There Will Be Brawl: Mushroom Kingdom News

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
yosophat said:
why is Kirby the "corral cannibal" A cannibal eats his own kind according to Kirby lore he is the only one around.
metaknight is 'A kirby'

headshotcatcher said:
Anyway this is kind of a lackluster episode, considering the long hiatus
Its not a full episode, that comes out friday. This is more of a preview, to get us thinking i suppose.

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
It's a good thing you announced a new episode next week or you may have had a riot on your hands after we had to wait this long for Brawlie goodness and didn't get any goodness but a 'filler' episode. :( Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Thank god, we thought it was dead for a second there. It's a pretty damn good series.

Bill O'Reily is never going to live that temper-tantrum down, is he?

YurdleTheTurtle

Mar 23, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
I just watched the new TWBB. I cant say i ever liked them, and this was no exception. Do i have to be a fanboy of nintendo or a fan or Smash brothers to enjoy this fully?
Of course. The entire series has SO MANY references and inside jokes it's incredible. If you don't really know Nintendo games too well, you're missing out on the entire experience. Just knowing about Super Smash Bros. is not enough.

Heck, I never even knew who Paulina was! These guys go deep into Nintendo history.

Back on topic, the Bill O Reilly impression had me chuckling. Other than that, great work and an okay tease to next episode, but as always, it can't come out soon enough.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
If this show were more regular it would be my favorite thing on the Escapist, however it will have to stay as second below Apocolypse Lane and above Doomsday Arcade. I do really appreciate how well done all of the episodes are, so I really don't mind too much. It just means that I gets REALLY REALLY happy once a month.

Big fan, keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait to see how everything gets tied up.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
I wanna know who the killer is, pokemon trainer with a couplle of pokemon might do it... link's got a sword... but to do it that quickly... ow my brain.

spike4072

Aug 26, 2009
Its the Ice Climbers. Link said Dedede was killed by being hit in the back of the head. They carry those huge mallets and are also very crazy it seems.

Or it could be Wario using them to try to take over in place of the other big villains.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Ah, it's good to see an update for this series.

And ofcourse, always poking fun at Bill....can't miss with that one.

awatkins

Oct 17, 2008
What would Mario dress up as for holloween?? Frog suit; Raccoon suit; maybe a Parranah Plant?

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
I was waiting for new of There Will Be Brawl!
I check the Escapist a few times a week, and I noted that it had been some time waiting...
I was worried you'd dropped it!
But I'm Glad to see the new one will be out soon. Can't wait!

Grand_Marquis

Feb 9, 2009
yosophat said:
why is Kirby the "corral cannibal" A cannibal eats his own kind according to Kirby lore he is the only one around.
You just walked right into that one, didn't ya? ;)

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
With the Mewsuit, how did the tailor account for that rear neck tube thing? Must have been a unique challenge...