There's a Hidden Ending In Dark Souls 3 You Can Only Access With Both DLCs

Kevin Thielenhaus

Jan 29, 2015
There's a Hidden Ending In Dark Souls 3 You Can Only Access With Both DLCs

After completing The Ringed City, the final add-on for Dark Souls 3, I was left with questions. Mainly; "What the heck just happened?" -- well, now we know there's a little more to the story.

Read Full Article

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Sure, this is kind of interesting but at the same time, I'm not sure it really needed a guide. If you finished the first DLC, you've probably talked to the painter and know about the Dark Soul being connected, so logically when you get it at the end of the second DLC, you'd probably make the connection to go back and talk to her again.

It's not exactly in the same realm of finding the purging monument so you can finish Lapp's sidequest.

Broderick

May 25, 2010
Gonna echo my thoughts with the comment above. Yeah, when I finished the dlc I immediately thought to go back to the painter in the painted world. If anyone played it, it should have been obvious what to do with the blood of the dark soul.

Granted, it seemed a bit anticlimactic, but I think that was the point. Perhaps that painting will be the setting of a new Fromsoftware game in the future?