There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

chozoone19

Feb 12, 2009
Uhm...little help here? I just watched every episode in succession....twice now, and I still don't have the badge. Am I missing something, do I have to watch them all Friday, or wait for the finale or what?

Edit: Scratch that, I got the badge, I just never got a notice saying I got it.....weird....

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
I don't realy understand why we get badges just for watching videos but oh well

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I've watched all the episodes, but for some reason, I don't have the badge for it. Anyone know anything about that?

OT: This series is sweet

teletran3

Sep 10, 2008
So what's the deal with the badge? There are multiple people who aren't getting the badge after watching all the episodes. I had watched them all before the marathon, and did so again on Monday, and still don't have the badge. I hate to sound like the squeaky wheel, but the post says, "For a limited time only."

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
If you haven't gotten the badge for watching all of the episodes for There Will Be Brawl but have watched all of them, please let me know tomorrow if you still haven't received it via PM.

It will pop up as the Game Noir badge, which I am currently displaying under my avatar.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
If you haven't gotten the badge for watching all of the episodes for There Will Be Brawl but have watched all of them, please let me know tomorrow if you still haven't received it via PM.

It will pop up as the Game Noir badge, which I am currently displaying under my avatar.
Okay, I'll let ya know tomorrow if I don't end up gettin it. Now, the badge it mentions on the page for watching all the episodes before noon friday, is that the Game Noir badge, or is that another badge entirely? Thanks.

cerulgalactus

Jul 17, 2009
By 12EST? No love for people outside of the US, who had to, y'know - work or such all day today, thus missing out on the badge (I still watched the marathon, though - it's just that good).

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
CG55 said:
Spinwhiz said:

Okay, I'll let ya know tomorrow if I don't end up gettin it. Now, the badge it mentions on the page for watching all the episodes before noon friday, is that the Game Noir badge, or is that another badge entirely? Thanks.
It would be the Game Noir badge.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Okay Peeps,

We changed the timing, so as long as you watch the the past episodes before the Series Finale launches today, you'll get a badge later tonight.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
AHHHHH!!!! I was almost watching them all again last night hoping to get the badge, but then my internet died half way through episode 9... I guess no badge for me....

Owlgravy

Sep 10, 2009
Still don't have my badge. :(
And when do we get our finale?
Currently 6 hours overdue (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm in a different time zone).

The Eaten Cake

Nov 26, 2008
Owlgravy said:
Still don't have my badge. :(
And when do we get our finale?
Currently 6 hours overdue (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm in a different time zone).
Pretty much this. We're missing our badges and our finale! D:

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
I'm so hyped for this finale, I've watched every episode again today waiting for it to get posted up and it's still not here!! I'l be off to sleep before it comes on, 6 and a quarter hours waiting!!! It'l be worth it though

mudshovel

Sep 29, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

This darkly humorous mini-series is heading toward it's finale, this Friday, December 18th at noon EST (update: we are launching this a little later today, please stay tuned), right here on The Escapist and it should not be missed!
Seems like it is behind schedual... kinda like the Left 4 Dead 2 demo on pc was ;)

Wayward Sean

Aug 19, 2009
Yeah...I'm more than a little frustrated. Escapist...put up the video, or give us an explanation and a timeframe of when it will be up! "A little later" doesn't cut it.