There Will Be Brawl: The Story So Far

Angrypudding

Dec 11, 2009
This series is what drew me to find Escapistmagazine.com. It's truly bittersweet that the series is ending. I'm excited to find out who the butcher is and why they go for the insides? Bowser alluded to it in the latest episode and said something about "not getting their trophy" Funny how in the Brawl Subspace Missionary, story mode... when someone dies... their trophy pops up. Hmmm

And.... Where the hell is peach? IS SHE THE BUTCHER?? TO TAKE BACK THE KINGDOM FOR HERSELF PITTING EVERYONE AGAINST EACHOTHER?

Interesting....

And bowser was poisoned...
IN the Brawl Game... Peach has the counter move where she whips out toadstool and counters with a poison cloud. HMmmmmMMmMmMmMm..... VERY interesting.

Any other theories? I'd love to hear some.

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
This is gonna be one great early christmas present, that's for sure. I'm not bothering trying to figure out the ending, I want it to slap me round the face like a cold cod fillet.
And I'm getting that badge when I get back from work later, how long is it all so far? Well over 2 hours by now surely?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Ahhhhhhh, I don't want it to end! I never really got into it until last week when I watched the entire back series in the archives. Now it's about to end and I'm so annoyed... Still, great series, maybe if we start some petition or something we can get them to do a Season 2? New plot, perhaps, dealing with the aftermath of Season 1?

dekuben

Jun 8, 2009
I've been watching this since it came out and letting all the gamers I know about it soon after seeing the first epeisode.

This is the pinnacle of fan-made media.

Definitely one of those:

"Shit! Why didn't I think of that?"

Moments.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I went through with the marathon today, and I can only say that was a fool for not watching the series earlier. It's simply jaw-droppingly well done and a really captivating story, and now I'm all hyped-up for the conclusion.
I've gotta go cool down now, way too excited...

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
my favorite series here.

ofcourse it isn't as funny as ZP or Unskippable,but it packs a punch in epicness.
i would like some closure so i can feel complete for a brief moment.....then i'd need some more.

bravobuster

Jul 16, 2008
Excellently done, a perfect rendition of a side of the game world we've never seen with a cast that lives up to the names they perform. Personally, Gannondorf's portrayal has been the highlight of the series, but that's just me. Tomorrow will be epic.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
UPDATE: We are moving the launch of this to a little later today. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

Hey_look_a_cat

Dec 31, 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't want another season, LoL. I love this show, but let it be the Cowboy Bebop of Escapist and end it on a high, and amazing note