There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Nate Corran

Dec 26, 2009
Kinda sad, waited til 2 AM central for 10 to come and... no midnight release. This was worse than canceling the midnight show of Sherlock Holmes

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
Guys, it's like waiting for the postal system. They can't update the site if there's nobody in the office. Just chill.

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
WarpZone said:
Guys, it's like waiting for the postal system. They can't update the site if there's nobody in the office. Just chill.
Except that they already posted Moviebob's latest review.

There is no excuse, no excuse for this delay. First they set up an unrealistic deadline for the final episode, resorting in the editing team of Brawl almost killing themselves. And when it finally is ready, The Escapist refuses to post it. It's like they are deliberately screwing with us.

The Escapist editors, listen. We want TWBB and we want it now. This delay is pointless and stupid.

maximumwez

Dec 17, 2009
well i must say Becky your one of the main reasons why I kept watching the series :D. you are so damn sexy and fit Samus perfectly.

knuckles2812

Jun 6, 2009
Okay, so it's the day after christmas... where is the final episode? It was supposed to be here on the 18th. I've been getting the DT's waiting for it. I'm shaking and everything... I NEED MY FIX

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
I think the killer Zelda/Sheik. I'm convinced it's all a plot to put herself on the throne and remove Peach entirely. Once Link started to question her, what did she do? (attempted) assassination. Besides, Sheik is a ninja. She can work quickly and quietly without any detection. Besides, being on the police force is the best way to work and kill without any suspicion.

Che Marlee

Oct 1, 2009
I think the Butcher will be Miyamoto himself. He butchers the franchises through over-use of them until nothing is left but their proverbial entrails.

zimpirate

Mar 15, 2009
zeldakong64 said:
zimpirate said:
Well like I said on the Brawl fourms, I think the killer is either Samus or Peach.
Care to elaborate? I can see Samus because of the whole Dedede situation, but there hasn't been any evidence toward Peach (which might be the biggest clue of all)
Well you wouldn't think of Peach being the killer, because she acts all nice and stuff.

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
zimpirate said:
Well you wouldn't think of Peach being the killer, because she acts all nice and stuff.
But if she was the killer why did she went to Kirby to get help solving the mystery?

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
zimpirate said:
Redem said:
zimpirate said:
But if she was the killer why did she went to Kirby to get help solving the mystery?
To throw you off.
It seems to me that it would only be to throw off the viewer. I don't see how it would make ANY sense in the story.

zana bonanza

Oct 22, 2009
Che Marlee said:
I think the Butcher will be Miyamoto himself. He butchers the franchises through over-use of them until nothing is left but their proverbial entrails.
Hate to say it, but that sounds about right. xD

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
UltimatheChosen said:
JaredXE said:
Monday passes, and no Brawl.

Fail.
Monday isn't over yet... it's, what, 2PM on the east coast right now?
It's 1PM. Time zones are crazy. Besides, the average time that an episodes are put on (at least for Brawl) is 5PM. I want to quote Jafar, but your name isn't Iago (is it?), so that wouldn't really work, so I'll just say that patience is key in this situation.