Things you are sick of hearing

Melion

Apr 16, 2009
"NECRONS SUCKS!"

Seriously, every where I wanna play a 40k match with my Necrons, I get that fukcing respond.

ShogunGino

Oct 27, 2008
Movie critiquing for the under-creative:

Step 1: Bash Michael Bay.

Step 2: Bash George Lucas.

Step 3: Frequently spew out phrases similar to "They raped my childhood!"

Step 4: Never, ever forgive anyone who made or starred in a film that you didn't like.

Now you're using your brain!!

May 18, 2010
1) People on that play some online game and they use a name like XXxs1np3r420n1nj4XxX or something like that, its the most unoriginal thing on earth
2) *not to offend anyone* but people who follow yahtzee and movie bob and blindly follow thier every word for being correct, seriously stop following them like lemmings and have your OWN fucking opinion
it might not be something that things people say but im sicking of it

ok blew of some steam :D

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
khaimera said:
AgDr_ODST said:
khaimera said:
Complaining threads.

Just kidding, I'm tired of hearing everyone cry about Kinect, or whatever its called. My hopes are high and I think that in the grand scheme of things, this new tech is very important.
Finally someone who isn't all gloom and doom about it and or bitching about it.

anyway getting OT: the Jack Thompsons of the world, ie any adult who bitches about games making kids violent even though studies show the opposite is true or about kids having acess to violent games when irresponsible and or spineless parents get the games for thier kids.

And one of the biggest one in my mind(that I can think of right now anyway) is any group or individual(including celebs and and Mexico's president) that fights for the rights of illegal immigrants to be in America. They and thier anchor baby kids should be deported.
Glad to help. I sort of get why people are upset, but its not like this will be the only way to play games on the 360, its just a neat fun add on. I also think it will be cool to navigate the menu without a controller.

Also, keeping with my avatar commenting theme of the day. I can't stop looking at your avatar. So, well done my friend.
thanks for the compliment :) its a GIF file/image but I can't figure out how to make it animate

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
I have lost the game multiple times while reading through all these.

But I HATE all empty threats made towards me. "I am gunna kill you, you n00b piece of shit." me "really dipshit? alright come on over, you obviously know where I live and what time I am at my house."

If you are going to threaten me, then follow through please. I have only had to fight one asshat when he threatened me; all the others just don't do anything. Though I have been in multiple fights...and I hate what I just did, adding that you have done something alot. I say I beat that game. the other guy goes "Ya, i beat it like 50 times, it was easy" Really? No one gives a shit, you are just insecure and want inform everyone of your imagined greatness, so that you can spend a little less time crying yourself to sleep at night because you have no friends.

Wheezy77

Nov 13, 2009
ShogunGino said:
Movie critiquing for the under-creative:

Step 1: Bash Michael Bay.

Step 2: Bash George Lucas.

Step 3: Frequently spew out phrases similar to "They raped my childhood!"

Step 4: Never, ever forgive anyone who made or starred in a film that you didn't like.

Now you're using your brain!!
Step 5: ALWAYS REMEMBER: Anyone dumb enough to enjoy a film you didn't like must be a brainwashed corporate sheep/whore hybrid who represents everything wrong with the ADD-afflicted, mainstream-controlled, brain-dead dystopia we live in, and its masses of morbidly obese, undereducated, drooling rednecks who only go to the movies to see fireballs and tits because HOLY GOD HUMANITY SUCKS PEOPLE ARE DUMB.

DesiPrinceX09 said:
All forms of pissing and moaning about the evils of Islam or Mexican immigrants, how hard white males have it today and how "positive discrimination" is the Real Racism. Nearly all associated phrases are wack cliches.

Who's with me on that?
Also, from the other end of the spectrum, I'm black, and I am sick. and. tired. of hearing the neverending complaints chorus about the goddamned motherfucking White Man.

Yes, I am fully aware police brutality is a far too common problem among black people. I've seen it firsthand.
Yes, I know the problems that affect America's poor disproportionately fuck us over, and politicians just don't care about the poor in general.

But seriously, I'm tired of hearing about the conspiracy, and how any white person with even the slightest amount of power is spending all their days trying to deliberately keep us in poverty, destroy our race, and dis us for no other reason than that they're dicks.

Also, just because I have a white girlfriend doesn't mean I'm a trophy-hunting forbidden fruit-lover who hates women of my own race.

For the love of Christ, SHE's the one who asked ME out - and she didn't exactly have to fight her way through armies of desperate black women to get to me.

Also, yes, I know that the fact that I've been deliberately practicing my writing for years instead of typn lyk dis jst 2 say FUCK ALL DA HATAZ, have influences beyond Tupac, Malcolm X, and Nikki Giovanni, and don't endlessly drone on about "what it means to be black in America" means I "write like a white boy."

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

I haven't ranted like that in months.

Wheezy77

Nov 13, 2009
People who look at perfectly ordinary women and say "Man the harpoons."

The shallow, unfunny cunts.

paiged

May 23, 2008
Shockolate said:
More personal than most, but my mother in general. She's always on the verge of crying (Or actually crying) and being a whiney *****.

And she wonder's why I avoid her.
Ohh this gets my vote. I mean my mother of course lol. I always thought we'd get along when I got older but I'm turning 22 in about a week and she still irritates the hell out of me constantly.

Specifically this:

"You need to (insert random task here)"
"I know"
"I know you know but you won't do it"

Apparently her constant nagging is the only reason I get anything done?

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Mario this & Mac that. Naruto this & Twilight That.

You know, things that have risen to occult status that people talk about way too much.

Mar 9, 2009
baggyn said:
"What's the time?"
"Time you got a watch"

To be fair i find my self saying this sometimes so it's a bit hypocritical me posting it.
Oh, that pisses me off so much when people say that.

Also, my friend saying I'm bad at math when he's failing geometry and I'm in Algebra 2 honors.

TheLastCylon said:
Vuvuzelas

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HAH!

LamborghiniJackson said:
Any LOLspeaker should be beaten with the very keyboard they use to type that awful shit.
Wait, do you mean people who say LOL in real life? Cause if so...

I'll get out the beating stick...five lashes for me...

Marmooset said:
Godwin's Law.
Isn't that the one about Nazis? Oh wait...

Also, I hate it when people say "Electronica music isn't real music because it doesn't have soul" or "You aren't actually playing the instruments". If that decides whats real music, then no music is real music. When you pluck a guitar string, you yourself are not making the sound that a guitar makes, you are telling the guitar to make the sound it makes. Digital Music software is just like an instrument. It doesn't do anything if you don't tell it what to play, and it just has a different way of being told what to play. And Drums Machines and polysynths do have souls, you just don't have one left so you can't tell. It's not about what makes the sound, but the emotion it evokes. And electronica songs are just as capable as evoking emotion as any other fucking type of music.

I also hate it when people say I use big words and the biggest word they can come up with that I use is "thus". We'll scratch that, that actually makes me laugh a bit and brings some joy to my day.

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
Anyone who says/claims that gaming inspires real life violence. (anyone who acts on game violence was already sick in the head to begin with)

Any over used movie one liners. and there are some REALLY bad ones.

the phrase "cool beans"...like..wtf does that mean?! its stupid.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
"Am I the only one?"

Good fucking god, you have an opinion that is different, no one cares.

Also, you are never the only one.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
When I tell someone that I used to be a pro wrestler and the first words out of their mouths are always, "You know that stuff's fake, right?"- I just told you I used to be one, I think I know a bit about how the business works.

My old response was, "You remember that movie Terminator right? You do know Arnold isn't a robot sent back from the future."

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
"[company] are..."

No. Companies are NOT plural. Names like "Valve," "Bioware," and "Nintendo" take verbs in singular tenses because they are collective nouns, like "army" or "band."

Correct:

Valve is...
Nintendo has...
Atlus flies...

Incorrect:

Sony are...
Ubisoft eat...
Bioware hate...

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I got ridiculously tired of hearing about Susan Boyle and her problems. Luckily she hasn't been talked about in a few months, but Sandra and Kendra have more than taken her place.

Basically I hate all celeb news (especially regarding their personal lives) unless it involves the movies they're working on.