Things that were once great, but just need to die now.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Halo, Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball Z, most if not all pop music (in America at least), Pokemon, power rangers, call of duty,and any series of games or movies that spawn too many unnecessary sequels.

OutforEC

Professional Amateur
Jul 20, 2010
EA Sports Gam...er, roster updates.

Aaaand, as much as I hate to admit it, The Simpsons. /wipes away a tear

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Will Farrel, in my opinion. He keeps playing the same character which is an unsuccessful and bumbling misfit. And the more I see it the more I am convinced it isn't an act.

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
I don't really think anything needs to disappear. If I don't like how a franchise is continuing I just ignore it, that essentially IS making it disappear only that way you aren't be a dick shoving their opinion about how things should be as "the right answer"

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Therumancer said:
Squarez said:
Therumancer said:
TV shows like "Doctor Who" should all be shut down. Right now there are demands for all of these things, which is kind of the point. I think that if they were discontinued for a decade or so, and then brought back, it would seriously strengthen the franchises, all of which are involved in decay... very slow decay, but present none the less. The whole "leave them wanting more" strategy is something that I think media industries should embrace a bit more often.
Before it's 2005 reboot, Doctor Who hadn't been on air since 1989. So what are you talking about, basically?
... that the current series has gone on like six seasons plus spin offs.

Also I don't think Doctor Who ever really ended, I seem to remember it had some kind of notation for being noteworthy as one of the longest TV series of all time, and also longest time in syndication.

The point being that they are already beating it to death, especially given the previous runs.
I happen to like Dr Who a lot and the plots are normally quite complex sometimes and seeing a new face never really gets boring because it involves an entirley new behaviour and also its been over a decade long enough for it to come back and if we just removed it, it would be getting rid of one of the UK's best shows and then what pray tell do we replace that show with thats far more creative?.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Joseph375 said:
Nintendo. Most of the Wii's 3RD party support is shovelware, and is in part due to being REALLY underpowered and unable to play any hardcore games. Sure games are supposed to be fun, but I don't find kiddy games, shovelware, and constant remakes of Mario games fun.

Let the flame wars begin.
Im just going to come and say mario and zelda

Metroid....I dunno give her another chance...

Kyle Roberts

Feb 18, 2011
Call of duty its just mainly a zombified corpse ats being milked for every last drop of money.

Even then i guess you could say a NAZI zombified corpse.

Still i think they need to double barrel it in the face now mainly with both barrles..... on a gatling gun.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Vampire cat said:
Call of Duty. Kill it. Kill it dead...
Most definitely. Star Wars needs to go away too. Sonic is taking it a bit too far. Final Fantasy need to make their final fantasy.

Let's think, other things... Justin Beiber should never have been born. Michael Bay should really stop trying with Transformers. And yes... Nintendo in general. They need to actually make decent games with passable graphics or just shut down.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
I could go into detail but they all speak for themselves more or less.
In order of importance of needed death:
Sonic - I don't need to explain this one.
Halo - ....
Call of duty - enough is enough now.
WoW - yes it's a good game, but surely blizzard are rich enough now.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
AyreonMaiden said:
Zombies. They need to disappear for a good long while now.
Yes. 1000000x yes. I am so sick of squeeing fangirls and their zombie obsessions. Just because you like zombies does not make you automatically "cool".

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
katsumoto03 said:
ninjastovall0 said:
Sonic must live.
I lol'd.

OT: Final Fantasy... You know what? Fuck that. Square Enix. Their games have been shit lately.
True dat. The only one that really even got my attention recently was TWEWY. And even that's difficult to like, what with Emo Belts and Zippers Androgene #101 as the main character.

But at least he's kinda tolerable compared to most Square-Enix MCs. And his game had a good story, to boot.

As for me, any one of the Big Three Animes. Seriously, enough's enough. 500 episodes of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Goddamn. It's really a wonder how Yuri Lowenthal is still in fucking anything with voice actors. Goddamn, his schedule must be crazy.

legion431

Mar 14, 2010
Quazimofo said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
ZyntaxError said:
Forum posters and gamers younger than 25
I am 21 years of age and I don't believe I will drop dead at your request
I am 15 years of age, and I have yet to seriously piss someone off on the internet intentionally, or be the stereotypical kid on xbox live. that is my younger brother. and i also do not plan on dying anytime soon, so i say good day to you sir.

All joking aside, another contribution to the thread. Activision Ceo Robert Kotik, and many other officers in corporations whom make products and situations worse in the name of profits (Robert is the only one i know of by name, but im sure there are a few others out there)
I, also being 15, have not pissed off anyone on the internet intentionally either, i try to remain civil.

OT: The Simpsons needs to die and so does Final Fantasy.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
George Lucas.

I'm serious, him dying is probably the only way there won't be any more merciless milking of that once great franchise.

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Mine have mostly already been said.

Star Wars, Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts (they keep releasing more Gameboy/DS crap, Kingdom Hearts wasn't that good!) The Simpsons, 3D anything, Mario games, Zelda games *hides in his bunker awaiting the flames* Bleach, Naruto, Jack Black, Will Ferrel, Michael Cera...