There Will Be Brawl: The Story So Far

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
There Will Be Brawl: The Story So Far

The series finale of There Will Be Brawl is coming up this week. In case you haven't seen all the episodes, here's your chance to meet the major characters and see what's happened so far.

Read Full Article

Zetsubou

Sep 14, 2009
Wow, I must have really been missing something by not watching this series. Any idea how long the whole thing will be when finished?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I can't wait to see how it ends. This is a monumental series, and it ranks as one of the best things on the escapist, I'm kinda sad to see it end.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Man, the finale is gonna be like an hour, judging by the progression of everything so far. But I'll wait for Friday, and I'll love. I wonder, when TWBB is done, will they entice themselves and their audience with another series? Only time and crying fans shall tell.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Really can't wait till the end... And wishing it would never end at the same time.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
I'm happy to see the end yet sad it's ending. I have an idea, however, as to what the ending with be.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Cudos to whoever you got to play Samus, she is smoking hot. I love your series and it's a shame to see it end, and I hope your finale is an hour long to encompass just how great this series is.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I'm really sad to see this show end, and it will be missed emensly...

...but this is going to be awesome.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
TWBB has always been my favorite series on The Escapist. When it's all said and done with, it'll be sorely missed. Even so, I guess it's better to end the series in its prime than to allow it to decay over time.

The finale's looking great. I'm going to get some fellow fans together this Friday, and we're all gonna watch it together.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
If it wasn't for the characters from SSB Brawl, this could be a good cable drama series in terms of its writing quality and near addictive plot.

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
I'll have to agree fully with The Gentlemen on this one, if it weren't for its video game based characters, this would easily be a drama series on par with the best out there. Acting has for the most part been nothing short of fantastic, story line is addictive, and the vast majority of the casting is top notch. King Dedede has to be my favorite casting in the series itself just perfect.

A sad occasion, but one of the best series I've seen on TV or computer nonetheless.