See Avatar

See a good movie

Spend time with family and friends

Get off the computer and sleep

Learn Bushido

Watch anything Joss Whedon

-------------------------------------------

Come on guys. Let's enjoy the day. :)
Normally I'd agree with Tf2 but now with the over powered Direct Hit it isn't as fun anymore. The really need to nerf it.
Play pyro. =P Airblast FTW!!

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Cyberjester said:
AgentChunk said:
Normally I'd agree with Tf2 but now with the over powered Direct Hit it isn't as fun anymore. The really need to nerf it.
I have enough hours of pyro [http://steamcommunity.com/id/jakdup1/stats/TF2]. Oh, and you can CB those damn things. REALLY HARD but not impossible. Makes them impossible to dodge if luck is on your side. ;)

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
Gindil said:
Cyberjester said:
AgentChunk said:
I have enough hours of pyro [http://steamcommunity.com/id/jakdup1/stats/TF2]. Oh, and you can CB those damn things. REALLY HARD but not impossible. Makes them impossible to dodge if luck is on your side. ;)

Oooo. Nice. You're definitely the better soldier and possibly pyro, I rarely play any class other than sniper, pyro or medic. I'll switch if I think another will do a better job, but it doesn't happen often. lol

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Cyberjester said:
Gindil said:
Cyberjester said:
AgentChunk said:

Oooo. Nice. You're definitely the better soldier and possibly pyro, I rarely play any class other than sniper, pyro or medic. I'll switch if I think another will do a better job, but it doesn't happen often. lol
Here's the thing. If you play a lot of pyro, you fit right in as a spy. That's why you don't see the Backburner used much. Might as well go spy and get the real thing going. One shot instead of multi-crits. Makes things MUCH faster.

If you play Sniper, switch to Scout. With him being the "twitch" class, you'll find the aiming on Scout should work about the same as Sniper, only a little faster.

Medics, you can never have enough.

Pyros, switch between flare and shotgun. If you can aim with the flare gun, you can really make a LOT of Snipers mad. It's awesome when you see a flare gun kill pop up from a random shot you threw. XD

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Wow, I hope he starts feeling better.

He does great work, and I cannot wait for the new episode.

Rest up and get back to us Alex!

I mean...

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
Gindil said:
Cyberjester said:
Gindil said:
Cyberjester said:
AgentChunk said:

Here's the thing. If you play a lot of pyro, you fit right in as a spy. That's why you don't see the Backburner used much. Might as well go spy and get the real thing going. One shot instead of multi-crits. Makes things MUCH faster.

If you play Sniper, switch to Scout. With him being the "twitch" class, you'll find the aiming on Scout should work about the same as Sniper, only a little faster.

Medics, you can never have enough.

Pyros, switch between flare and shotgun. If you can aim with the flare gun, you can really make a LOT of Snipers mad. It's awesome when you see a flare gun kill pop up from a random shot you threw. XD
Now Scouts are fun.. Started playing them recently and they were a blast. Swapped out the base gun for the upgrade, but bouncing over people to shoot them in the head while they're trying to figure out where you are is worth all reduction in damage. :D And beating a heavy to death has never been so much fun.

With pyro, I hate backburner because I lose airblast which is infinitely more useful. The extra crits really aren't needed. Also prefer shotgun over flare gun. Much more effective in water, and the person is generally on fire anyway. =P Haven't tried it on snipers tho..

Also haven't played much spy. I did like camping next to a dispenser to tick off the engineers, or randomly backstabbing spies. It was just really slow compared to pyro and scout. Can definitely rack up the kills if you manage to get behind a group of people tho. :D