There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

CMon

Jun 18, 2009
Chill out, there's still 20 minutes until it's supposed to be posted.

mudshovel

Sep 29, 2008
CMon said:
Chill out, there's still 20 minutes until it's supposed to be posted.
It was posted that it would be availible at noon EST. It is now 1pm in Australia [Saturday], which by my calculations makes it long overdue.

EDIT: According to my PC clock its Friday 8:50pm, EST in USA. Almost 9 hours overdue?

Marohen

Jun 30, 2009
Oh boy, nine hours now. Really, I'd rather just be told that she's not coming out today--or anything, at that--then sit on my lazy ass waiting for it.

Of course, I could be out doing more useful things, but such is the stupidity of being a fan. =U

SonicSoulstrike96

Apr 3, 2009
In any case, the OP said the final episode is airing at midnight. I guess it was the On Set tidbit that came out at noon. Can barely wait...

trollboy

Feb 26, 2009
SonicSoulstrike96 said:
In any case, the OP said the final episode is airing at midnight. I guess it was the On Set tidbit that came out at noon. Can barely wait...
The OnSet bit came out a few days ago. I'm guessing there was just some mistake and they will prolly release it tomorrow at noon or something.

ShadowSlide0

Dec 19, 2009
i didn't get my badge, i watched all parts of the episode and those ads, when do we get it. But these were awesome episodes so I'm not complaining :D

ArcadianTrance

Jan 11, 2009
metagross111 said:
god, you people will do anything for a badge.
NO WE WOU- wait yeah your probably right, and then we'd come back for more or at least I would.
Edit I think the last episode is now 12 hours late, huh.

Greenansatsu

May 21, 2009
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl/1334-Episode-10 well when it does show up there it will be. The videos before and after it are up and working. Hope it gets loaded soon, really looking forward to it.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
Hey, for those after the badge: Badges show are given out at a specific time (when I check my messages it says around 5 or 6 AM EST). But I'm sad, as this was what I was looking forward to today and I have company coming over tomorrow so I might not get to watch it for awhile.