things that disgust you

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Vault101 said:
Guffe said:
Same goes for graffiti in public places this.
uggghhhh I hate it so much

I'm willing to give it a free pass if it looks good but someone crappy fucking tag scrawled on a way is just STUPID, your not cool youre a god damn vandalising little shit *nnnrrrgggghhh*

sorry
Exactly!
I mean I think graffiti can be art, hell done right it's some damn good art.
But tagging your initials or "gang sign" (yeah right -.-) on a train or on the wall of a shoppingmall is just vandalism.

That's why I thought it was really cool when my town decided to put up walls in some parks around town where people get to do graffiti, and I walk past one of these pretty often and there are some really cool stuff on them every now and then.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
People who order Hawaiian pizza.
Hawaiian is amazing....

Guffe said:
Exactly!
I mean I think graffiti can be art, hell done right it's some damn good art.
But tagging your initials or "gang sign" (yeah right -.-) on a train or on the wall of a shoppingmall is just vandalism.

That's why I thought it was really cool when my town decided to put up walls in some parks around town where people get to do graffiti, and I walk past one of these pretty often and there are some really cool stuff on them every now and then.
I tend to not to like blank surfaces so it offends me sense of aesthetics even more than a plain wall

so even worse is someone who "tags" on a mural or something...oh no...no no you just crossed the line into "its ok to kill you" territory

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Vault101 said:
riiiiight....

while this might be a statement best reserved for R&P I don't think it would find much disagreement here

and that would be putting being a good "Christian" over being a good person...to be specific people who throw their kids out for being gay

I mean you don't think gayness is ok then fine, if you stipulated that they "couldn't do that kind of thing" under your house I'd call you a hypocrite but [I/]fine[/I] its your house your rules

but as soon as you cease contact or throw them out then you lose all sympathy from me and are a terrible person
I learned through an article on here recently that it is being a 'good Christian' to hack at someone with a sword instead of shooting them, even if they are drunkenly trying to rob you and are unarmed.

'Good Christians' don't use escalation of force. They just jump straight to 'maim and disfigure'.

Maybe there wasn't actually such thing as leprosy in biblical times? Maybe people lost limbs because 'good christians' were protecting their property?

OT: A lot of things inwardly disgust me... I am internally a very judgemental person when I see people. I really really hate how some people bring up kids. When you hear how teachers are abused and accused by parents because they have shitty kids, and how they obsessively defensive of their entitle little shits.

I hate people who disrupt others' lives because they theink they are right all the time and want to protest. Like when I want to go to the cinema, but I can't leave the base because people are protesting drones, even though they don't understand what ours do.

I hate people who think they are so important somehow that the government are always spying on them, even though the government don't have the capacity or the time to spy on the joe public, and are only interested in criminal activity to protect it's citizens. These people also don't acknowledge that there is probably more interest in them from foreign agencies than their own.

I also hate dogs. Their very being currently disgusts me. (Until I get over my latest bite incident.)

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
I'm disgusted by censorship, sexual conservatism and propaganda that defames the BDSM and rapeplay communities, religion, pacifism, zero-tolerance for violence policies at school that further terrorize and undermine the victims of bullying, the morbidly obese, the carers jailers of paralyzed or terminally ill people who have expressed a desire to control their own deaths and finally, the whole teen vampire literature thing.

Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or start a riot. The OP asked a question. You got a straight-up answer.

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
People who say literally nothing at social events.

Had a guy in my flat who had literally nothing to say, unless it was unpleasant every now and then. You couldn't make conversation with him and he used up a seat at dinner (seats were kind of in high demand) and f you were sat next to him you were fucked. You basically had to eat in silence because he radiated an aura of awkward.
There was this one girl at uni who said literally nothing all evening we all asked who was coming out in the Taxis (she was asked directly but said nothing), but then she came along to the Taxi's anyway and tried to get in when there weren't enough seats. So we had to wait for a another one so she could come out too.

It sets of a kill switch in me it kind of revolts and makes me angry at the same time.

AT God

Dec 24, 2008
Had to comment because I just learned that a Kickstarter project I have been following like crazy had about a fourth of its donations from fake accounts. So what disgusts me is people who would falsely inflate Kickstarter or other donation style programs. I was so happy this morning when I saw the project was not only funded, but was at 2 of its stretch goals, the 2 I most wanted. I checked back a few minutes ago, it has lost 18k of the 80k it had this morning, so now it isn't even at one stretch goal. At least it got funded but what value is there, AT ALL, to submitting fake donations, its not going to help the developer and best case scenario for the person doing it is they don't get caught for credit card fraud or whatever.

Side note: its got about 5 hours left and it will be a doozy of a game so consider donating if you can, 15 bucks gets you the full game and early access/beta stuff. [link]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/500655604/madness-project-nexus-2[/link]

On a less situation-based note, one of the biggest disgusts of mine is dishonesty. And I don't mean hearing something and repeating it as true, that happens to everyone occasionally, I truly hate when people knowingly lie, especially face to face. One of the worst parts of high school was seeing kids act like assholes, breaking stuff or wasting supplies, and the lying to an authority figures face when questioned about it. It was awful because I had this overwhelming urge to yell out bullshit and rat them out, but was never brave or stupid enough to alienate myself in that way so the kid would get an hour of detention or something.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
Tuesday Night Fever said:
People who are constantly on their cell phones. You're driving, get off your damn phone and pay attention to the road. You're in a movie theater, shut the fuck up so the people around you can enjoy the show. You're at a restaurant, put the damn thing away and enjoy the company you're physically with instead of making it awkward for everyone around you.

Also, I use an iPhone 4. I didn't even want an iPhone (I was perfectly happy with my old black Razr), but I was given it as a gift by my sister. I don't use it for anything other than phone calls and texting. I have ZERO interest in apps, web browsing, gaming, etc. with my cell phone. So next time some fuckwit looks down on me with genuine pity because I didn't shell out hundreds of my hard-earned dollars to replace my still-completely-functional phone with the latest version, I might just have to introduce their jaw to the curb. But I'll probably just continue my current course of action, which mostly consists of mocking them in my head for being a bunch of marketing-brainwashed idiots.
I likewise have an iPhone 4 and it baffles me how quickly people pity me or look down on me for it. Seriously, what I'm carrying is a piece of technology that is basically a portable bat-computer...but because it's not the newest version it's pitiable? What kind of non-logic is that?!

I agree. "Marketing-brainwashed idiots."

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Anti-intellectuals. People who can have all the hard evidence shoved in their face but stick their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalalala" and continue to do stupid bullshit because of it (VACCINES DO NOT FUCKING CAUSE AUTISM! And even if they did, it says a lot about you that you'd rather have a dead kid than an autistic one). Human intelligence is wasted on these people, and they hurt others with their stupidity.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
For me, it's one of he following: ignorant, selfish people who only care about themselves; people who use religion/race/gender what have you as justification for their actions; trolls who do mean things just for the hell of it; stupid people having too much influence on the media; TV executives/comic book editors who meddle too much for their own good; and when people think that either "darker and edgier stories" are more "realistic" or that low-brow humor is the height of comedy.

...Yes, I'm very bitter, why do you ask?

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Homophobes and bad cheese. For homophobes, they need to get it straight that it's a choice, period. It's not effecting you, or your children, so just shut up and go about YOUR life instead of damaging the happiness of another's. I've met far to many people in my life who still act this way.
And for bad cheese, I don't care if it taste better smelling bad! If it smells like rotten animal skin then bad cheese should not be allowed to be eaten or even exist! It honestly should be banned, because i've met far to many people who defend such a vile act!

Other than the BS he's done he also looks unapproachable... like bad cheese... and homophobes... mostly bad cheese.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Vault101 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
People who order Hawaiian pizza.
Hawaiian is amazing....
Don't you mean hamazing?

Sorry.

verdant monkai said:
People who say literally nothing at social events.

Had a guy in my flat who had literally nothing to say, unless it was unpleasant every now and then. You couldn't make conversation with him and he used up a seat at dinner (seats were kind of in high demand) and f you were sat next to him you were fucked. You basically had to eat in silence because he radiated an aura of awkward.
There was this one girl at uni who said literally nothing all evening we all asked who was coming out in the Taxis (she was asked directly but said nothing), but then she came along to the Taxi's anyway and tried to get in when there weren't enough seats. So we had to wait for a another one so she could come out too.

It sets of a kill switch in me it kind of revolts and makes me angry at the same time.
Hey, some of us can't help it. I have AvPD so I can be painfully shy outside of my close friends and family. That said, even I'm not that bad.

Obviously racism is bad enough, but what's really, really been revolting me lately are people who are blatantly racist acting in a racist manner and then claiming they're not racist. This goes for Britain First's hideous anti-Islam rhetoric, even going so far as to storm mosques (and then claim that they're the oppressed ones? Fuck you. Fuck you so fucking much) and Nigel Farage saying obviously racist things about Slovakians and getting away with it.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Those who tell others that there happiness is the wrong kind of happiness and if they don't find God, they aren't happy in life.

Oh the amount of times I wanted to say "Shut up" to these people has been one to many. Guy approached me on a train onces. Said he was a Christian and that he just wished people "saw the light". I told him I use to go to church and did the whole Sunday school thing and then left because I wasn't happy and it didn't make me happy. He then claimed that those people that went to church with me in the past "failed" me because I didn't stay. I made it very clear to him that they didn't fail me. No one did. He kept they did and that they weren't real Christians. Talk about being offensive. You can't force a person to do something that doesn't make them happy or doesnt give them any bit of confidence and that he shouldn't judge the lives of others because he had no idea who they are. So later on he stated that my happiness now isn't the true happiness. The convoy ended there when I had to get off the train.

Everyone on this planet has different believes and different ideology but to tell someone that there happiness is wrong, even when it makes them happy and keeps them going in life, is just out of order.

If you believe in something and it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone, then you have a right to do so and I respect you for it. Just don't start to make others feel bad and think you are 100% right and they are 100% wrong.

There are 7 billion different people on this planet. Each story can't always be the same as the other.

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
TheRightToArmBears said:
Hey, some of us can't help it. I have AvPD so I can be painfully shy outside of my close friends and family. That said, even I'm not that bad.
You may be shy but hopefully you can tell someone whether you need a Taxi or not, and at least hold some level of pleasant conversation with someone you have lived in the same building as for a whole year.

Point being people who say literally nothing stress me out.

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Olives disgust me. I will not eat anything if an olive has touched it. Especially the green ones.... oh god, the thought makes my stomach turn.

Also, Taco Bell. I despise that eatery with a passion, and will never eat there again for the rest of my life. I ran to one of our local Taco Bells to eat a few years ago, and grabbed me a Grilled stuffed Chicken Burrito with extra Baja sauce. Man, I used to think those things were the bomb! Came home, sat down to keep playing Dead Space 2... and about two thirds of the way through the burrito, I noticed a strange aftertaste.... kind of like perfume. I investigated my drink, the burrito, and couldnt figure out what it was, and decided the hell with it, and wolfed down the rest of the burrito and kept playing. That night, after going out with my wife and kids to eat dinner (which I didnt eat, I wasnt feeling well) my stomach started rolling... HARD. It hurt something fierce! We went home, and I ran to the bathroom and I was in there for over 2 hours with a trashed stomach and throwing up at the same time. I finally got out, and 5 minutes later I was back in there again for over 3 hours... and this kept up for the next two days. Curling up naked on the cold bathroom tile was the best feeling in the world, then, because I was sweating like I had been running a marathon, and it wouldnt let up. Turns out I had gotten a burrito that had rancid chicken in it, and got food poisoning. It took almost three weeks for my stomach to return to normal!

Yeah, kiss my ass, Taco Hell.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
Happiness Assassin said:
Combining food with sex. I don't know what it is, but whenever I see someone break out whipped cream of some shit in a movie thinking it is sexy, I can't help but start gagging. I just see eating and sex as 2 things that should NOT be mixed and I can't overcome that.
What if I told you there is an online fetish community that often depicts people being eaten in a sexual manner. ;)

For me, it's moral hypocrites.

oh! and parents refusing to vaccine their kids because "yer temperin' with god's plan".
don't force your religion on your kids.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
krazykidd said:
Vault101 said:
riiiiight....

while this might be a statement best reserved for R&P I don't think it would find much disagreement here

and that would be putting being a good "Christian" over being a good person...to be specific people who throw their kids out for being gay

I mean you don't think gayness is ok then fine, if you stipulated that they "couldn't do that kind of thing" under your house I'd call you a hypocrite but [I/]fine[/I] its your house your rules

but as soon as you cease contact or throw them out then you lose all sympathy from me and are a terrible person
I don't even want to get into an argument about this. But if someone doesn't condone or accept something, ceasing cotsct could be benificial for all parties involved. Throwing someone out is harsh especially if they have no where to go . But ceasing contact because you cannot accept is a resonable thing to do. Why make everyones life awkward and miserable. I rather stop seeing someone rather than fell anxiety because i want to bring my ( hypothetical , i'm not gay i swear) same sex partner to meet the parents.

OT: people that cannot / will not , try and see someone elses point of view. You don't have to agree, but dont be so damn narrow minded.
some peoples views should be rejected with either laughter or insults they deserve nothing else

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
People who have entitlement complexes. The kind of people who think that they deserve things that other people do, but they think they deserve it more than them just because they're the hottest shit since sliced bread.

Also, they'll probably say "jk", "lol" in real life and describe themselves as "random".

Seriously, go die in a hole somewhere in the Cambodian wilderness you miserable pieces of shit.

In school, I also developed a passionate and admittedly irrational hatred for religious preachers, and in a way, overly religious people in general.

These two guys came into the classroom in the middle of the teacher talking, and started hamming it up. They then started to talk about how God is better than technology, how Mormons were awful (note that there was a Mormon in the class) and how anyone who hasn't found God (read: their god. The Christian God. And no other God. Or Gods, because there is only one, apparently) will live alone into their thirties before taking a single look at LSD and dying instantly, like some sort of brown note. (note that there were quite a few Muslims and Hindus in the class) I saw them later in the lunch hall, slinging around casual homophobia (note that I was struggling with my sexuality at the time) and not apologising when they threw their beer bellies around in a hall full of small, fragile children.

That's at least 40 asshole points, right there.

And people who touch their feet in public, or around me. You can go join the divas in the Cambodian jungle.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Tony2077 said:
krazykidd said:
Vault101 said:
riiiiight....

I don't even want to get into an argument about this. But if someone doesn't condone or accept something, ceasing cotsct could be benificial for all parties involved. Throwing someone out is harsh especially if they have no where to go . But ceasing contact because you cannot accept is a resonable thing to do. Why make everyones life awkward and miserable. I rather stop seeing someone rather than fell anxiety because i want to bring my ( hypothetical , i'm not gay i swear) same sex partner to meet the parents.

OT: people that cannot / will not , try and see someone elses point of view. You don't have to agree, but dont be so damn narrow minded.
some peoples views should be rejected with either laughter or insults they deserve nothing else
And that's the kind of attitude that caused countless of innoncent people to be killed throughout history. Everything is stupid until it's not. Go back 500 years and tell people the world is round. My guess is you would be drawn and quatered for blasphemy or some silliness like that.

( not that i would wish that upon you or anyone else).