There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
Not that I really mind, but I too am lacking the badge. Rewatched every episode, the mid-season teaser, and the news casts, but, nadda.

Anyhow, according to my clock they've got a two more hours until Saturday. Waiting with bated breath.

jaiv28

Dec 30, 2008
Yep. watched every episode and waited up. Im going to sleep. Mabey the episode, and my badge, will be out tomorrow.

Wayward Sean

Aug 19, 2009
It doesn't matter if you're a gaming site for videogame-playing losers without lives...we deserve the same respect that any other occupation treats their clients with. This is unprofessional and overall unacceptable, Escapist.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Well it should have come out at 5pm here in England. Its now 12.03pm on Saturday.
I am rather sad.
19 hours late...

The Eaten Cake

Nov 26, 2008
Rusman said:
Well it should have come out at 5pm here in England. Its now 12.03pm on Saturday.
I am rather sad.
19 hours late...
Yep, basically this. I now have my badge, but no finale. I went to sleep hoping that I'd be able to watch it when I got up...

Sephiwind

Darth Conservative
Aug 12, 2009
Jeez you guys get a grip. The delay in release is probably on the production end of TWBB, not the the Escapists side. Probably some last minute problem occured in post production or something like that. It would be nice if someone would at least give us an update on the matter, but I'm sure there is good reason for the delay.

simply_simple

Aug 28, 2008
Sephiwind said:
Jeez you guys get a grip. The delay in release is probably on the production end of TWBB, not the the Escapists side. Probably some last minute problem occured in post production or something like that. It would be nice if someone would at least give us an update on the matter, but I'm sure there is good reason for the delay.
I don't think people would have minded if it was just late but because there was a marathon watching session people got really hyped and ready for it. You're probably right though, I'd imagine that they are just trying to fix somehting post-production.
Better late than never.

metagross111

Jan 21, 2009
Wayward Sean said:
It doesn't matter if you're a gaming site for videogame-playing losers without lives...we deserve the same respect that any other occupation treats their clients with. This is unprofessional and overall unacceptable, Escapist.
true dat. had the Escapist come out and actually TELL us it wouldn't be up yesterday, I would have been upset, but at least I wouldn't have to interpret what "a little later" means.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Even though I am sure that there's a reasonable explanation for the big delay, I do feel that some communication would be in order. A lot of people are waiting, refreshing their page over and over, just to get an explanation why it's too late or even when it's due to be published.

I'm not accusing or pointing my finger at anyone, I'm just saying I would've expected some sort of update by now.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
22 hours late.

oh well, I have a full day ahead of me, soI guess I can wait another day... It better be out before X-mas though. I'm gonna be camping for a week after X-mas.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
A few suggestions to ease the pain:

TF2

Nerfnow

Actual outdoors

Gym Time!

Buy X-mas gifts

Take pictures of outside world

See Avatar

See a good movie

Spend time with family and friends

Get off the computer and sleep

Learn Bushido

Watch anything Joss Whedon

-------------------------------------------

Come on guys. Let's enjoy the day. :)

jaiv28

Dec 30, 2008
Gindil said:
A few suggestions to ease the pain:

TF2

Actual outdoors

See a good movie

Watch anything Joss Whedon

-------------------------------------------

Come on guys. Let's enjoy the day. :)
Those are good. Especially the first and last options. Perhaps a bit of angel would cheer me up. I'd still like an explanation Escapist.

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
I would love to play TF2 in the meantime. I own the game, but... my graphics card can't handle it (I get about 2 seconds/frame). I nearly cried when I first found that out. Hell, I can barely run Portal.