, kirby,pokemon trainer,and so on
I'm sorry, i missed the post about the rules of who it's gotta be. yeah, thanx for nothing, 'do.
Well then you dont read because the series creator said its not going to be someone way outta left field and not going to be for a stupid reason like ness killed them cause he like toys of people we only have bowser and someone else to be a main cast member the person of who the killer can be here is the cast
http://therewillbebrawl.com/cast.php

the only thing that i find wierd here is that zelda a shiek are played by diffrent actors
Ok, so, I didn't include lucas, but yeah...now that episdoe 10 is out, refresh my memory, when kirby was in jail WHO was it that was doing the killing? I'm sorry, can you speak up? I can't hear you with your foot in your mouth.

Marksman18v

Dec 13, 2009
Everything of this series is just so awesome beyond proportions!

The jawdropping action, the drama, the characters!

AMAZING!

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
I need to know, some of these people I'm not sure of, such as the guy in the scarf and the other blonde guy he is always with. Who are they?

EDIT: Nevermind. I know one is Isaac, which I am guessing is the Isaac from Golden Sun? Then who is the other guy?

tyciol

GurlVirgin
Nov 8, 2006
Shamus? Makes me think of King of the Ring.

One thing I try to avoid looking at as I watch these are the key words, because they spoil the contents of the episode slightly. Like just knowing Captain Falcon is in it, kinda unexpected (though awesome, hope he fights Ganon).

Does anyone know the name of the two guys that Captain Falcon vapourized? I kept wondering who they were and I have no idea even now...