There Will Be Brawl Series Finale This Friday

evileeyore

Dec 7, 2009
mattttherman3 said:
Man, I just happen to be working this friday, at a place with no internet, for 12 hours, well I guess I have something to look forward to.
Just pretend it isn't out till Saturday... then when you get home Friday and it's waiting for you it'll be a surprise!

mudshovel said:
Odd you got suspended for those sentiments then.
He was being a wee bit obnoxious about it though wasn't he?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Kuliani said:
lambi89 said:
For real real, not for play play?
For real real

We have it, it's here at the office, and it will come out on Friday. Also, I've watched it, just to make sure I don't lie to you folks.

After I watched it, I looked in my dictionary and There Will Be Brawl's finale was listed as the first entry under "fucking awesome".
oh man for real real! I can't wait =] 10 hours left

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
JesterRaiin said:
By the way : I still consider Luigi as prime suspect of being the killer.
You are twisted. And incorrect. No way would Luigi perform so much evil. The killer is Peach, taking back her streets from the scumbags. Her talk with Kirby and her kidnapping were staged.

Nunatak

Oct 22, 2009
Editing from the future. This episode was a worthwhile closing of what I consider the best fan-made homage/adaptation of Nintendo lore. And perhaps that is what mattered most, after all. Bravo, everyone involved in making it - bravo.

vociferocity

Jan 1, 2010
LoopyDood said:
So does anyone know what time it's going to be posted at, including the timezone?
:|

Dude, it says it right there in black and white. "The Series Finale of There Will Be Brawl will launch this Friday, January 1st at noon EST"

RenonUthZhakrin

Dec 23, 2009
vociferocity said:
LoopyDood said:
So does anyone know what time it's going to be posted at, including the timezone?

Dude, it says it right there in black and white. "The Series Finale of There Will Be Brawl will launch this Friday, January 1st at noon EST"

@_@ But it's now 1PM EST

LoopyDood

Dec 13, 2008
vociferocity said:
LoopyDood said:

Uh, oh. Well.
I'm going to go back into my corner and watch it now.

DrTrevelyan

Aug 14, 2009
zimpirate said:
DrTrevelyan said:
zimpirate said:
Jerry, what you're saying is impossible, movie editing takes some time, also editing hours of video on top of normal everything living ie, Job, sleeping etc. isn't easy.

Go to Film school then you can talk.
Please don't feed the trolls. Leave them to wallow in the knowledge that no one will remember them when they die of collapsed arteries.
LOL, btw what is your icon from, I can't remember where I've seen it.
Number Muncher. It was one of the only Apple ][ games they had at school.

zimpirate

Mar 15, 2009
DrTrevelyan said:
zimpirate said:
DrTrevelyan said:
zimpirate said:
Jerry, what you're saying is impossible, movie editing takes some time, also editing hours of video on top of normal everything living ie, Job, sleeping etc. isn't easy.

Go to Film school then you can talk.
Please don't feed the trolls. Leave them to wallow in the knowledge that no one will remember them when they die of collapsed arteries.
LOL, btw what is your icon from, I can't remember where I've seen it.
Number Muncher. It was one of the only Apple ][ games they had at school.
That takes me back.