Things that make you want to punch your computer.

Wayte

Oct 21, 2009
What happens when you're, say, cruising the net or playing a game that suddenly makes you hate the internet? It can be anything, big or small, just share it ;P

Mine? Lately my sites of...questionable....content hate me. One decided half it's galleries don't wanna work, the other keeps defaulting to gay >.>
Even my laptop is questioning my masculinity...

Lord_Duke

Dec 3, 2009
Nothing badly enough to actually want to punch it nowadays but i hate it when WMP replays the same 10 songs in shuffle and i cant do shit about it,

arrow_storm

Dec 13, 2009
Definately Lag,
also ppl who cant take a joke on forums
and when Firefox crashes mysteriously.

O, and also costly laptop repair ;(

ninja_thae

Oct 28, 2009
When it freezes up for a minute and a half forty seconds before my term paper is due for my online class.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Scenario:

"No I don't want to help a stupid Nigerian prince you idiotic computer, do as I tell you!"

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
arrow_storm said:
Definately Lag,
also ppl who cant take a joke on forums
and when Firefox crashes mysteriously.

O, and also costly laptop repair ;(
Welcome btw, remember this as your first reply ever.

RobThePrezodent

Oct 2, 2009
everything my laptop does. its so unbelievably slow and whenever you do something it takes a minute to realise that you did something before considering whether or not to react to this.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
[HEADING=2]IT WON'T BLOODY CHARGE THE BATTERY![/HEADING]

That has really annoyed me.

That almost made my spill my coffee mate >_<!

As for me:

- No lag
- No internet problems so far
- No virus's

So I dont know, Haven't really got mad at it.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Having 8gb of RAM, a 1gb gfx card, and a quad-core processor, and Vista is still slower than cold molasses.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
The frustration of running out of my monthly downloads way too early and having to sit through a whole month of not being able to do even simple tasks without struggling. That makes me mad like you would not believe, I hate it when the computer gets so slow that even asking to access my email is like asking it to dance on a uni cycle.
Worse still, last time I lost my download limit due to a glitch in the system that cut it off prematurely.

Arkvoodle

Dec 4, 2008
Blue-screening caused me to literally punch my computer once. That's why I have a new computer now.