There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
So...Escapist. Don't you have...something to post, y'know?

It's kind of a big deal. I guess you couldn't post it last Friday because you didn't have anyone at the office. (Somehow didn't stop you from posting the newest Escape to the Movies, though)
And...I guess there are people in your evil headquarters today. You could post it today.

Also, you could be a dick and not post it. Your choice.

JayDeth

Dec 18, 2009
Mr. Shoggoth said:
So...Escapist. Don't you have...something to post, y'know?

It's kind of a big deal. I guess you couldn't post it last Friday because you didn't have anyone at the office. (Somehow didn't stop you from posting the newest Escape to the Movies, though)
And...I guess there are people in your evil headquarters today. You could post it today.

Also, you could be a dick and not post it. Your choice.
The Escapist has no idea what you're talking about, clearly.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
Che Marlee said:
I think the Butcher will be Miyamoto himself. He butchers the franchises through over-use of them until nothing is left but their proverbial entrails.
Haha, I would actually enjoy that ending. If that were to happen, it would be because he's sick of making the same series over and over again and wants to do something else. It would kind of be a total Dues Ex Machina though, which would annoy me.

Geektress656

Nov 19, 2009
*sigh*

Dear Escapist:

POST THE F***ING EPISODE!

We know you have it. It was posted that it was sent to you. You've obviously had time to post it. You've posted a new Unskippable.

It's been OVER a week since you guys were supposed to post it. It had some reasonable delays. We understand that. There's no excuse for this. Now it's just annoying ....

Thank you ...

PS. POST THE F***ING EPISODE!!!!!!!

mlkjhgfds

Nov 5, 2008
So maybe the Escapist doesn't want to up two vids on the same day.

Or some other lame reason.

Since, yknow, there aren't no possible good ones anymore.

alithanar8

Oct 12, 2009
my guess is that they are waiting till New Years Eve to post it... to end the year on a bang or something

JiroZero713

Dec 21, 2009
This is a heap of douche. Not even a damn update. Thank god this is all I watch...because when it's done I ain't coming back here.

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
Oh come on, Escapist.

At least TELL us when you're going to release the episode. This is just fucking stupid. I can wait if needed, but you are just keeping us in the dark.

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
*Shake fist angrily for a few second*

The lack of a clear updating date is the most frustrating, I wonder why they decide to put a full blackout on it

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
Just chill, guys. Okay?

It'll be out when it's out.

A couple of days ago we were all telling Matt to take his sweet time. Remember?

If you're that worried about it, stop hanging out here, and *start* hanging out at the official Brawl production forum:

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/ep-10-disc-thread-final-episode-is-exporting-and-will-be-up-soon-thanks-editing-team-t416.htm

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
WarpZone said:
Just chill, guys. Okay?

If you're that worried about it, stop hanging out here, and *start* hanging out at the official Brawl production forum:

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/ep-10-disc-thread-final-episode-is-exporting-and-will-be-up-soon-thanks-editing-team-t416.htm
Thanks to this post I'm feeling more better about the release of the 10th episode.

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
WarpZone said:
Just chill, guys. Okay?

1: The video is finished. Finished last week actually. Matt is getting his well deserved rest, along with the other cast and crew. So it's out, just not posted.

2: That thread is locked, and trust me when I say that before they got onto the topic of broadway musicals, the posters on the forum were just as pissed at the Escapist for not posting the video or an update as the posters are here.

BY2K

Dec 21, 2009
We (on the TWBB forums) are as curious as you guys to know what the hell is going on.

Koopa_Kid

Dec 22, 2009
The natives are getting more restless by the minute!

I know these things take time, but I told my family about this because I was in it as an extra and they were expecting it over a week ago. I'm fine with waiting, but they're starting to lose interest. They're used to TV and movies where all deadlines are concrete and things are almost always out when the producers say they will be.

I didn't say anything back when the editors got hung up because they were handed a deadline they just couldn't make. But then they finally pulled through in spite of sickness and hardship, a week behind schedule already, and the other end of the pipeline tacked on yet another delay for reasons as yet unknown.

I don't want to make waves, but could you at least be kind enough to offer an explanation I can give my family?