Things you are sick of hearing

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
"If you don't like X you're just close minded/ignorant"

"YOUR CLOSE MINDED FOR NOT LIKING THEM!!!! DON'T DIS IT!!"
God, this is also something that I hate hearing.

Remember: Not liking something means that you don't like it, not that you're close minded and stupid.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Marter said:
I'm tired of hearing all of the "Your mom" jokes/retorts.
Yes yes yes yes yes.

It wasn't funny or clever 20 years ago, it isn't funny or clever now.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
"They get on like a house on fire"

It makes no sense (WHAT THE HELL?! MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE?!!)

Lulzovich

Aug 27, 2008
Every wannabe "gangsta" going: "YOYOYOYOYOYOYO YALL NIGGAZ BE NIGGAING IN A NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA" Seriously, who can find that even remotely cool, that's is something most annoying I've ever heard...

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
How every online console game insult comes from:
Slaanax said:
13 year kids.
Valksy said:
some squeaking dickless little 13 year old.
Sorry, I just keep noticing that when anyone get insulted over XBL or PSN, it always seems to come from a 13 year old. Oh and I generally find it annoying when people moan to others about being insulted, it just seems odd to me.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
I am sick of people who talk down on my political view and harass me for being a Marxist when they them self vote for the "republican Party" (Frp) that basically is a bunch of Fachist bastards, Defending it without stating why exept for with things like: "They want to give us cheap alcohol!" or "they want to kick out the foreigners!" Bloody Stupid racist Rednecks...
............................................________........................
....................................,.-??...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-?...................................?-.,............
.........................,/...............................................?:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:?........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Wardnath said:
"hurr durr my faith in humanity has dropped to zero"

Stop. Just stop.
Ooooh so many, many, many times this...

Actually, all faux misanthropy makes me want to weep tears of hot, steaming blood.

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Furburt said:
The phrase "Man up" gets to me.
Same, but i admit to using it when a friend is acting like a complete pussy/*****/cry baby, and It's usually followed by a slap on the back of the head

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
BobDobolina said:
Chrono212 said:
"They get on like a house on fire"

It makes no sense (WHAT THE HELL?! MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE?!!)
It's a reference to the days when there were volunteer fire brigades and people had to work together, hauling buckets to keep their community from going up.
touché

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Billion Backs said:
Anything with "ethics",

Errrr... Really? So you're fine if I go get some slaves?

Deadlock Radium said:
Also, I'm sick of hearing of how good Twilight, Modern Warfare 2, the Halo series etc are.

I'm sick of exactly the opposite. I find people ***** an unwarranted amount about them.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
BobDobolina said:
All forms of pissing and moaning about the evils of Islam or Mexican immigrants, how hard white males have it today and how "positive discrimination" is the Real Racism. Nearly all associated phrases are whack cliches.
Indeed, I am so tired of people saying we Muslims are the cause of all evil and that as long as Islam is around then violence is around. And I'm half Mexican so I don't like what people say about the Mexican immigrants either.

I am even more tired of hearing "Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior!" "Your faith is false! Accept the truth that is Christianity so that you may be saved from eternal damnation!"

Who's with me on that?

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
"X is an overrated piece of shit, anyone who disagrees is wrong."

"X is a depressingly average game with an unusually high amount of fans."

Wow, really? I wonder if it's because of this "opinion" thing.