There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

dirtydawg1987

Nov 21, 2009
Im a HUGE fan of this and being 26 hours late makes me very sad :( note the sad face. Im trying real hard to not be one of those losers that refreshes the page every five minutes but I cant help it this time.[NO OFFENCE]

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
SteveBurger said:
UltimatheChosen said:
I would love to play TF2 in the meantime. I own the game, but... my graphics card can't handle it (I get about 2 seconds/frame). I nearly cried when I first found that out. Hell, I can barely run Portal.
Have you tried "-dxlevel 81" without quotes in the launch options? If my laptop can run it that way at 30fps, I think almost anything can.
I tried it. It's better than it was, but the game still goes down to 5 fps with alarming frequency. I have a terrible integrated graphics card.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Joa_Belgium said:
Even though I am sure that there's a reasonable explanation for the big delay, I do feel that some communication would be in order. A lot of people are waiting, refreshing their page over and over, just to get an explanation why it's too late or even when it's due to be published.

I'm not accusing or pointing my finger at anyone, I'm just saying I would've expected some sort of update by now.
haha yeah at least say something about it?? oh well, we can always distract ourselves with Christmas mall trips or some holiday food or some winter break gaming

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/episode-10-discussion-thread-final-episode-airs-later-today-t372-705.htm

There's logic, pseudo-answers, sexplainations, lols, and piss in that thread over there. Definitely looking like Monday now.

metagross111

Jan 21, 2009
Earthmonger said:
http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/episode-10-discussion-thread-final-episode-airs-later-today-t372-705.htm

There's logic, pseudo-answers, sexplainations, lols, and piss in that thread over there. Definitely looking like Monday now.
sweet. I expect a full apology from the escapist for lying, though.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
I feel like a moron - I didn't get the badge, probably because I closed the tab at like 17:20/17:45 during the credits.

I'll watch 'em again tomorrow before the new one's out! :p

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
out of all the series i have watched on the internet this has to be my favorite for I'm still tiring to grasp the idea on the plot twists and i have watched ever episode more than 3 times.

RikSharp

Feb 11, 2009
jaiv28 said:
Those are good. Especially the first and last options. Perhaps a bit of angel would cheer me up. I'd still like an explination Escapist.
watch the one where he gets turned into a muppet, that one cracks me up every time!

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
A truely fantastic series, I never thought Mario could be in a hard hitting drama/comedy and pull it off so well.

Excellent.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Valiance said:
I feel like a moron - I didn't get the badge, probably because I closed the tab at like 17:20/17:45 during the credits.

Earlier in the thread, spinwizard (?) was discussing how you have to PM him to get the badge. He has to give it manually.

Pfhortipfhy

Nov 11, 2009
Gindil said:
A few suggestions to ease the pain:

TF2

Nerfnow

Actual outdoors

Gym Time!

Buy X-mas gifts

Take pictures of outside world

See Avatar

See a good movie

Spend time with family and friends

Get off the computer and sleep

Learn Bushido

Watch anything Joss Whedon
I can't find the links to some of these sites. Could you please give me an assist? I have to admit, some of them sound pretty lame.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Gindil said:
Valiance said:

Earlier in the thread, spinwizard (?) was discussing how you have to PM Spinwiz to get the badge. He has to give it manually.
I saw that post, but didn't realize it was the only way. I'll go PM him, thanks.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Pfhortipfhy said:
I can't find the links to some of these sites. Could you please give me an assist? I have to admit, some of them sound pretty lame.
What do you need help with? Nerfnow [http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nerfnow]?

But outdoors is pretty awesome! It's got super high definition and even interactivity! Better than a video game! Buy it now!

Pfhortipfhy

Nov 11, 2009
Gindil said:
But outdoors is pretty awesome! It's got super high definition and even interactivity! Better than a video game! Buy it now!
Wait, what is it, some kind of e-book reader?

No, I was making a play on stereotypical nerd behavior, asking if "Outdoors" was some type of game. I'm only explaining this because I'm not sure about The Escapist's rules on thread derailment.
*ambles on over to the rules thread*

In any case, carry on.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Damn, was watching the eps last night to get all caught up (really awesome show, btw, will pick this up on DVD when it comes out) and didn't notice until moments ago that the deadline for the badge was set to the Eastern time zone. Being in the Pacific timezone I was already 3 hours too late for the badge. :(

In the end, doesn't really matter, I guess, as I finally got around to watching the series and thoroughly enjoyed what I saw.

jaiv28

Dec 30, 2008
RikSharp said:
watch the one where he gets turned into a muppet, that one cracks me up every time!
It is a good one. You know the outdoors isnt that great when its all rainy and cold and dark.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I don't think anyone will get the badge before the last episode is out, so don't worry about it.

I am disappointed everytime I check this site and it isn't out yet, I mean seriously, don't say it'll come later today if you can't make it so.